Xtrain Rotation

Jann

Cathlete
First, I would like to say This Series Rocks! It really shows how dedicated you are in the fitness field to put together yet another fresh series. :D

About the 90 day undulated rotation. I don't mean to sound defeated right off, but, I do know my old, old body. ;) 6 days a week, I will over work myself. So that being said. Would it be wiser to drop one of the cardio days here and there. Or try to combine two different weight exercise say legs and chest,back and shoulders shorter premixes on the weight days? Or go longer than 90 days and add rest days as needed?

Thank You Jann! Cut out a cardio day and tighten up the diet even more on that day :)

First, I would like to say This Series Rocks! It really shows how dedicated you are in the fitness field to put together yet another fresh series. :D

About the 90 day undulated rotation. I don't mean to sound defeated right off, but, I do know my old, old body. ;) 6 days a week, I will over work myself. So that being said. Would it be wiser to drop one of the cardio days here and there. Or try to combine two different weight exercise say legs and chest,back and shoulders shorter premixes on the weight days? Or go longer than 90 days and add rest days as needed?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.