Xers.......Transition Tuesday......................

Traci-X, I saw that "I'm offended" post. I actually got a laugh out of it because the quote was from Alice Walker. I should say trish k is one of those perpetual whiners. Always looking for something to complain about I guess. I need to check if she ever apologized to Carolyn. I swear sometimes it's like a soap opera on OD:p

Carol, LOL, Bath Max, that's a good one!:D I may pop that one in later too:) Don't worry about the monotony, it will all be over before you know it.

Debra, Glad you got all of your errands done. Does XDH ever call and ask you about the charges? I guess he could be a real jerk and report the card stolen or cancel it immediately. Bummer that it's going to be so cold for your beach trip. The mountains would be a nice alternative though.

Off to clean,

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Me again,:)

I’m leaving early today, b/c I got it like that, yeah right……………:+ :+

My iPod, is fully charged. I shall see what happen, going too use it Thursday I've CC workout on tab. I called Christy, she's the one who brought it for me and told her to find receipt and also mention the problem, she said my son iPod won’t hold a charge either duh!!!!

I’m about too contact Apple maybe they had problems who knows. I'd like to believe with a fully charged iPod I should be able to get 10 workouts or more, I'm guessing, but come on now.

Any who, I will chit chat with you Xers on tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening

Hi all,

I read through the posts during my lunch.

So today at work I had to manage the difficult kid because the regular person wasn't there today. He has only been back to school 5 days and his behavior is deteriorating quickly. He has serious work avoidance behaviors and the best one, is asking to use the bathroom, sitting on the john for a while, then laying on the floor in the stall and masturbating. Twice I caught him on the floor with his head near the base of the john and his feet out the stall door (I was looking from underneath). Needless to say, it was not a great day at work. I don't think disgusting even begins to describe it.

You all are chatty today. Just a few things that caught my eye,

Traci - Firewalkers getting rid of saddle bags? I never feel it in the right place then. Maybe I'm not doing them correctly. So do you have a rotation planned for the next 3 weeks?

Jeanette - I see you did a circuit today and got in some legs. I don't think you'll be sorry! I was reading the hardcore thread and it looks like Suz is doing legs twice a week to prep for the uncoming biking season.

Sandra - I think I figured out that part of my forearm strain is from not totally focusing on my form and letting the wrist drop. I made a few increases in my weights yesterday for S&A but not much because I just didn't want to push it. For some reason, when I get much over 20 for biceps I feel a strain in my back. I think I'm going to try standing against a wall I get to B&B and see if that helps. No doms today, so I probably should have increased the weights more. I'll probably add in a total upper on my recovery week to finish things off.

TG - Glad you are frequenting our company more.

Debra - I need to go get new contacts too. I've been putting it off because with the exam it's a lot of money. Urchins can have a lot of germs. I was sick a lot my first year teaching.

Carol- Glad things are going OK. How are the numbers looking?

Nicole - I couldn't get the link at work. I'll try it at home. I live in birkenstocks because of my plantar f, and my back. Since the disc issues, I cannot wear heels. I tried once last spring and literally thought I was going to die.

Laurie, Christiane, and Kim, I'll have to catch you guys later. I need to go workout before it gets too late.

Tracy

Good Evening Ladies,

I'm sorry that I've been MIA and barely here for you all for some time. I've been busy with getting ready for my trip and searching the net for adoption information. I found a English/Thai lawyer in the town I'll be staying. I also found the Thai law concerning adoptions. Will hope to be back in full when I return.

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Geez Louise! I had NO intention of not getting back here until this time of night...but got DD home from school...I took a quick cat nap....did Squeeze...helped DD with homework....cooked dinner...and then CB called with some mountain cabin alternatives for our getaway....so then he ended up coming over to search the web...of course, one thing lead to another.....so FINALLY I am back...but gotta tell you....I am super tired now, so I am not sure how long I will last....but I will attempt some more personals....I also need to add that I had all of the lofty goals tonight of calling a couple of friends and reading my next chapter for communications....and of course, chatting with you guys...but now look at me! And there is a threat of snow here tomorrow and EVERYONE is freaking out...LOL! After living all over, it just cracks me up!

Traci...
LOL about the Boone's Farm! So, the first time I had an alcoholic beverage it was Boone's Farm...and I was at band camp (don't say it...lol) and I ended up having my first real kiss under a sky of 4th of July fireworks....of course, I got thrown out of band camp by the end of the week because some little bi**h ratted us out, but that is another story. All in all a very memorable time! I LOVE 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' so we can drag that out during the retreat! It seems like you may be liking inflicting pain on DH a little too much! Well, at least he now knows who he is tackling when he messes with you...lol.

Wendy...
Good luck with all of your travels...I hope that you can make things work out so that you and Phil can help all the children you can that are in need....Maybe you can call Brangelina for some extra cash if you need it!

Tracy...
Sounds like a horrific day!! I can't imagine how you deal with that. How old is the boy you were describing?? It must be awful for his parents as well. Again, I count myself lucky that I have a healthy and happy DD. What workout did you end up doing? Did you run or do Hi/Lo challenge?

Nicole...
I still get all of the credit card bills since up until now, XDH has been sending me money to pay ALL of our bills. He will have to start doing some things online once we separate all of that stuff. Sorry you are feeling some frustration with your weight. I am sure that as long as you keep your daily intake under control you will be where you want. It is certainly easy to have that scale edge back up there. At my heaviest (not pregnant) I was about 150 (which on 5'2" is not very attractive)...but I have been able to maintain under 120 for over 3 years which is great for me. The heavy lifting definitely works for me....I think all the muscle mass burns all of those bad calories I eat away!

Carol...
My eye exam went well....And instead of dilating my pupils they took a retinal photo with a computer...it cost 30 bucks more, but well worth not being able to see all day. Glad you seem to be back on track with the X after all the illnesses! How wonderful that your sister is an author!!

Sandra...
Hi there! Ibuprofen is always a good thing!! You are such a crazy woman..apparently you do have a HUGE pain threshold!! Well, I am glad that you have settled in with a workout and eating plan that you feel comfortable with....I am still here cheering you on all the way! Obviously you are already doing something right if you are thinner than your friends. It is amazing what I see here in the South...there are LOTS of larger ladies here....Must be all of that gravy and fried chicken. I still eat all of that yummy stuff...just in moderation. I truly believe that is what it is all about. I rarely deny myself a taste of anything...but I normally don't eat the whole thing! I think I know what be sapping TG's power....maybe Ted??? LOL!

Laurie...
So sorry that DH is feeling so punky....I certainly hope he doesn't have to have tubes in his ears!! Is he allergic to something...or is this just a nasty cold? My XDH had asthma while living here in the States, but since he lives in Russia he doesn't have any allergies. When I was a kid all we had were the Redskins....that is all we knew for football. That is probably why I am so into ACC basketball.

Christiane...
Glad you had a safe and uneventful flight. It is always horrible when there are a lot of little ones around. I know they can't help crying, but it is annoying none the less. I always hated traveling with DD when she was little. I know everyone wanted to sit as far away from us as possible! So I guess Michigan is like Minnesota and they don't clean the roads very well. Congrats on following the X eating plan relatively closely....and for keeping up your workouts while you are away!

Well...think I am caught up...so I am headed to bed!! Waving to Kim, Teddygirl, Lea, Jeanette (again!)...if I missed someone, I sincerely apologize....but I am pretty darn tired right now....Kisses to all....and I will see you in the morning. At least I don't have anything to do to prep for class tomorrow...I just have to participate when the time is right!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Hi, hope everyone had a good day today. Know I did. Have I told you all how nice it is to be sitting on a comfy couch typing instead of away in another room in an uncomfortable chair. Hope they send the new laptop soon. A little bit of a pain to have to haul around the laptop and the external keyboard. Busy at work today, no time for a nap, plus it was cold, clear and a bit breezy. Cold I don't mind, but a cold wind is just brrrrrrr..

Nicole, it is just so nice to hear you all perky and all. Love the mauve top. Good job on your improvements with Core Syn. What did you do with the GB house? Blow it up yet? I feel for you with the battling of the weight. I'm at an all time high for the first time in 28 years. But I'm pretty darned healthy and have a great life, no complaints here. You are so fortunate to have the nice temps. If it was that warm here, you'd see me taking time off from work and playing some golf :7. Oh well, that time's coming here in a few months.

Christiane, kudos to you for getting a workout in and traveling so much. So you haven't tried PlyoX yet? Well, some like it here. I definitely think you should try it but try the modifications. Sorry about getting the car stuck in the snow. It's the pits. I have two grandchildren and they are pretty good kids. My DD homeschools my GS and does a great job. She and her DH are great parents. They live on a ranch and have lots of horses, cows, etc. Keeps them busy.

Laurie, what 30 minute cardio did you decide on? I'll probably mish mash a full 60 minutes or so of cardio tomorrow. I should pull out my Imax3 (thanks Traci) and learn some more of that one. Sorry about the computer problems. What a pain they can be. I have Kathy Smith's LFTLW too, haven't gotten that one out in about 4 years. Looks like you have a while before the faire's start. How long have you been doing these? What will your dress look like? Loved seeing your pictures when you had them up. Hope your DH can get to a doctor soon. I hate it when the antibiotics they give don't do anything.

Sandra, which Amy workouts did you order? I'm thinking of getting her latest step workout. Can't remember the name of it, Step Challenge or something. Glad the elbow is not bothering you so much. You've got your energy and enthusiasm back!! I feel much better today too. I needed to leave the X. I needed to change the eating AND enjoy my workouts. SJP was really fun today for me. I think it's the music in this one that I enjoy so much too. Re: what I want to lose, I'd like to lose about 8. Did you get everything done on your to do list today? I still want to make bread this winter. I fantasize about that for some reason.

Debra, thanks for reminding me about GM's appointment. No, didn't do it today. I just need to sit down, put the dentist choices in front of me and make that call. Isn't SJP music good? Your mom has macular degeneration? My mom was diagnosed with glaucoma and takes drops in her eyes to keep it in check. The drops are very effective. Hey, count me in on the party with the Boone's Farm and Andy Williams. I won't have to fight Traci for his body, just want him to sing for me.

Traci, please don't hurt poor Wendell tonite! I picture you as some dominatrix with leather and whips going at it to poor Wendell who's trying to use good form on his curls! Is he going to cry Mama? LOL!! Seriously, hope he really enjoys his sessions with his personal trainer. Can't wait to hear the story of you and Andy. Great job on the weight loss of 15# on WW. I would be very pleased to lose just 5 or so. I have Garage Boys tomorrow night. We'll see if I need to bump up my points. Got to have enough energy for that! I've skipped 3 sessions as between Christmas, hair appointments, other stuff it just didn't happen.

Carol, sounds like you are doing great, and Doubles too! I used to use FitDay to track my calories. Is everyone healthy now in your family?

Tracy, ugh at the scene today. It takes special people like you to be able to handle that. Thanks again for the suggestion to do circuits. I think that should shock things a bit. I also need to get some more leg work in. Not my favorite thing but probably why I need it so badly.

Wendy, glad you could check in. You've been so busy lately. You have hardly settled and will be off again. You know we will miss you.

Must go no, want to show DH pictures of the golden doodles that were linked in OD.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.