Your all time favorite Cathe rotation?

Do you mean rotations made up by Cathe, or made by anyone using Cathe dvds? My favorite of the latter category is the December 2008 rotation by Fitness Freak. I had great results with it -- even in a December! It was also great fun because so many of us were doing it and had one big giant check-in, but it's a great rotation even without that. Here's a link:

http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255025

I was originally thinking Cathe created rotations. But the December 2008 looks pretty cool. Thanks.

I am just curious about what everyone has liked and maybe keeps going back too.

Bitmover, or anyone else who has done Fitnessfreak's Dec '08 rotation.....did you do it "as is" or did you gear it toward your own body shape as described, ie. mesomorph etc? I'm a meso but wanted to do it as-is b/c my knees cant take daily cardio. Thanks!

The one Cathe rotation that I really saw great results with was the October 08 rotation. That really started it for me. This month I'm doing the Jan 09 rotation and its pretty good. What has helped me tremendously is joining a group in the check in/challenge forum. It has kept me focused and accountable with my workouts.

For February I'm going to do the 30 day slim down Jillian Michaels rotation. This will be the first time I will do a non-cathe workout but I'm really looking forward to the change up. I hope to do Cathe's April 09 rotation in March.

Good luck.

Carmen.

Bitmover, or anyone else who has done Fitnessfreak's Dec '08 rotation.....did you do it "as is" or did you gear it toward your own body shape as described, ie. mesomorph etc? I'm a meso but wanted to do it as-is b/c my knees cant take daily cardio. Thanks!

Stacy, sorry I didn't reply sooner.... I've been having internet issues. I did the less cardio / double weights option. Really liked it -- it gave me a good confident feeling of accomplishment and my pants started fitting looser.

April 09

I must have done the April of 2009 rotation three times last year. Not only did I feel great, but I lost 10 pounds with no changes in diet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.