XTRAIN- Tshirt and/or Tank for Motivation and inspiration?

How about the saying I saw somewhere...

Pre-sweat - "It take determination"
Post-sweat - "I've got it" or "Get some"

"Butt kicked by Cathe" no, hate it, for all the reasons I explained on FB.

"Body by Cathe" don't like this either. Yes, Cathe's DVD programs are excellent, but I'm the one doing the work, so actually, it's "body by me."

I'm not a victim (kicked by) and no-one else is taking my credit!

So, "I am the competition" is the message that is the most powerful and the one I would be happy and proud to wear.

I'm sorry if this offends people, but it's not all about Cathe. This is a partnership, and the t- shirt should make me feel part of a partnership rather than simply advertising somebody else's product. Unless that t-shirt comes for free.....

Clare

"Body by Cathe" don't like this either. Yes, Cathe's DVD programs are excellent, but I'm the one doing the work, so actually, it's "body by me."

So, "I am the competition" is the message that is the most powerful and the one I would be happy and proud to wear.

Clare

Yes, I agree. I also like "I am the competition". Makes me feel strong & empowered. Jann's idea "no X-cuses" is very cute too.

I vote for a fitted tank top (not t-shirt) in varies colors. I don't wear t-shirts while working out. The sleeves bug the crap out of me, especially when doing UB weight work.

Motivational message for T-shirt

I'm sorry if this offends people, but it's not all about Cathe. This is a partnership, and the t- shirt should make me feel part of a partnership rather than simply advertising somebody else's product. Unless that t-shirt comes for free.....

Clare

Clare I think you have made a valid point there. Yes it is our own effort through cathe's dvd that make the result.

" I am competition" is a confusing message, in my opinion. It would almost meant to be a marketing message addressed to cathe's competitors. Which i thinks is not the purpose of this thread.

Body by cathe/ Butt kicked by cathe I am not keen either...No offence to anyone.

Lastly, I would less likely buy it is a t-shirt compared to a nicely fitted tank.

Last edited:
nckfitheart2009 said:
Clare I think you have made a valid point there. Yes it is our own effort through cathe's dvd that make the result.

" I am competition" is a confusing message, in my opinion. It would almost meant to be a marketing message addressed to cathe's competitors. Which i thinks is not the purpose of this thread.

Body by cathe/ Butt kicked by cathe I am not keen either...No offence to anyone.

Lastly, I would less likely buy it is a t-shirt compared to a nicely fitted tank.

I like "I am the competition" because I took it to mean that my competition is myself, in that I do this for myself, I work to make my next workout better than my last workout, that I'm motivated to be the best ME I can be, that I'm not comparing myself to anybody else, etc.

Whoops, my response launched before I finished, sorry! All I was going to add was that I didn't take it as an advertising slogan and I don't think Cathe meant it as that, but I hadn't thought of the other interpretation you offered, Natalie.

Well it doesn't matter to me. I'm sure she will pick a good one. And she probably will have tshirts and tanks ..with color.
I gave it a shot and I can't think of anymore quotes myself. Nothing has really struck me as " that's the one" so its all good. Lol

Quote interpretation

Whoops, my response launched before I finished, sorry! All I was going to add was that I didn't take it as an advertising slogan and I don't think Cathe meant it as that, but I hadn't thought of the other interpretation you offered, Natalie.

Hi Trixo,

Let's not worry about interpretations...It's good to openly discuss and share views about these quote. As to my comment, it is just based on how the quote came across...May be I was thinking too much lol:)

Now I am thinking a quote on a sweatshirt would sell...;)

I did STS Total Body on Sunday, and when I was done I thought to my self during the stretch, my mucles are fried. Then it hit me, Muscles- Fried Smile-Wide. Because I was also smiling pretty big when I was done.

Xtrain Shirt

I was wondering if there were any updates on the Xtrain shirt? I'm kicking butt with Xtrain and would love to get a shirt for extra motivation!

I was wondering if there were any updates on the Xtrain shirt? I'm kicking butt with Xtrain and would love to get a shirt for extra motivation!

I Asked Cathe about a month ago on FB and she said after XTrain is done they will focus on the shirts. Should be soon I hope

I was looking for this tread to ask the same question. I don't care what it says because all of those slogans are awesome.

I am hoping that they will do extended sizes on these shirts that would be great :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.