XTrain Cardio Leg Blast vs Lower Body Blast

jamaica55

So I loooooove XTrain Cardio Leg Blast. I love the cardio first, weights second format and have become a bit obsessed with this workout!!

For those of you who have both workouts - is Lower Body Blast set up in the same format? Or is there just random cardio thrown in here and there? I've read reviews and watched the video, but I can't get a good feel for the exact format.

To give you another example, I absolutely love the cardio leg segments in Body Max 1 and 2 also. You know, the step circuits right after the 30 minute step sections where you step for a few minutes then do weighted leg exercises? That's the kind of format I'm wanting.

So I'm looking for a structured workout where you do cardio first, weights second and lower body focused and was wondering if Lower Body Blast fits that description.

Thanks for your help:)

Lower body blast

Hello Jamaica 55,

The answer to your question is yes. Lower body blast was designed on a similar format as cardio blast. I have done both recently and feel it worth having both.
You have mentioned being obsessed with cardio blast ---- :):):). The name truly says it all:D:D:D
As cathe said, some of her workout have teeth:D:D:D lol
The conditioning leg drill do IMO. You will love it----Hmmm i do very much;);)

I love both workouts! Lower Body Blast is probably my favorite leg workout. LBB is similar to Cardio Leg Blast, but not the same. CLB alternates 1 cardio round with 1 strength round throughout the workout, but LBB does several lower body exercises before doing a cardio segment. There's not as much cardio in LBB as there is in CLB. The closest workouts to CLB are the four Plyo Legs workouts of STS (Meso 3).

Cardio leg blast

Thanks for responding, Nathalie - I appreciate it:)
I can't wait to try Lower Body Blast now!!

Please let us all know How you get on with LBB.

I did cardio leg blast this morning, 75 extreme premix :eek::eek::eek:
My muscle needed an extra lung to bring more oxygen in lol.
I can feel the afterburn throughout the day:eek:
An extra stretch before going to bed is needed:D;), Not just any the slide and glide one (my favourite)

I can understand how you got "obsessed" with it ;):D:D
I am so in love with it:)

nckfitheart2009
Please let us all know How you get on with LBB.

I did cardio leg blast this morning, 75 extreme premix
My muscle needed an extra lung to bring more oxygen in lol.
I can feel the afterburn throughout the day
An extra stretch before going to bed is needed, Not just any the slide and glide one (my favourite)

I can understand how you got "obsessed" with it
I am so in love with it

Lower Body Blast arrived last night and I plan on previewing it tonight - can't wait! I'll be sure to post my thoughts.

I like doing Cardio Leg Blast then adding an upper body premix from ME, MM, MIS, or pyramid upper body for an awesome total body workout. I did that every Saturday for a couple of months and loved it! I'm going to check out cardio leg blast extreme now that you mentioned that;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.