Your New Year workouts!

JT

Cathlete
Changing things up the next four days after finishing Intensity and Body Blast series plus numerous times with LIS so my last workouts for the last days of 2011 are.
1) Gin Miller Simply Step
2) Bella Strength-Gin Miller
3) Simply Interval-Gin Miller
4) Short Circuit-Gin Miller
Then take Monday off with Hardcore series and High Step Training in 2012.

What are YOU doing?

Turbo Barre.

I'm determined to work it in at least once a week in 2012. I love it, and love the results so far!!!:D:D

January will probably the same as Dec (hi/low rotation). I really love LIS, so I have to incorporate some of them into my week. I am also liking Jillian's new Shed & Shred and Paul Katami, so maybe I will try to fit them in 1X/week. Not enough days during the week I tell ya'!

Have a good day JT! :D
Good luck w/Hardcore!

I will be out of town for New Year's weekend. I would normally pack work out gear and exercise in my hotel room but this year I am not doing that. I am allowing myself the weekend away to just enjoy myself with no feelings of guilt over a missed work out. :) I will exercise tmrw morning before I leave and possibly Sunday afternoon when I get back if I'm not too tired...definitely Monday though. As for what I will do when I work out? Who knows! A Body Rock, a Cathe LIS work out, an Insanity perhaps? Your guess is as good as mine! :p

I will go for a hike/run 4 miles, do a stretch max and then in the evening I will do Yoga Relax before bed. I love that! Its so soothing.

I am FINALLY going to do it!!

I am going to actually follow the STS/LIS rotation and then subsequent LI rotations! Business is booming and I find myself going to my DVD's asking, 'which workout do I want to do today?' And then putting a half-hearted attempt at it and heading back to my home-office before finishing my work-out.

So, I decided, just today in fact, that if I have the workouts set out ahead of time and put it in my schedule, I will DO IT!! I had to REALLY focus the last few months on my recruiting business and slacked off of my workouts BIG-time! Well, I'm in the flow now and RE-committed making a daily appointment for myself!!!

Thanks for starting this thread, JT and helping us start the New Year off by being accountable to our fellow Cathletes!:D:D

Pam

Ok, I did a Body Rock this morning called Fat Assassin. Excellent work out!!!

Nothing else now until Sunday or Monday!

Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year!:D

Just finished doing the Nov LIS rotation, so today I did Intensity. Forgot how much fun that workout it.

Tomorrow I'll do spinning and turbo barre. Probably yoga on Sunday.

Can't wait to see Cathe's January rotation!

Lisa

Ok, I did a Body Rock this morning called Fat Assassin. Excellent work out!!!

Nothing else now until Sunday or Monday!

Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year!:D

Hello Wendy,

I have a question about Body Rock. I went to the website.............ok wow those girls are totally ripped. Not my question though, just an observation ;). Is that a program you have to pay for? Can you purchase DVD's/downloads or is it just video's you can watch on-line? Looks really tough. The fat assassin reminded me of Tabata.

Today was the end of Insanity Asylum with the last fit test, and Cardio Coach Press Play on the spin bike. Tomorrow is a 5k race, and weights of some sort - leaning toward either the full body premix of Pyramids or Muscle Max. Sunday starts off the LIS rotation, I believe with After Burn. Tues starts training for my 2nd marathon - eep!!

Nan

I am going to actually follow the STS/LIS rotation and then subsequent LI rotations! Business is booming and I find myself going to my DVD's asking, 'which workout do I want to do today?' And then putting a half-hearted attempt at it and heading back to my home-office before finishing my work-out.

So, I decided, just today in fact, that if I have the workouts set out ahead of time and put it in my schedule, I will DO IT!! I had to REALLY focus the last few months on my recruiting business and slacked off of my workouts BIG-time! Well, I'm in the flow now and RE-committed making a daily appointment for myself!!!

Thanks for starting this thread, JT and helping us start the New Year off by being accountable to our fellow Cathletes!:D:D

Pam

Pam, what do u do, if u don't mind me asking? I am doing STS/LIS three month rotation. Good luck Ann Marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.