5 ft 3 and under May 14

tobermory

Cathlete
Good Morning Petite Ladies,

Today I will be doing S&H shoulders and legs and perhaps a little running. Hope you all have a lovely, lovely day.

Tobermory

Good morning,

Today workout was a 9 mile run, no time for abs so I will do later this evening. I'm going to bed extra early for sure. I love S&H have a great workout Tobermory! Will be back later to post my eats.

Lourdes

I think I am going to do MIC this afternoon. This could change though. I've been debating between MIC or Body Max 2. Such decisions.... LOL

Good job with the run Lourdes!

Heather

Good Morning,

Didn't get my workout in last nite wasn't in the mood, or should I say I was in a bad mood. Tonite is Burn Interval followed by abs. The cable guy is going to be here today to put us back online. Someone asked what Push Circuit was it is from Chalean Extreme its a 3 month program Burn Circuit, Push Circuit and Lean Circuit.

Lourdes-good job on the run I am impressed 9 miles I can't hardly do 2

Heather-have fun with whatever you decide.

Tobermory-S&H is a good one if its legs I doubt you go for a run.

Everyone have a good day.

Good Morning,

Didn't get my workout in last nite wasn't in the mood, or should I say I was in a bad mood. Tonite is Burn Interval followed by abs. The cable guy is going to be here today to put us back online. Someone asked what Push Circuit was it is from Chalean Extreme its a 3 month program Burn Circuit, Push Circuit and Lean Circuit.

Lourdes-good job on the run I am impressed 9 miles I can't hardly do 2

Heather-have fun with whatever you decide.

Tobermory-S&H is a good one if its legs I doubt you go for a run.

Everyone have a good day.

Thanks Roxie. I'm feeling it! It's funny because I woke up this morning with a bit of soreness from my leg workout yesterday, my first 3 miles where brutal time was just going so slow so I decided to do intrevals I lost count on my 20th intervral. I love doing itertravel, circuits, and endurance workouts. I don't own many of Cathe DV'S if you could recomend any of the Dv'S she has that would fall into what I like to do I would greatly appreciated. I don't think I would wan't any of the step workouts It's a bit fustrating to me when the cherography is to complicated I have no patients for that. Enjoy your workout Roxie and hope your in a better mood today, I know when I'm in a bad mood I let go of all my fustration in my workouts.

Lourdes

You might like some of her boot camp style workouts. I love Imax 3 for the intervals. The choreography isn't that complicated. It really can't be with all the "bursts." Interval running is about the only way I can mentally make it on the treadmill. You aren't able to just fixate on the time left!

Heather

Thanks Roxie. I'm feeling it! It's funny because I woke up this morning with a bit of soreness from my leg workout yesterday, my first 3 miles where brutal time was just going so slow so I decided to do intrevals I lost count on my 20th intervral. I love doing itertravel, circuits, and endurance workouts. I don't own many of Cathe DV'S if you could recomend any of the Dv'S she has that would fall into what I like to do I would greatly appreciated. I don't think I would wan't any of the step workouts It's a bit fustrating to me when the cherography is to complicated I have no patients for that. Enjoy your workout Roxie and hope your in a better mood today, I know when I'm in a bad mood I let go of all my fustration in my workouts.

Lourdes

Lourdes-most of cathes circuits involve the step I really like LIC the step is pretty easy to lern and you burn alot of cals, another one that uses the high step and is incredibly easy is high step circuit I think is the name its pretty basic. It really wasn't a bad mood so much as an I don't understand my life type mood. I just didn't want to do anything. For endurance you might want to try muscle endurance, alot of people like it I haven't tried it yet.

Roxie, I have days like that too. I think we all do. Sometimes when it's really bad, the best thing, seriously, is to just not do anything at all and sort of refocus and recoup mentally and physically. We're having really bad weather here in AR and I am definitely to the "I don't want to do a thing" point. I think if the sun ever comes out, I am going to have to take a day off work just to revel in it!!!!

Lourdes-most of cathes circuits involve the step I really like LIC the step is pretty easy to lern and you burn alot of cals, another one that uses the high step and is incredibly easy is high step circuit I think is the name its pretty basic. It really wasn't a bad mood so much as an I don't understand my life type mood. I just didn't want to do anything. For endurance you might want to try muscle endurance, alot of people like it I haven't tried it yet.

Roxie, I have days like that too. I think we all do. Sometimes when it's really bad, the best thing, seriously, is to just not do anything at all and sort of refocus and recoup mentally and physically. We're having really bad weather here in AR and I am definitely to the "I don't want to do a thing" point. I think if the sun ever comes out, I am going to have to take a day off work just to revel in it!!!!

I am currently going to the tanning booths for that particular reason but I would really love a weekend where I can lay outside and soak up some natural rays. I guess I am just questioning where my marriage stood, DH and I have been married almost 26 years and things have just felt weird lately. He reassured me that he still loves me as much as the day we got married and probably even more and to him I am still sexy, sometimes when I look in the mirror I wonder why I bust my ass so hard to workout when I don't see any results. Sorry to unload on you.

I bet you're making more progress than you think. I often do the same thing. I work out 6 days a week, sometimes 7, and feel like I get into ruts. I start thinking "why am I doing this?" I am finally starting to see some results from STS, in good time might I add, b/c I was getting to the "throw in the towel" point.

I am by no means an expert, but what do your workouts consist of? Maybe it's time to shake things up a bit? Really throw your muscles and body off? I'm see this thread as a place for support so unload at will. I'm sure I will at some point - especially if it doesn't stop raining!

Heather

I am currently going to the tanning booths for that particular reason but I would really love a weekend where I can lay outside and soak up some natural rays. I guess I am just questioning where my marriage stood, DH and I have been married almost 26 years and things have just felt weird lately. He reassured me that he still loves me as much as the day we got married and probably even more and to him I am still sexy, sometimes when I look in the mirror I wonder why I bust my ass so hard to workout when I don't see any results. Sorry to unload on you.

I bet you're making more progress than you think. I often do the same thing. I work out 6 days a week, sometimes 7, and feel like I get into ruts. I start thinking "why am I doing this?" I am finally starting to see some results from STS, in good time might I add, b/c I was getting to the "throw in the towel" point.

I am by no means an expert, but what do your workouts consist of? Maybe it's time to shake things up a bit? Really throw your muscles and body off? I'm see this thread as a place for support so unload at will. I'm sure I will at some point - especially if it doesn't stop raining!

Heather

I have been doing Chalean Extreme for the past 2 months and each month is different. This month is all heaving lifting, and that is something my body is not use to. I just need to get the eating under control and I know I am not doing enough ab work. I can see definition in my arms I just want the mid section to follow. Please feel free to unload on me anytime.

No advice just big hug.

Lourdes

Hi ladies! How is everyone. I did a superset workout today and really liked it.

As far as the cathe DVDs, I really the boot camp, pyramid workouts and the muscle endurance workout. I am not much of a step fan, but her drill max is a really good one also.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.