5 ft 3 and under May 29

tobermory

Cathlete
Ladies,

So today (starting last night) is a Jewish holiday in which you stay up all night studying and pray at sunrise (which is nice here because we do it outside at Lake Michigan). I am now going to bed and if I do anything today it will be walking to a friend's house for dinner. Of course, when you stay up all night you find yourself drinking Mountain Dew and eating cheese crackers, which does nothing for one's physical side, but I will assume the spiritual benefits outweigh the negatives.

BTW, I didn't get to workout until late afternoon yesterday and arbitrarily chose to do Muscle Max rather than Power Hour, but I am sure you will all be able to forgive this last minute change in plans.

Have a nice weekend,

Tobermory

I surprised myself again and managed to get up and do 35 mins of Imax 3. It did help that my hubby was up at 5 to go swim. We are leaving tomorrow AM to head to FL and I still have a ton of packing, cleaning, etc. to get done so I really did need to get the cardio out of the way. Next week is an STS active recovery week - good thing I'll be actively recovering on the beach LOL. The condo does have a small gym with treadmills and eliptical so I'll definitely use those and I'm bringing some of my kickbox DVDs that I can do as well. So, I'll still get in my cardio, but probably not near the intensity that I normally do.

Tobermory - Muscle Max is just as good in my opinion. I'll forgive the last minute switch. I do that all the time! Try not to drowned yourself with too much "Dew" LOL.

Heather

Good Morning,

Tonite is Push Circuit 3 for the last time and sts med ball abs.

Heather-have fun in florida I'm jealous.

Tobermory-we all change our minds depending on time and our moods.

Good morning girls!

Today I did Cory Everson Legs, Chest, Back, Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, followed by premix segment from Kick Punch and Crunch (Legs and Glutes) Have a great weekend everyone!

Lourdes

My legs are sore thinking about all that. Are you going to be able to even walk tomorrow?! LOL

Heather

Good morning girls!

Today I did Cory Everson Legs, Chest, Back, Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, followed by premix segment from Kick Punch and Crunch (Legs and Glutes) Have a great weekend everyone!

Lourdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.