XTrain Shipping Update - 12-28-12

SNM Videos

Administrator
564032_10151321794847162_779546628_n.jpg

Shipping of XTrain continues around the clock here at our Glassboro facility. Yesterday, about 40% of the pre-sale orders shipped by USPS Priority mail. The post office has employees on site scanning each package as they are finished and this should help speed delivery.

The first group to order XTrain should start to see their orders arrive as early as today. By the end of the day we project that 80% of all pre-orders will have shipped and the rest will ship tomorrow.

Let's know by posting here when you receive your order and what state you live in.

Oh gawd...its all around lol im on SC its like it went everywhere but here. Lol. Anyone else in SC still waiting too?

Oh gawd...its all around lol im on SC its like it went everywhere but here. Lol. Anyone else in SC still waiting too?

I'm not in SC, but in NC right on the border. I didn't get mine today, but that doesn't mean they haven't arrived. Postal workers around here get lazy about delivering packages, especially on weekends. :mad:

I agree..i was thinking that today it probly arrived this morning but my carrier went on with what was put in there yesterday after there runs and now todays is sitting in PO Ugh..

I'm in Colorado and I got mine!!

I'm so excited - got Xtrain today in Colorado!!

Thank you Cathe and crew for everything!!!

Cali

Just got mine today in California. Can't wait to get started. This is just what I needed! I want the pink gloves!

Got mine today (Monday) here in Northern Az by the Grand Canyon on the Navajo reservation.
Wow! Even the main menu is awesome. I'm starting to preview now.
Thank you for all your hard work. This series looks amazing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.