Xers - Thrilled Its Thursday

Traci- I am so sorry to hear about Sandy!! I am hoping and praying for all of you! I love the hair! I love the style, too! It's a very flattering look on you!

I hope that Travelling Wendy is okay!

I've been super busy here this week. I am re-focused on my eating and making sure it's spot-on (so far, so good!) as well as working every day in the junk room. Yesterday DH and dropped off 6 boxes of nice clothes, 1 bag of nice clothes, 4 boxes of books and a plethora of other odds and ends at GoodWill! Needless to say, after the 3rd person came to help empty the truck and to see the quality of stuff we were dropping off....they were super excited! I also had to drop off the cat bed at a laundromat that has the super big washers and dryers to de-pee it from when Peanut first came homex( .

The Bowflex is in use in the back room again! YEA!!! So, I am making progress with turning it into a workout room! I can even see the window!

Today is cardio, I just haven't decided what yet. I also received my TRX system in the mail yesterday (www.fitnessanywhere.com) and am excited to find a place to set it up!!!!

Traci....Just looked at your hair pics. That's beautiful!! Very pretty colour, and lovely style. And nice teeth! If you were a gift horse, I'd be happy to look you in the mouth :)

Cheers,
Sandra

YogaX

I'm just now getting ready to do yoga. I had to wait until DS was asleep. I went to PT this morning after I took the boys to school so I'm getting off to a late start. So as not to make it later, I must go workout!

Tomorrow is payday so I hope to be back to my bubbly self. Thanks for all the support and {{{{HUGS}}}}! One day we'll get to give those in person I hope:*

Traci-X, LOVE the new do!! The color is great! It makes me want to get mine done:)

Nicole

Bring it!!!

Is it payday yet?
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

TeddyGirl:
You go girl! I have every bit of faith in you and your X plans…. Sandra becomes Sargent Sandra if after phase 1 you start to falter tho so be aware!!!

Laurie:
Big hugs and safe vibes coming your way…. I guess someone must live in these cold/dangerous places. You bundle up and just stay home for 2 months!!! Lol on your day yesterday…. I don’t get the Mom….. ones but I get plenty og Honey….. ones!!!

Sandra:
ROF on the Gift Horse! You QUACK ME UP! Thanks for the teeth compliment! I work hard to get pearly whites…actually the pic has distorted all colors tho including the brightness of my teeth! I am waiting to become a millionaire so I can get veneers… just a measly 2500.00 Per tooth! ~~ What are we going to do about these latest germs??? Don’t they know you simply don’t have time for this crud??? Send DH to a hotel til he’a all better- wear a surgical mask around all children and be sure and keep DD1 out of the kitchen while you stir the soup pot! I am envious of your recovery week…. Although I see you have no intention of actually taking one! LOL…. If all my woes have passed by the time mine hits (Dec17th) I am planning on taking mega doses of melatonin, turning on the electric blanket and staying in bed for 7 recovery from life days! – Well- a girl can dream anyway. ~ Brother & GF Gift…. What about a certificate to like a cooking class or wine tasting class???? Those are my favorite couple things to do.

Amy:
I looked at that TRX awhile ago…. I hope its as versatile as it appears!!! Congrats on the new purchase!!! Oh my you must feel FAB now that you are back in harmony w/ eating/exercise… I swear if I could ever keep the 2 in sinc for 3 months I’d be a bathing beauty!

Tracy:
Well thank you for the compliment… after 20 years of pretty much same color – except for my few months of strawberry blonde, I am very happy for a change. I get into BIG ruts with my hair…. If I ever go blonde again I’ll go short & sassy.

Nicole:
Gotta say the foot tapping is just too much on the Meez! ROF You have a true gift for creating Meez’s that perfectly reflect your mood! YES- Its almost payday! I know how that feel and its no fun when its one of those very long weeks to wait.

Goodness....Client pulling up now & I am gassy today!
:eek: Will be a long session!!! XXOXOOX

Hi all,

Today is my rest day and I'm in class.

Laurie - DS asked for a yoga mat. I usually make WW pizza, but ran out of WW flour and made it with all white. It really turned out good. We got 3-4 inches. That's enough to cause major problems here.

Traci - Change is good. I've had the same do/color for 20+ years too. I think it is time for a change. How old is Sandy? My old aussie is 15.5.

Sandra - Nice week planned for the workouts.

Carol - You are trying to like the workouts huh? I found that I loved than hated them. It is a love hate relationship with the X. Yes, the gridlock here is just as bad. I think rush hour lasted until noon yesterday.

Debra - I love your comment about keeping your mouth shut! It's nice when it's not your problem isn't it? Sorry about the back. I don't think I will ever do anything without that nagging thought in the back of my mind about my back. That is exactly what the book I read cautioned against. Even though I am OK, I guess the severe pain for so long had a lasting impact on me.

TG - Glad you stopped by. Are you getting to do your own thing?

Amy - Glad you found workouts that work for you.

Tracy

http://tonyhorton.blogspot.com/

Detailed info on X+ workouts that isnt included below is on Tonys blog

For those who have asked (and you know who you are!) here is some additional info on P90X+

- Yes, all the workouts come with the "no-music" option. But this stuff is by Jason Scheff of Chicago baby! (This guy actually is an Xer!!)

> Trainer Tracks: Our most detailed hyper-specific professional trainer tips from Tony Horton to help you achieve perfect form and better results

- 5 workouts on 4 DVD's

> Interval X Plus (40 min)

> Kenpo Cardio Plus (40 mins)

> Upper Plus (40 mins)

> Total Body Plus (45 mins)

> Abs/Core Plus(20 mins)

- The price will be under $12 a workout -- 2 payments of $29.95 + s&h (Coaches and MDB Club members get 25% and 10% off, respectivelly of course)

Also includes:

> P90X+ Guidebook: outlining 4 different 90-Day schedules for Maintenance, Classic +, Lean+, and X+ Doubles, etc.

> Quick Start Guide

> Downloadable Workout Sheets

> On sale mid/late December 2007... (The programming of these DVD's is more intricate than prior programs, so it's taking longer... but they're better, and extremer, if that's a word, so no Beachbody complaints!)

First of all...I have to say...Traci, what are you doing up so late??? I thought you were normally snoozing by now...LOL!!

Okay...CB likes my new 'do, so it must be okay. I got some layers cut and I also got a little highlighting...to beat the dull drabs of winter. I ended up doing one of the premixes from KPC...which included some core work...and I felt really good. I am hoping my back feels okay tomorrow so that I can go another round of Slo Mo. And just as an aside...I chipped a tooth today so I have to call the dentist in the morning...after I read with the little germ infested urchins...then I get to take my elderly cat to the vet for some torture over the weekend...She has to fast for 72 hours, plus have multiple enemas...so that she can have the grand finale on Monday with a colonoscopy to check for lymphoma. Doesn't that sound like fun???

I am planning to either start Slo Mo again...or yoga tomorrow. We'll see how I am feeling..and how the rest of my day goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~personals~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Jeanette Glad you are home safe and sound! About your eating on your trip...Isn't the motto..."Do your best and forget the rest"?? Glad it was a successful trip. WooHoo on the promotion going through! Hope you are surviving ARX this evening. Do have any rides or golfing adventures planned?

***Traci Hope Sandy is doing well this evening. Does it mean if I shop on the BenGay aisle that I am getting old??? I'll check out my local stores and see what I can find. Thanks for the compliments on DD...I think she's kind of cute and I have decided to keep her! Thanks for the info on the new X workouts...I am sure I will purchase them to supplement whatever rotation I am on.

***Laurie Sorry you missed your workout yesterday...but it sounds like it was for the best after all! Do you still have snow on the ground? My DD is definitely a diva...she has decided that having her picture taken is the time to pose...LOL. How wonderful that your girls are both interested in yoga....I think it is great that they are into it. Get them starte early!!

***Sandra Sounds like you aren't feeling well today...so I guess it is a good thing that you got so much accomplished yesterday! CB has no idea that I am so close to Eoin...who knows what he would think then! Recovery week already??? I though you just started...LOL!! Department stores are always a good idea for gift certificates...Something for everyone there. Or you could get a gift certiciate for a bed and breakfast inn...That is always good for couples. Or to a local restaurant they don't normally go to because of the expense. I am pretty much done with my shopping...except for my mother...who is the hardest person in the world to buy for...If she wants something she goes and gets it...which leaves nothing for me to do for her. I have some little things, but I have no other ideas. I finished up DD's Santa gifts today, which I guess is a bonus.

***Teddygirl A whole week of a rotation...WooHoo!!

***Nicole Hope you survived YogaX....Glad payday is around the corner so that you won't as much to fret about.

****Tracy Hope class went well this evening. Glad you are taking a rest day. The bonus of not being married is multiple, actually...I don't have to deal with any family strife, I can send him home if he is snoring, plenty of alone time, I get lots of compliments, I don't have to cook every night...and I am sure there are more things I can't think of right now. I gave my back a break this week with the squats, deadlifts, etc...So I am hoping that I have given my back enough time to heal.

Okay...think I am headed to bed so that I can be perky for the germ infested urchins in the morning. Good night to all!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.