Xtrainers

Hey Susan: Yuck on that snow!! We are suppose to be really cold tomorrow and maybe get snow on Saturday overnight. Hope you can kick that bug on out of there..Yes, we have bad traffic her in the DC suburbs. The office is about 24 miles from home and takes about an hour. Hate it!!

Anyway, planning some cardio tonight. We had our holiday departmental luncheon today at an Italian restaurant and I am stuffed and feel like a pig. So, I need that cardio. I haven't decided what yet.

Talk to you tomorrow

Kathy- I did not realize the DC suburbs had bad traffic as well as DC. We are used to seeing traffic but I do not think ANYTHING matched when we were in DC looking at schools. It was brutal!

Checking in with Chiseled Lower Body. I love that workout.

Hi all..

Lisa: You are right the traffic is horrible!!

Not sure what my workout will be today. I have alot of school work to do with Chris. So, I may or may not get to anything. But, yesterday I did Low Impact Sweat.

Kathy~ You are a real trooper working full time, homeschooling AND keeping up with your workouts!

Today was LI All out Hiit

Hi laides..

Had a lot to do with Chris last night and today. So, I only got my elliptical done in the morning..

Thanks Lisa...

Hi everyone! Only 7 days until Christmas!!! Who is ready?? I am not, but almost. I need to bake my russkies (nut roll cookies) and mincemeat tarts. We just got our big tree today so we'll be decorating that soon, I hope.

Lisa---Thanks, I'll take you up on your offer! We are going back in April for another weekend trip with the school. We always have some free time so I'd love to check out a few sites. How cool that you saw the Empire! It's in such a good location and not much traffic right in front of the hotel.

Kathy---I didn't realize the traffic was so bad in the suburbs! I95 is always a disaster.....we quit going to FL that way because of the traffic. Do you listen to audio books?
Schoolwork is getting a whole lot harder now that Abby is in high school....what is Chris taking this year?

I think this flu bug is finally going away. I fell asleep at 7:00 both Thurs & Fri night. Woke up feeling much better this morning, thankfully!!!

Thurs---3 miles walking on the TM/chest & weighted abs
Fri---Back & shoulders
Sat---1 hr TM

Happy Monday!
Our family does a VERY low key Christmas so I am ready! We have never really focused on the gifts, so I do zero shopping other than gift cards for my nieces. My kids get money of course. I have a really small tree and is already lit :). I am not much of a cook nor a baker and my Mom is getting older, so we have Christmas dinner catered and pick up sweets for the bakery. It's awesome!

Susan~ I am glad you are feeling better. Ryan was sick last week and I am pretty sure he had some type of the flu. Of course he did not rest much and went to work.

Kathy~ How is the job going? Susan is right it must be touch with Chris with HS work. I remember the kids being swamped. Not that college is much better.

Yesterday was Tabatacise and today was Chiseled Upper Body. I really do not click with this one. I think I will continue with ICE workouts this week and I am taking next week off as active recovery. Margaret is home so I am sure there will be lots of shopping!

Happy Hump Day! Today I did MTB, which was a little too shoulder intensive for me. My shoulder is still not 100%. I will probably close the week with two cardio workouts.

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with Rhythmic Step..I think I will be getting Cathe's new workouts tomorrow. I got a shipping notice and tracked it..So, I might do a new one tomorrow.

Lisa: The job is going really well. I enjoy the work and the people I work with are great. The only bad part is that it is a desk job and I sit a lot. I make myself get up when I can and move. I just got a gift from work of a fitbit blaze. I am enjoying it and it helps remind me to get up..As far as school. I give up workouts when I need to work with him and it means long days as I teach what I need to when I get home. Saturday mornings are used to caught up too.

Susan: No, I carpool with Vic and we usually talk or listen to the radio. Yes, school work gets tougher. Some of the courses have lectures on the website for the curriculum we use. He has: Algebra 2, Chemistry, English, Religion, American History, and Geography. We get behind sometimes. But, there is a little wiggle room within reason..

Hi everyone. Wanted to drop by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Just like everyone else at this time of year, I have been over the moon busy. Work has been a bear with month end / year end audit preparation. My boss quit a month ago so I am taking direct orders from our German headquarters. People are leaving the company left and right. It's a whole new set of rules for me right now.

I have done my shopping and spent a lot of extra time decorating this year. We are hosting Christmas Eve and we go to my sister's on Christmas Day. Of course we will be at the nursing home in between our own festivities so as to be with my dad.

I had a lifelong friend pass away four weeks ago which really took a hit out of me, then last week my uncle died. There have been numerous passings of folks my family is affiliated with in the past few weeks. I don't know what it is about this time of year! Very sad.

Lisa I love your description of how your Christmas will be. It's refreshing to hear you learned how to escape the typical madness of the season.

Oddly enough with all that has been going on for me, I have managed to work out about four to five times per week and almost all the time I have done Cathe Live. I have about 30 or so under my belt by now. When I do a regular series dvd I find I am not as enthusiastic as when I do Live. I am becoming accustomed to the members in the class and look forward to seeing them like they are my new friends.

I received notification just as you probably all did that the new series is on the way. I will hope to start trying it between Christmas and New Year's when things typically calm down a bit.

I know there were some other things I wanted to say but they escape me at the moment and I want to get my workout done before skipping off to work for what promises to be a very hectic day - the last day we are open until next Tuesday. Next week will be even worse because I have to have the month / year closed by 1PM on the 30th. Pressure! Then we are having friends over that night so I'll be rushing to get home. Not sure what we are doing New Year's Eve but it is typically dinner out with the family and home to bed to watch the world celebrate on TV.

I will check back in later for more chatting. Just wanted you all to know - each and every one of you - that I was thinking of you!

Shelley~ Was is there so much upheaval at your job? Were you bought out by another company?

I received my shipping notification as well, so I hope I have my new DVD's today so I can do one tomorrow!

Today is my last day of work for 5 days. I am only coming in next Weds and Thursday so I am THRILLED :) Ryan and I are going to AC Monday to Tuesday for a little gambling and of course a nice dinner.

Checking in with RWH HIIT 1 and 2.

Hi everyone!

Kathy---that's so nice that you and Vic commute together. I used to carpool with three others and sometimes it could get a little crazy!
How cool to have gotten a fitbit blaze....very nice & fun gift!
That was the thing I liked about cyber school, you could go ahead or if you needed to skip a day it wasn't a problem. Looks like Chris has quite a schedule!!

Lisa---I like how your Christmas will be! It truly sounds so relaxing and fun!
Sorry to hear that Ryan had a bug, too, but glad that it didn't get him down. I hope your shoulder is better soon!!

Shelley---I am so glad to see you again! I was worried that something had happened to you, Gerry or your parents. (((((Shelley)))))
Sorry that things are so difficult again at work. Why are people quitting?
I did not get a notification of workouts but I did get my calendar! Did you get the downloads of the new workouts?

Kiran---How is that ankle doing?

I think I am finally ready for Christmas. :rolleyes: Abby is sooooo excited!!! She keeps trying to get me to tell her what she is getting......HA!

Sun--- Bodybeast Chest & legs
Mon---TM & abs
Tues---Bodybeast Bi & Tri/TM
Wed---Bodybeast BA & Sh
Thur---TM & core

Would anyone like to do a rotation together with the new Strong & Sweaty series?

Hi ladies...

Checking in today with a new workout Strong & sweaty bootcamp. The new ones came in the mail today, YEAH!! I enjoyed the new workout and look forward to the others.

Shelley: Sorry about the loss of your friend and Uncle. Hugs to you!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.