Xers: Tickled it Tuesday!

Classis/Day one/ Week 4/ YogaX Finished the never ending yoga dvd again. Some of it's getting easier but I don't know if I'll ever be able to the half moons.

Tracy- No I haven't previewed the other workouts for phase 2, I'm not sure I want to now. LOL I'm going to try CS for the first time tomorrow. It's kind of scaring me.

Traci- The new client sounds like she was nice.Where do you train your clients? Do you go to a gym. So Wendell skipped out again, has he actually only worked out the once with you? I got DH to do YogaX with me tonight, it did help pass the time.

Debra The temps here are still cold I think it was -22 without windchill and -32 with windchill on the way home from work. It will drop overnight probably to the -40s. We always get the two temp readings in the winter with and without windchill. Do you get that too? Kids are getting a bit cabin fever, all school recesses are inside and hockey practice was cancelled yet again tonight.

Christiane The learning German sounds fun. Do you speak French from when you lived in Quebec? My kids go to school in French.

NicoleThe banana bread sounds yummy! I would love the recipe. Congrats to your son on his 3rd birthday!!

Teddygirl Enjoy Slow & Heavy!!

Laurie What a relief to find your glasses!! That's do cute about Cami playing in the snow, our dog Bandit used to do that when she was younger.

Sandra WTG on the weight loss Sandra!!! We must have hotter summers than Edmonton because it would be hard to cope with airconditing here. It sure was hot in Edmonton the week we were there!

Lea I'm glad that your back is feeling a little better!

Kim

Hi ho! I was surprised to find P90X+ in my mailbox today! Woohoo! That only took 4 weeks (rolling eyes). I skim/previewed Upper+ and Core/Abs+ . I have lots of comments to make and opinions to solicit, but it's late and I need to go to bed.

The 7-year old DD was browsing through my stack of new Amy Bento dvd cases tonight and stated that she looks a lot like Cathe. I launched into a comment about how she's sort of a Cathe protege, and DD murmured, "Hm. I guess you could say she's a Cathe-Cat". LOL! Now I want to change my screen name to Cathe Cat.

'Night night!
Sandra

Jumping on to say goodnight as well....Sandra aka Cathe-Cat...Love it!!

Wish me luck on my test (if it happens in the morn)!

Sleep tight...and don't let the X bugs bite!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Hi,
Work today flew by again, love my job, really do. Dentist appointment was a cleaning and then tried to drop off the laptop (boxed up, of course) in the DHL drop box. However, no way was that package going to fit in the drop box. Called DHL when I got home and scheduled a pickup for tomorrow here at the house.

Latrese, doesn't matter one little bit to me that you haven't finished the X. I'm always telling people that don't exercise to find some activity that is enjoyable for them and keep at it (not sex LOL), so why should it be anything different for you and I? If we aren't enjoying the workouts or DVD's, move on to something else. I know you enjoy S&H so go for it girl!

Traci, sounds like your new client will be a good one. I love to see people decide to take charge of their lives, and it's never too late for that. I try to encourage my Mom to do some things on her own without Dad's stamp of approval on every little thing. Of course, he thinks I'm leading her astray by encouraging her to think for herself. So glad my DH has never been into control. 9 a.m. you will be good and awake. Now that's a decent hour, isn't it? Bet she will really look forward to her sessions with you. How many clients do you have now? Are you still doing the freebies? And that Wendell, did you work him out today?

Laurie, glad you enjoyed Kickmax so much. Yep, I really missed Cathe when I did the X last time. We have so much variety with her workouts, they just give me a good feeling. I did enjoy my time with Christi and Amy too. So glad you got your glasses back. Isn't it funny how someone can really get in our craw? Our shorthair loves to play in the snow too and will scoot nose first on her belly, then on her side thru the snow. The little dachsie just deer hops as best as she can, her little legs are only a few inches long. I can't wait to see the new dress and construction process. Please post pictures if you can. That is really great that your DH sews. I used to really enjoy it and made a lot of my clothes when I was in high school back in the 70's. Made a lot of those little pregnant tops as that was what everyone wore then. Any polyester pants. Ugh. Oh, the memories. Who knows, maybe I'll get back into sewing some day, you never know about me. Who'd have thought I'd be playing golf? Not any of my cowboy friends LOL!

Sandra, I remember when I got my P90X package, I received no shipping notice or invoice or anything. It just showed up. Way to go on the weight loss! That eating plan is agreeing with you. You were a good, thoughtful wife to bring your DH his lunch. What does your DH do for a living? Mine works outside in the cold all day long. Poor guy. I told him it sure must be cold out there, my office heater never did kick off. He didn't think that was funny.

Swifty, glad you could drop by. How is the studying going? Is it getting a bit easier? How much longer will you be doing the course? Wish I had unlimited time to work out, with no time limits. I know I would enjoy my workouts even more.

Lea, glad the chiro was able to help you. More yoga would be a great prescription. I love Mexican food, but boy, does it make me blow up!

Debra, LOL, I wasn't sure if you were talking about the dog or you, partied with one of her best friends all weekend, fell asleep twice on the way home, chased the cat, took a nap... Personally, I think you do so much every day, why not take some time to just relax. You'll be back in the fast lane soon enough. My dental appointment went well. Only a cleaning and I have a really good hygienist who I'd hate to lose. By the way, what airport did we decide we will be flying into? Is there a certain time that we should all try to arrive? I'd love to come for an extra day, but would hate to inconvenience you by having to make an extra trip to the airport. I've been wondering about this and want to check the sites online for fares. Forgot which airport we would use.

Tracy, you have some good workouts planned for next week. Nice that you make the time for yoga. The time spent is well worth it for the good that it does for your back. I was on early today, 6ish is when I usually post, right after my breakfast and before the shower. I have internet at work, but Cathe's site is one that is blocked.

Nicole, hope you all had a good time at DS's party. Cold Stone is yummy. Glad we don't have one in our town.

Kim, don't be afraid of Core Syn. I was awkward the first time I did it, but got better each time. It does have a lot of variety. Hope you like it. Dang, it's cold, cold, cold where you are! Stay warm! What are your temps in the summer? Does it get humid where you live? I live out in the dry west so summers aren't too bad.

Got to go, where has Carol been lately? I assume Wendy has left the country?

Nightie, night.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.