Your legs in the Intensity Series

Coakieanos

Cathlete
Dear Cathe,

I was doing PUB from the Intensity series this morning and I noticed that your legs seemed to be more thinner and elongated than your earlier videos. You have beautiful legs, I wish I had them. I was wondering which exercises or series of exercises did you find most beneficially.

Thanks for sharing!!

LOL

Yvonne

Thank you Yvonne! Genetically my upper thighs put on size easily so I found that once I started including running as well as eating a cleaner diet, they leaned out a bit. I also found that cross training workouts as well as circuit workouts leaned them out too. These days (of course when not injured) I like to do one heavy weight workout once every couple of weeks or so and then do the above activities for the rest of my leg training.

Thank you,Cathe, for taking the time to answer my question. If, possible, could you create a leaner leg rotation using running, cross training and circuit workouts for April 2006, pretty please... or give me an idea how to incorporate all three, again, pretty please...

Take Care, and take your time healing!!

LOL
Yvonne

Of course not Cathe here... but I wanted to let you know that the Sept 05 rotation Butts and Guts really leaned out my legs when I did it. It incorporates circuits and running. I got very good results.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.