Your Next DVD

aveggiegirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I love the new workouts! Thank you so much for putting your heart and soul into all of your videos. That's why you are the best.

My question is do you plan on making any workouts that focus on hypertrophy? I would love something that compliments STS Meso 2.

Thanks!

XTRAIN

Hi Aveggiegirl! Thank you so much for the kind words....I loved making those two workouts.

Funny you should ask...we're actually in the process of getting ready to announce my next video project, so more details will have to wait till then. But its a really awesome series!!!! For now I can share that there will be 10 new DVD's containing both cardio and strength training workouts and the name of the series is XTRAIN. The idea for this series was born out of listening to everyone’s feedback and suggestions about STS and another older favorite – Cross Train Xpress. XTRAIN takes the best of both STS and Cross Train Xpress and merges the two concepts, but of course with an updated approach and improvements. We will have shorter weight workouts than STS too.

But to answer your question - all of the strength workouts will focus either on building lean muscle (aka..hypertrophy) and/or muscle endurance. I'll be mixing a wide variety of rep ranges in XTRAIN that vary from 10 reps and upward. I'm also following an Undulating Periodization plan (just a fancy term meaning we constantly mix things up) in XTRAIN instead of a Linear Periodization plan like we did in the original STS program. So these are just a few changes you will see. I'm so excited to film these. Happy Friday :)

Hi Cathe,

I love the new workouts! Thank you so much for putting your heart and soul into all of your videos. That's why you are the best.

My question is do you plan on making any workouts that focus on hypertrophy? I would love something that compliments STS Meso 2.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for answering me Cathe!

I can't wait for the new series because it sounds AWESOME!!!! I'll pre-order now if you want.:D

I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you should ask...we're actually in the process of getting ready to announce my next video project, so more details will have to wait till then. But its a really awesome series!!!! For now I can share that there will be 10 new DVD's containing both cardio and strength training workouts and the name of the series is XTRAIN. ...
.. I'm also following an Undulating Periodization plan (just a fancy term meaning we constantly mix things up) in XTRAIN instead of a Linear Periodization plan like we did in the original STS program. So these are just a few changes you will see. I'm so excited to film these. Happy Friday :)

Oh, my goodness!!! :D:D:D:D:D
My heart is already a-flutter!
WOW!! Does your mind ever stop? :eek:

Oh my!!! You've just made my day Cathe!!! Can't wait to see what is coming!

Loving CF and TTM! Outstanding workouts, really beyond compare in my opinion!

Kris

Pre Ordering the second you say the word!!!!
Love it and thanks!! Hope the cardio is some what like Cardio Supersets and Afterburn and the 2 new ones....but I have to say I'm not a huge Tabata fan...it just gets boring...but I'm sure what ever you come up with will be amazing!!!

Thanks

Cathe,

Wow! I am super excited about this. I have a minor request that the cardio DVDs are easily modifiable to high intensity/low impact. I love your new workouts and have found them pretty easy to modify where needed. Thank you for Cross Fire and To The Max!!! You hit that one out of the park. BTW, I also love the information bar at the bottom of the screen at the beginning of a segment.

Oh my gosh!!! This made my day. I cannot wait. I'm starting to save my pennies right now!! BTW, loving the new workouts!!! I've never sweat so much in my life. :)

SERIOUSLY!!!! Wow you are a machine!!! Okay...more details as soon as you can!!! My husband may block me from this site if you keep this up ;-)

Where do I ore-order?!!! Lol- but my credit card is on hand ready to go!!!
Wow!!! What great news!!!!! Thank you Cathe!!!!!

cgishops.com

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.