**Xmas* Monday* Challengers**

HI to ALL Ho Ho Ho.
I'm getting in the spirit now!
Jean - I've just about given up finding the time to workout too.
I've been running around trying to get the garden organised,
finishing the shopping organising and more organising
Good news though my eating hasn't been too terrible. Does Mac Donalds for lunch count as BAD? :D

Its time for bed for me, I am totally pooped. Oh I forgot to tell you, todyas drama! The stove decided to die. Four days before Xmas the stove decides to DIE!!! GRRRRRR. So we have had to race around and get a cheapie. The cheapie is because due to our renovations, the kitchen will one day, eventually, hopefully, maybe in the not too distant future (i've only been waiting 4 years!!, Patient aren't I?) :):rolleyes:be pulled out and ing that it couthe "new" stove/oven will go in then, But how annoyldn't wait to die!

My challenge was to get to Tuesday, so far its not been too bad.

Have a wonderful day.

Morning girls

Andrea-How frustrating about your stove:( what a pain in the butt. I hope your able to find a cheapie that will last ya until you get your new one in! Weve had a cheapie for about 4yrs....maybe i shouldn't talk about it too much as i may break:confused:

Hey to everybody...just sipping on my coffee and enjoying catheland! Today is a run interval,my dd is home for the next few weeks and my DH is home as well....

have a good day,bb after my workout!

Good Morning,

Tonite is TM for 30min then GS tris and chest. The scale says 121.2lbs and TTOM is here I have never lost wt with aunt flo visiting the scale usually goes up.

Andrea-I wish I could garden the temp here is 1 degree with snow and freezing drizzle forcasted. Yesterday the high was 9 with a wind chill of -1. Sucks about the stove that would be my luck.

Amelia-enjoy your workout today.

Jean-congrats on getting the tree up.

Everyone have a good day.

Roxie-enjoy your workout later!

Hey to everybody! I finished my run interval.....im glad its over so i can go on with the day. Now ive got to clean and run to the grocery store for wednesdays meal at my moms. Im bringing the cornbread dressing and mac-n-cheese and my DH is making a ham dip(yummy). ok,everybody have a great day!

quick Hi!

On my way out to finish up a few gifts. We have been dumped with about a foot of snow. Shoveling was my WO for today. Merry Christmas incase DH hogs the computer between now and Christmas. See you in the new year with new challenges that we will do great at!!!!:D:D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.