Xers ~~~ Tuesday~~~

Hi all,

Wow, it's late again. After work today, had to go to the bank, them home to eat, then an easy bike spin, then helped DH with taking the rock out of the house. House is so dusty right now with all that mortar dust. Oh well. At least we're making some progress.

Good news, had the refrigerator fix it man over today. The problem was a $21 relay that went out. Of course there is the flat $49 come out to your house fee, the $21 part and then $20 for labor so the bill was around $90. Oh well, beats having to buy a compressor or a new fridge. I moved all the food from the camp trailer and ice chests back into the fridge.

Traci, hope your eating was better today. Mine was and I feel good about that. I used to freak out when I'd overeat or fall off the wagon. Now it doesn't bother me so much mentally because I know I can just start over again and do okay. I'm a dark chocolate lover too.

Amy, hope you enjoy PP/SS. The bicep work in SS is killer. I think I have to do like 10#ers when she's doing 15#'s. Sure hope your plans work out with your DH. Hope he will be feeling well that day. Bummer about the flooded basement. We're never prepared for the shock are we? So glad my fridge is fixed. Believe me, it was a nasty smell. Congrats on the downward trend on the scale!!! I'd be walking on cloud 9 if that happened.

Sandra, our weekends aren't always fun, but I am really a grasshopper and should be more like an ant. DH and I both love to get out and will shirk a task for as long as we can put it off. This weekend he has to work and I have a long bike ride on Saturday. I'm doing an organized century ride with a girlfriend (her first) in a few weeks. I need to get a ride in of about 80 miles and then will feel good to go for the century. The fridge is okay!!! YEAAAHHHH! I had visions of weighing whether it was better to buy a new one or repair the old.

Debra, awesome results from S&H you are getting. I'm just on my 2nd week of it and had to modify today due to the bike climb competition on Thursday. I didn't workout on Monday but will get back with the program tomorrow. The 68 mile ride took 3 hours and some (can't remember). My average speed was 17.1 mph, but we went slower due to a tired girlfriend. The time will vary depending on how many hills you have. This ride didn't have lots of hills. I chased onto the back of a big group of like 25 people that were FLYING by! I looked down and we were doing 26-27 mph on the flat. I didn't hold on for more than a couple of miles, they were hauling!!!

Tracy, yep, there's only so much time in a day. I've toyed with thinking about doing some duathlons, but don't think I want to give up my bike riding to start running. Glad you liked B&G (minus G) today. I did the floorwork in that one today.

Nicole, I laughed when you asked if I ever take a break from exercise. This long weekend (except for the bike ride on Saturday) had zero exercise on Sunday and Monday. I don't think I work out near like most of the ladies here. Regardless of what Wendy says, I am the laziest Xer on this site, so lazy that I probably won't attempt another rotation until this fall/winter. I hope you have a fantastic time on your vacation. I would love for DH and I to go to Yellowstone and the Tetons. I went back in 1977, but DH has never been before.

It's bedtime, gotta scoot.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.