YAY!

JTreddin

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I know this isn't a big deal, but I had to share with you---I did my first bomb diver push up today! I couldn't even do a regular push up a month ago!!! I could only do one, but I feel so accomplished!

Thank you so much for pushing me past my limits!

Jill

Ps...I'm going to the SCW Fitness conference in Boston this weekend wearing a Cathe t-shirt!!!

Wow Jill, that is awesome. Bomb diver push ups are WAY harder than the classic push up. You need a lot of shoulder strength. Kudos to you for advancing in your fitness abilities so rapidly.

Have a fun weekend!

Those pushups are TOUGH!!!!!!! But I am noticing improvement as well with them...congrats to you for conquering one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry

jill,

way to go! actually, i have to thank cathe for teaching me how to do them as well. a few weeks ago, my taekwondo master decided to do them in class. it was something "new". here i am the "grandma" at 44 with a bunch you youngsters and i just did it. you had to see the looks i got.

i just smiled at him but told him the truth later. meanwhile i kept saying..."thank you cathe, thank you cathe".

keep it up jill!

suri

Thanks, Suri!

I was at a fitness conference this weekend and did this class called Body Combat....the instructor did these pushups, but prefaced it with "You guys will be lucky if you can do one!" haha!

Jill

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.