Can't Print STS Card

kirsten777

Cathlete
Hi,

I just finished all my 1RM's and wanted to print out a workout card, but when I click on STS, it says "one moment please" and then nothing but white space in the middle of the screen.

thanks!
Kirsten

Me too

I have the same problem; when I click on STS or on Weigh-In I get nothing. The rest of the icons in the Workout Manager are working fine for me, but these two give me nothing.

STS, Weigh-In, and Body Log

I'm also unable to access the STS section or the Weigh-In section.

The Body Log is also giving me interesting numbers. All of the measurements seem to have been greatly reduced from what they used to be (I haven't had a 16.8 inch chest or 17.3 inch hips since I was much, MUCH younger!) :D

I'm at work and the weigh-in and STS buttons are working. They were still not working this morning at home. Will have to see tonight if they're working now at home.... hope so. I was afraid that the latest Windows/IE Explorer update was at fault....

I did find another way to print out a STS workout sheet at home though using the Calendar. If you have your STS rotation added to your calendar you can click on the day's STS workout, then click on SHOW DETAILS then click on the Edit Workout button. Scroll down to the bottom and click Save & Print and your workout sheet will print out. You can also add the actual reps & weights you used and print out after your workout if you want a copy for your records.

I am unable to print wo cards. I don't have a wait sign etc. It just doesn't tell printer to print. I was able to get to sts, tell it what disc and to print. Nothing happens.

I am unable to print wo cards. I don't have a wait sign etc. It just doesn't tell printer to print. I was able to get to sts, tell it what disc and to print. Nothing happens.

Everything seems to be working fine. Are you still having an issue?

I still can't print wo card. This is second time through STS so I do know how to print them. Also on calendar page I am frequently getting locked up and have to exit internet. Joan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.