Xers.......** WEDNESDAY**

Just a little bit here before bed,

Had the Garage Boys Session tonite. We did Mental Toughness Spinerval. It's around 1 1/2 hours, but I left at 70 minutes. Think there were 7 of us sweating away in the garage. Some of the guys had steam coming off of them. Anyways, it was a great workout. I left my bike and trainer there as I plan on going back next Wednesday. I think I will go ahead and complete my regular workout this week, even though I have a 60 mile ride on Sunday. I think Yoga will be good for me tomorrow, Legs & Back on Friday, KenpoX on Saturday and Sunday the bike ride. Then again, I may do Legs & Back tomorrow, to give my legs more of a rest before Sunday. Just don't know yet. Worked DH on the Bowflex and then I did AbX tonite too. It was much easier than 2 nights ago.

Monica, bet the time out with friends was great today. Hope you get your results soon. Remember, lots of good vibes going out from this thread. You are in all of our thoughts!

Laurie, I'm thrilled with the progress on pushups too.

Tracy, you got me thinking about carb intake. After this weekend's bike ride, I think I will bump back my carbs a bit and see if I get some better results. I love oatmeal sooooo much but maybe I should cut back on it. I had better results during my Phase 1 (for leanness).

Debra, I use more momentum with Tony too, but maybe I've been way too careful with Cathe. I push myself a lot more with Tony even if the form starts to suffer a bit, where with Cathe, if it wasn't perfect, I stopped. Legs & Back is the one with Dreya moaning I think. I'm always surprised at why she moans as she looks so fit and like she'd be used to anything hard, but she acts like such a wuss in some of the exercises.

Steph, ooh, what a wonderful feeling to start a Recovery Week. It's like leaving work on Friday afternoon of a 3 day weekend or vacation, knowing you don't have to be back for a while. Only the Recovery really isn't a rest time.

Lea, the 20# were tough for me for the upright rows. Normally I do 12's and just atarted to do 15#'s. My shoulders are not that strong. Wish we had a Trader Joes nearby. There is one in Reno, NV, about 90 minutes away. Need to hit that one sometime. No, not much difference at all (visibly) on the 60 day photos. However no complaints in the strength department. Maybe I need to go back to a more Phase 1 eating style.

Sandra, the Garage Boys were in a good mood tonite and it was fun. Lots of sweating. They even let me use a spare trainer as mine is a wind trainer and very noisy. I could actually hear Coach Troy tonite.
Way to go on going up in weights on Shoulders & Arms!!! That is so motivating! How is your DH doing? DH and I almost got in a fight tonite over his workout, but I stepped back and quit being so bossy. Guess I do get that way sometimes (a lot). He ended up having a good workout. He's increased his strength so much.

Got to go now,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back