Xers ~ Totally Tuesday~

Okay...back with a few personals....

Wendy...I kind of like strange men touching my private things...LOL! Obviously I don't...or I wouldn't have listed prostitute as an unwanted profession. Glad you guys are starting to see the light at the end of your kitchen tunnel! My DH is probably one of the least handy people on earth, so I never have to worry about that. For example, I was 6 months pregnant and standing on a ladder to change out a light bulb in our laundry room because DH couldn't figure out how. No, he can't even change a light bulb...LOL! Good luck with your evaluation tomorrow. Glad you already got plyo in today.

Traci...Your workout(s) yesterday sound pretty long, you crazy woman!

gotta go...be back in a minute!
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Well there you go. No one answered me about the Cardio Coaches, so ya'll forced me to go to the website myself....and download the mega cd and mp3 pack!!! I think it was a good deal: $65 for vol 1-6, plus the 3 original versions of 1&2, and the alternate Candace version of vol. 6. So, 9 workouts, on both cd and downloaded. Now, which one do I do on Thursday, for my 45 min interval run?? I will be running outdoors, not on a treadmill.

Oh, and I also ordered Squeeze.

Cheers,
Sandra

Sandra, the Beck book is the Beck Diet Solution (I think) by Judith Beck. If you look up Judith Beck on Amazon you'll have the exact title for sure and that's where I got my copy.

Good luck!
Cheryl

P.S. Amy, good luck on the MRI.... {{{{{{Hug}}}}}}}}

SandraX: Your going to love Sean I download three, and I like them. Squeeze, I'm getting that one next.

Anywho, I'm offically back on fitday.com tracking my progress its been a long time I use too use fitday like crazy ;) x(

You guys have a safe and a wonderful evening ;-) :) :) I'm going home to either workout :) or eat :)

Okay...back again...

Nicole...Hope you had fun with Kenpo today. My DD was talking to my DH once on the phone while I was doing Kenpo and he asked her what the dog was barking at...LOL...it was me yelling at the TV! DD just rolled her eyes. Sorry you are feeling so bloated. I HATE that feeling, but as you know my tummy hurts all the time, so I'm used to it. I'm a little scared to ask how the beetle got in your ear...and I think if that had been me I would have run around screaming until it got out!

Sandra...You crazy woman! You are going to enjoy the cardio coaches, I'm sure. And I have noticed as the day has worn on I am having more and more doms from Squeeze! Glad you enjoyed LM today...that has always been one of my faves. It was the first "hard" video of Cathe's that I tried...and I remember really struggling with the choreography...and being really frustrated for a while, but then one day it just clicked and I got it...and have had no problem with her choreography since. I'll open my antique store next to your bakery so that you and all of your helpers can bring over samples for my customers to try...and then I can smell all of the goodies all day long.

Laurie...Hope your softball team wins. I admire all of the sports that you play...Wish I was more athletic, but c'est la vie!

Teddygirl....Your posts always crack me up...You must try Squeeze...no heavy weight work, but still got a great burn.

Amy...Good luck on the MRI...please let me know what the doc says. And hurry up and move to NC...I want to be close to at least on Xer buddy!

Traci, Tracy, Jeanette, Swifty, Cheryl and Katie....I'll bbl to catch up with you guys...I haven't forgotten about you...just a few more chores to get accomplished!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

We're back. It actually wasn't bad....MRI machines are super loud and noisy, but they gave me a pair of headphones to muffle the noise and I actually dozed. The entire thing lasted about an hour. The results won't get to my doc for 1-2 days, but I can look up the results when I get back to work on Friday if I haven't heard by then.

I'm ready for a nap, but I still have to get a lower body workout in and a friend and I were talking about going out for dinner tonight. Her new boyfriend goes back to the oil rigs for 28 days tomorrow, so we were going to get together tonight, that is if she calls.....

Debra, I was laying out on the grass when the darned beetle decided to take a vacation in my ear. Needless to say, I invested in a lounge chair after that:)

Amy, Glad the MRI went well. I snoozed when I had one done as well:)

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

I'm back after doing some short ab work from CTX and a much needed shower...Had to wait until the packers were done for the day before I could do either! I wish you guys were here to take some of the things from my freezer that I will probably end up throwing out...I'm going to call a couple of neighbors tomorrow to come over and go grocery shopping.

Amy...Glad the MRI went well...Have fun out with your girlfriend if you go.

Nicole...How horrid!!! I am not kidding...I would totally freak out!

Tracy...Can't believe you don't like SH...I know it moves slow, but I see such great results...especially during the second and third week...once I get into it a bit and see how heavy I can go. Funny, about your wanting to be a geologist...I used to want to be an archaeologist, but decided it would end up being boring. I also have saggy knees...much worse than my elbows too! Do you have Shiva's Core Secrets? I was wondering what it is like.

Jeanette....Sounds like you had a nice workout this morning. I am sure you will have a great time on your ride tonight. I thought of you while I was riding today...Thanks for inspiring me to get a bike....It is the best $500 I've spent in a long time! Please post a picture of sweet Tillie since her accident...would love to see her!

Cheryl...Thanks for the info on the Beck book. Glad you are getting home tomorrow...at least you are able to get your workouts done on the road...and traveling with ARX...Bless your sweet heart!

Traci...You are probably mowing the grass as I type...Hope your workouts went well today...How are you liking splitting up your upper body? Do you feel like it is working for you? It's funny how much you remind me at times of my bestest girlfriend who lives in Charleston...You have both made major moves in your lives and changed careers and and have been married a couple of times and have unusual experiences...and your hair looks almost exactly alike. So funny! I will have to post of picture of her when we get some made together this summer! And I am glad that I can make you feel special by remembering you when I go to the bathroom!

Hi also to Swifty and Katie...Hope you guys are doing well...Check in when you can!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

The portfolio and paperwork are coming along slowly. Had to drive my son 30 minutes down the road to get the bus to NYC. The cashier here tried charging him double the amount for the ticket. He didn't know what he was doing. There was another lady who needed a ticket to King of Prussia because her return ticket wasn't for our town. He couldn't even print it for her. So, I offered to drive her along too. She accepted since the next bus to NYC wasn't till 5AM the next day.

Cheryl: I called the Fairfield Inn. They have me confirmed for Friday and Saturday nights. But, they don't have a room number for me. He told me that they don't usually block rooms until the day of the reservation. Did they give you a room number? Or did y'all block a group of rooms together?

Debra-X: I can't believe you didn't use moving as an excuse to not get your workout in today. Y'all, everyone of y'all here, are crazy about your workouts!!!! That officially makes me the LAZIEST Xer! :p :p :p There you go again, having people touch your personal property! At least, you were already on speaking terms with them. }( Good luck on finding people to clean out your freezer!

Gotta hit the evaluation paperwork and portfolio.

Wendy

Hi,
Never got my bike ride in today as the weather turned nasty, windy and cold. I went grocery shopping after work instead. House is cold right now as we don't have our woodstove (DH is hating that). I've been snuggling on the couch with Tillie.

Nicole, I feel for you on the bloating. I usually get it on the day that TTOM starts and as soon as I start it leaves so I guess I'm pretty fortunate. Hope you can figure out what to do to avoid the bloat. Funny, I've never heard a guy talk about the bloat. Us females are so much more in tune with our bodies that most fellas. They just pat their guts as if they are proud of them. I'm really glad I have S&H, it just takes lots of concentration, but I've had good results when I've used it. Usually it takes about 3 weeks for me to start noticing a difference. I was pretty happy to get back to doing other workouts after the X. I just was craving the variety at the end. Think you might have told me, does your DH ride a road or mtn. bike? Oh, the bug in the ear reminded me of Star Trek: the Wrath of Khan where Khan put those bugs in those 2 guys ears and they ate away at their brains!!! You just gave me the willies!!!

Laurie, I like to be busy at work, but not overwhelmed to where I don't feel like I will dig out for a while. I think I'd like to have a dream job as a baker. I'd weigh 300# though, as I can't seem to resist baked goods when I'm making them.

Debra, you are getting sore from Squeeze? I did it yesterday and I noticed that this time and last time that I did it, my hip flexors were sore. LOL re: your DH's home maintenance skills. I'm thankful for mine, but when it comes to paperwork, my DH has a very tough time. He leaves all that to me. LOL re: you sounding like a barking dog over the phone. So very glad you are enjoying your bike. It takes a little time to get used to the shifting, saddle, weight on your hands, etc. So many people can't seem to get past the saddle discomfort. I definitely will post a picture of Tillie. Think I took some while we were camping over Memorial Day. Just haven't downloaded them to my computer yet.

Teddygirl, glad you are happy with your legs and your body. I'm coming to terms with mine more, which I think is good. I don't own Pure Strength. Is it a must have?

Wendy, I really like the Pyramids, though I rarely do the weighted leg work in Pyramid Lower. I did do the stability ball lower body work (floor) and it's a good one for the hamstrings. No bike ride for me tonite. I get to be a weinie when the weather turns colder after being nice. It was just too windy to go out. I just wanted to snuggle when I got home. I haven't picked out any tile yet. I'm still not sure if I want 12" or 8" tile on the hearth. I'm waiting for my sister to come over and help me. How's that for procrastinating? She's had a toothache lately, so I have to wait until that's dealt with. Wow, you guys have saved a ton of money on that kitchen. I can't wait to see pictures of it!!! Someday, I sure do want a nice kitchen, but I'll probably pay to have someone else do it. I think I'll go check into a Hotel until it's done. One with weights like Debra will be using. LOL, re: Phil's construction advice not being in magazines and him walking out of Home Depot. You sound like me. Sometimes I cannot believe how I treat my poor DH when I'm stressed. He just keeps coming back for more. Some subjects are best just not talked about, or me not being around to "supervise". Wendy, if you land in my prison, I could hook you up with a good supply of "mystery meat" sandwiches and Ramen soup. That's part of what comes in the inmates sack lunches. Hope you don't smoke because there's none of that allowed on grounds anymore, even for the free staff. That happened a couple of years ago. However, I see correctional officer's with wads of chew in their mouth, and that is prohibited too. Nice of you to drive the other lady to her destination. My mind always goes to these horror movies where someone innocent looking turns into somebody really evil. Every time I see a hitchhiker, out comes the movie in my mind.

Sandra, you are so right about Lowmax dragging at the start and then taking off. The warmup and first few combos are long for sure. That workout never fails to make me sweat drops for some reason. I would have opted for GS Legs floorwork. Actually, I like the band work in that one, but from a prone position. Yes, you guessed right, I've eaten a few bugs while cycling, but thankfully nothing very large. Please save me a job in your Bakery too! I would love to work there. Hope you enjoy the Cardio Coach workouts, they are the best!!! And you got Squeeze too? You go girl! Hmmm, 45 minute intervals, maybe CC#3? I remember #4 is tough, #5 is longer, but a goodie. I haven't done the 6's yet or Press Play. Do you have a HRM? I highly recommend one for these workouts.

Amy, glad the MRI wasn't too bad for you. I know people that panic at the thought of being in the tube, though I think there are different types of MRI machines now.

Got to get to bed soon. My feet are cold. Think I will put them on DH's legs. He'll love it.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.