Xers ~ Tuesdays Challenge!~

Today's errands are finished! I hope. You know how I was a crazed woman looking for all my paperwork (birth certificate, certified marriage license, divorced papers, etc...) Well, I did NOT need to go through all that turmoil! My infant passport, driver's license and divorce papers were enough! Go figure. Well, now everything is secure in the right place for future reference.

Do you think the chicken, beef, milk and sausage will be alright after a 45 minute chat at the grocery store with a neighbor? Gosh that woman can TALK! She puts me to SHAME! That's saying something!!!

I'm ready for a nap.

TG: Family is so precious! Something I'll have to remind myself in a few months ::read hormonal sister::.:7 Glad you were able to celebrate your day with those you love!!!!

Debra-X: I have no idea how to help you with the name change! My student loans are still in my maiden name!:7 Your new avatar is hot!!! Love the lamp with the bow in the background. The painters did a nice job too!:)

Jeanette-X: ROFL Actually, I couldn't find my light wedge (love those things!!!!). So, I fell asleep previewing Shiva Shakti's Sun Salutation #1! LOL I wonder how you hurt your shin too. Isn't it strange how all of sudden it's been bothering you. I think you should go see a doctor if it's swelling like it is. I don't need to come back from Thailand and have to visit you in the hospital for some terminal illness!!!!! Take care of yourself!!!!

Sandra-X: I've never heard of bursitis before. Knowing my luck, that'll be my next ailment!!!! It always happens that way. I never heard of Foot/Mouth disease until my neighbor told me about it. Wouldn't you know, the following week, all three of my girls get it! If you plan on not working out for a week, don't worry. We'll shame you into working out again.}(

Traci-X: Have you heard of China Gel, topical pain reliever? It's made in the USA. LOL It's like Flexall 454 only better. It has aloe vera gel, lavendar oil, witch hazel, ginseng extract, angelica extract, menthol and camphor in it. One of the local yoga studios sells it. My friend got some and it works great for muscle soreness.

Cheryl: I was starting to think you left our little group. Nice to have you back!!!

Amy-X: Sending you ~~~No Cramps Vibes~~~!!!! Enjoy the fresh air!!! It's a beautiful day!

BBS... friend just called.

Wendy

Back to finish personals before I take a nap, homeschool, or workout. It'll probably homeschool, nap and then workout!

Amy: Sorry to hear about the Nike shoes. It's a wonder they even had the online store up after the announcement. The local Paiva store recieved some of their online merchandise to sell. They got some cute Prana embroidered yoga bags in after I already bought mine. Oh, well. I liked the one I got better. Since they merged with another store, the new store sent their employees over to help with the closing sales. Hopefully, you'll get your order shipped without any problems!

Nicole-X: I think Phil will be fine while I'm away. He'll be spending time with his mother. She'll spoil him with homecooked meals!!! Yep, I'm going to sik myself up for the adventure in order to avoid thinking about how much I'm going to miss everyone at home. I've temporarily stopped talking to my sister. She keeps making snide comments about how she could never do that to her family. I could go on a rant about how her family would thank her if she did.}( Hope you got a good stretch in today.

Jeanette-X: My sister is actually going to go. Unless her plans change AGAIN. She called my mother crying when she found out eldest dd was taking her place. So, my mom relented and told her to join us in Jan. I'm hoping she doesn't. Not that I don't want her to go. I only want her to go a different time than me. She's needs to be medicated! It's no longer funny. Her mood swings put my PMS ones to shame!!!! It would be more tolerable if she apologized for how she treats others. But, she's never wrong. It's causing problems with her dh, kids and rest of the family. She no longer has any real friends because of it. Sorry to vent. Hopefully, I'll be able to deal with her temper tantrums and jealousy better once Aunt Flo visits!!!!

Okay, ladies. School books are calling.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Did I tell you guys, I could not find DIVORCE COURT on the television this morning, I was PISSED off. I think they changed the channel from 8 to ??

And I was so looking forward to the new series I had got me coffee all ready this morning got good and comfy in me bed and whatcha you know. I think law and order was on something like that. I panic I started pushing remote up & down like crazy, huh! I was like what the $%%^&&&7 going on. I even went to there freaking website and it still says 4:30am. I was so disappointed. I hope this is only temporary. I know need a life

Bryan Kest was just what I needed. He is good about form pointers and I'm glad I started with him years ago:) I feel stronger after each workout and my shoulders are always sore. That's a good thing since I am such a shoulder fan:)

Anointed, ROFL!:D No Divorce Court? What is the world coming too?:)

AmyX, ^5 Way to go on the 8 lb. weight loss!!! Do you feel like you have more energy? I bet ridding your body of crud feels good after a little detox time. All is well and drying out for now:) No major damage just stinks:(

WendyX, If Phil was kicking and screaming I would understand her thinking you were mean but since he's such a doll I don't. Sounds to me like she wishes she could have a family like yours:) Jealousy is a bad character trait.

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Afternoon Xers,

Rotation: LGI8
Workout: Week3/Day1/XStretch

Finally have a free moment in my day. Still have one more day of this, and then will have my day back to normal. But of course I have 2 hours now to catch up on my normal job. :D But first I need to chat with all of you.

Oldest DD came home last night with 2 T-Shirts. One of them said Runner of the Week, and the other was labeled VARSITY 08 on the back. So what do you think she wore to school? If you guessed the Varsity one then I have no idea what you won. :D Youngest DD wants to join band, so I have a meeting tonight for that. She wants to play clarinet, or Alto Sax. I was kind of hoping for the Sax since that is what I played. Yes I was a band geek also. :D

Traci, What a welcome you received from your client. Yep those workouts are helping me de-stress. And so is all the walking I am doing. It is a good time to just appreciate the wonderful weather we are having. The only nice thing about this project is that they are feeding me. So today was our kitchens version of chicken cacciatore. It was good because the chicken wasn't breaded. They had roasted veggies, spinach salad. But the kicker was the carrot cake! :9 Just couldn't help myself.

Sandra, Sorry to hear that you are having pain in your hip.

Anointed, No Divorce Court!!!! They can't do that to you! Lets just hope one of their Engineers messed something up! Sounds like you had a great time with your son on your birthday. Nice of them to surprise you like that.

Debra, LOL about the tainted apple and pb, makes me feel like I could be Snow White! But I like the wicked queen in that movie. My all time favorite villian is Malificent in Sleeping Beauty. :D One of the best versions of Snow White is the one with Sigourney Weaver in it. Snow White: A Tail of Terror. Not a good kid movie though. Now how did I get on this subject! Oh ya the apple. :+ From what I had heard, you need to create a whole new user name on this site. I could be wrong though.

Jeanette, Our powerhouse is just for compressed air, and they monitor our cooling towers. All I know is that they seem to spend a lot of time on the little trucks that they ride around here. :) I'm thinking that they don't use all that many chemicals. You are going camping this weekend, I will be camping next weekend. But I'm not as happy about it as you are. :) Take care of that shin.

Tracy, You are one busy lady!

Wendy, Glad the passport process was so painless. I can't keep up with you!!! Sounds like this is going to be a great trip for all of you. I bet your dd is excited. I would have at that age. My sister was able to travel to Finland with my Grandmother. I think she would have had a better time if my Mom had been able to go too. All my relatives in Finland thought my Grandmother was just as crazy as we do. :) So you have a crazy Asian, and I have the Crazy Finn! Was all that meat together in one bag? It should be fine.

Nicole, Your weather has finally cooled down for you. :) Sounds like Bryan is the choice for Yoga this week. Sometimes I think the hair is too much though! :7

Amy, Now you have to remind me. How many weeks where you to be on the shakes? Way to go on the 8 lbs.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Nicole: I hate working shoulders, my favorite part to work is back and biceps. I tell you, No DC sucks, maybe I can get an X hour of sleep, I really do need to. I'm going to get up tomorrow maybe it was just a fluke or somethingx( Enjoy your day:)

Lauie: howdy :) we must of been typing at the same time :) Are you doing Legs & Glutes rotation? liken it huh :) :) I re-did my MIS rotation a bit, I do love this rotation, I'm doing butt & guts tomorrow and Saturday. I tell you nothing lean my legs out like B&G and L&G and running. Have a great day

Late starting my workout had a few errands to run. I just HAD to tell you guys this, I'M GETTING STRONGER I did 16 bb push ups 7 bb of the 14:p I got scared or something and then went to my knees for the remaining 7

I told myself I'm going to do this mind you I took 1 to 2 minutes breaks but I banged out all the rest of the push ups bb style babe,YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!That's very impressive. My form is on point arms stronger and core stronger. Back later going to start MIS:)

Hi all,

Yoga this morning was good, then I ended up running this afternoon. I was going to just do a light jog, but once I got going, I felt great and had the dogs cantering most of the time (that's how I gauge my speed). That is the best I've felt running in quite some time. I think that all of my working out is paying off because with a little rest I felt great.

Laurie - You must be so proud of DD. I bet you'll be glad when work gets back to normal. It's interesting when people add on more responsibilities and forget that you still have all of the regular ones to contend with.

Nicole - I love BKest too. He always reminds me about posture and it does help my poses. The mirror is also helping. It is amazing what feeling like proper alignment really isn't. My assistant is still the same. She can take the easiest task and make it a nightmare. I've never seen anyone with such weak auditory processing skills. It must be frustrating for her. Are you making the oat/ww bread? It is wonderful.

Wendy - I know the feeling when looking for all of the important papers for the passport. We had to get mine and DH's birth certificates expressed to us and the passports express. It ended up costing over 800 for all of them.

Amy - Is that the amount of weight you were expecting to loose?

Sandra - That sounds like bursitis. My mom had it a while ago and showed me. Hers was pretty big. Sorry about the hip. Is it the joint or soft tissue? Yoga was a pleasant way to start the morning. I'd really like to cut my evening workouts to one hour. I'll see how it goes.

Jeanette - I envy you going camping this weekend. Glad the leg is feeling a little better.

TG- Every time I do IMAX 1 I'm reminded of how hard it is. It may be my favorite of the IMAXS. I would be fat as a house if I ate all of the food you are exposed to.

Carol - I was hoping to get a month or two of the new workouts in before my next X rotation. That doesn't look like it is going to happen.

Debra - I am sure it was sad to actually formally end the marriage, but on to better things right? At least he is not fighting custody or DD. Did you get your workout in?

Traci - I have to do a little talking.....You are going to really have to use self control with that arm or you are going to cause some permanent damage! If it is as bad as you said, it needs a couple of weeks to heal before you start anything. The more you aggravate it, the slower the recovery will be... I know you know this. You will be able to regain your sleek physique quickly. Don't worry about it.

Hi Cheryl & Swifty!

Tracy

Tracey: Aw...shoulder break x( x( missy you'd a n ice workout:) :) I love running outdoors. I haven't ran outside in about 8 years. I just haven't found a good location that I feel safe at. I use too get up at 4:30 every morning just to run, it was the best.

I really don't eat alot of food, it's them dog gone sweets:9 my weight has caught up with me again, but once I finish this rotation I'm good:9 I stepped on my scale this morning wasn't as bad as I thought. I lost a few lbs since I been back from VA, need to drop about 4 more lbs, back to finish up shoulders, Have a wonderful night:) :)

Hello dear ladies! Aren't you all chatty today! Let's see...finally got my workout in about 5pm...better late than never, though, right? I ended up doing SH shoulders, back and planks. Went well and I was able to go at least as heavy as Cathe and heavier in spots. I have also noticed that I am getting much stronger at holding my planks. I signed up for a yoga class that starts tomorrow...I guess my rotation will take another day off...Oh, well! It seems I will be joining Tracy and Nicole in their yoga week. Thanks so much to everyone for their compliments on my new pic....DD actually took that one of me a couple of weeks ago.

okay...to catch up with personals a bit.....

Tracy...I know...on to bigger and better things..I actually feel pretty strong about my decision...and at least I have some time to decide on my plans, which I definitely appreciate. Glad you had a nice outing with the doggies and that you are feeling good!

Laurie...My favorite witch is Milificent, too!! I just love her outfit! Glad you survived the tainted apple. How awesome for you oldest DD...you must be so proud of her. I was a band geek as well...I played the clarinet. I think it's great your youngest has some interest in music.

Teddygirl....Glad you can see some many positive changes...I am sure it has everything to do with your turning a year older...LOL!

Nicole....Glad you enjoyed Bryan today....I had a good time with him yesterday...I was definitely feeling it my shoulders today. I do pay pretty close attention to form with him. I am really looking forward to starting my yoga class. I know I could use the form pointers and guidance. I am starting in level 1, so hopefully there won't be a lot of pretzels in my class!

Wendy...My social security card is still in my maiden name...LOL! I love that lamp with the bow too....luckily my XDH doesn't really care about anything in the house, so I get to keep pretty much what ever I want. Hope you got all of your chores in today...like that darn homeschooling...LOL! I am sure the nap was a real hardship, too. Now, what workout were you doing again...LIC?

Amy...WooHoo on your results...That's wonderful!!! Can you tell a difference in your clothes? What about Dh is he noticing? Hope you got a nice workout in.

Traci...Hope you got your shoulder braces on and are keeping yourself healthy tonight. Would love to come to Houston sometime...I don't think I have ever been there....in fact, I think the only place I have been in Texas is Dallas...and I was about 15 then. So, does it matter if I just start a new acccount on Cathe? I guess I could wait until after the new dvds ship out...What else would I lose?

Swifty...Waving as you fly by!

Cheryl...Glad you had a good trip...I love Denver!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

I'm back again because I hit the "post" button before I was actually done! LOL!

Traci...Thanks for the compliments on my BF....I am definitely as thin as I have ever been.....which isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Sandra...So sorry you are feeling so many aches and pains...getting older is he!!. I know nothing about bursitis, though. Is there any lighter cardio you can do that won't aggravate your hip? that is the only suggestion I have, weak as it is...LOL! Thanks for the Eion link...you know I added to my favorites list...I have to keep up with the honey and nectar. Yes, I am living next to the town where I grew up...most of the friends I see are from after college graduation, though, that I met during my working life. I have a couple of friends from high school that I still keep in touch with, but they do not live in this area, but at least I get to see them when they are in town. I do have a couple of new friends that I have been spending time with, too. Nights of debauchery tend to have negative side effects the next day!

Jeanette...Hope you had a great lesson and that the weather is cooperative. I sent you an email...Thanks for the pics...

Okay ladies...Gotta run...Hope everyone has a good evening..see you in the morning.!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

I just had a slice of Sandra's ww oatmeal bread and it is sooooo yummy:9 I will have to freeze it for sure or I'll be two ton Tess in no time:)

Thanks for the recipe Sandra! I actually think I have that book somewhere. I must dig it out and use it again.

DebraX, Let me know how the yoga is. I have to get to a class soon. There are a couple of studios near the school and I want to try it badly.

Anointed, I am a sugar fan too so I know what you mean:p

TracyX, Glad your run went well with no pain. That must have felt good! I am loving this yoga week:)

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

My my you gals are chatty today. I was going to write personals, but now I don't even think I have the time to read all of your posts. Did GS back, shoulders and biceps today. Tomorrow is Imax 3 and Stretchmax (2nd one, i think that is the ball stretch right)?

Traci X - I am sad that we might not be able to meet up, but I understand the family thing. What's up with Doc Oz and the raw? I have to check that out. ESPN has a show "Living on the Edge" where the Iron Man or triathalon athlete is all raw. My bodybuilding food believe it or not is...greens (green smoothies, big giant ones every day). They are so good for you, and I just added spirulina into my smoothies everyday and I have so much more energy and am noticing a big difference. I love your breakfast. How are you feeling these days? How are the injuries? I swear I will read up this week. I promise.

I will catch up with everyone later. That's a promise. Good night.

Lea

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.