IMPORTANT: SPECIAL REQUEST

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Glassboro Road Trippers!!! Are you all getting excited to have a blast in just a few short months? I know I am :D

Two things we need you to help us with ASAP please:

1) If you have not booked your hotel room at either the Fairfield Inn or the Residence Inn please do so right away. They are holding a certain amount of rooms for our event, however, they need you to book ASAP so that they can open the unbooked rooms for their other guests. So again, please book your rooms right away.

To do this simply call and tell them you are with "the Cathe Road Trip" and the code word is CAT...

The Fairfield Inn is 109.99 per night...call to reserve: 856-686-9050

The Residence Inn (more spacious with more amenities) is 129.99 per night...call to reserve: 856-686-9188

2) Even if you have already booked you room, we still need your help. Please email YOUR NAME and any other Road Tripper's name who will be rooming with you (if any) to our hotel road trip manager Paul so that he can better assist your needs during your stay...plus this will give him an indication of how many more rooms need to be blocked.

Please email Paul ASAP at: [email protected]

Thank you in advance for your help and your prompt response!

Happy Weekend!
Cathe

Cathe: I have tried numerous times and I cannot make this link work for me. Let me know what else to do! Thanks, Joycerib (Karen)

Cathe: I have tried numerous times and I cannot make this link work for me. Let me know what else to do! Thanks, Joycerib (Karen)

DO you have a default mail program set up on your computer? If not, it may not work. You can always copy & paste the email address into your mail program.

HTH!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.