Xers.... Thank God it's.....Thursday........

OK, I have way too much time on my hands. I really should be paying attention to my youngest, but I have such a headache. And has anyone noticed that my meez is having way too much fun on that mechanical bull;-)?

Sandra- Thanks for the rest of the reviews. You are right. Traci does have 6 kids. Can you imagine??

Carol - I am glad that you are feeling more like yourself now. It is awful to feel overwhelmed from life. I hope that you have a great workout with CS. And yes, I am on the IL. My back has been bothersome, so have to get it back in shape. Sorry to hear about your hip. I hear you on those forward bendsx(. Take care of yourself.

I think it is time I pay attention to youngest DS. Take care.

Lea :+

Takin' a short break from life to catch up with the beautiful X-Ladies!:7

:7 CAROL:: So happy to see the fly by today! No sweat on personals or long posts- personal life issues take priority...just glad you are OK & to see you didnt stow away with Wendy!:*

:7 SANDRA:: Well "happy" early ttom!}( Its better than late, correct?? i am surprised by how little protiein the Phase3 plan calls for... actually 3 / 3oz servings x( I thought it was protein that made us feel full longer + the muscle recovery.)... I am opting to take in 1 less carb and add protein .... See I cant REALLY follow it! HA! ~~ HOLY MOLY! What did ya go & do that to your ankle for????? IL isnt an option girl! OUCH!!! Elevate & ice!!!!! You're lucky it wasnt a head-bonk! ~~ ROF: Get away from that womans privates!!! ROF.... I'd buy TRACY M. DVDs in a heartbeat... I have a sneaking suspicion that BB will indeed be featuring her in a series.~~ DH doing well w/ training...just 2 nights this week so he's a happy camper!! He even pushed away the chips at dinner last night & ate half his entre- I do believe his brain is correlating soreness w/ excess food!}( ~ Never noticed the "boxing term" at all in Cathes w/o... I SWEAR you should be an editor for a living! ~~ Personally if you did 4DS Lower this week I'd change the strength for your 2nd one... Gotta work ALL the lower muscles & each DVD seems to hit various muscles groups... What about GS Legs standing???

:7 LEA:: Good to see you multiple times a day!!!:7 I am trying to balance my raw smoothies & juice w/ "real life" & my energy needs... so far I'm doing a VERY poor job of it & my belly fat is proof of that. I just have to find some balance..I know on my eating that I have come to rely on my Green smoothies for the majority of my "green" calories.... I think I'll stick those in as part of my Phase 3 (P90X Meal Plans) ..Sorry for all the rain- I think I sent it your way to get it the heck outta here! DEPRESSING! Fingers crossed that this brrrr & damp cease SOON!~~ I saw the newsletter from Victoria yesterday & I'm pretty excited about her new book!:D Glad you're taking your yoga nice & slow... I bet in a few months of only yoga your body will be KILLER-er...meaning;-) more KILLER than now & its pretty killer already:D ~~ ROF on the legs... What I meant by "lite" day was the 30 minutes of BC Cardio! Silly girl.... I should have said SHORT vs lite! ...

:7 TEDDYGIRL:: Well @ least your day should be FLYING since you're busy!!! AWESOME workouts you create for yourself! You go for it!

:7 JEANETTE:: Sorry about DVD but I think thats all a "gift"... no accidents in life I say.... Maybe 3 combos was perfect short HIIT & HIS was just what the Dr ordered! I'm sure you gave both your all!:* Never ventured out to tan:-( I was too cold to drive there! Isnt that a catch 22???- Oh well- I shall venture out early tomorrow and get it done & prayt for sun @ bay & soak up the rays there all weekend... I may be bundled in a blanket but by golly I'll get some sun time!:D Hope you have a great PM!!!

:7 LAURIE::: OMG I am so very very sorry for your loss! What a heartbreaker it is when its sudden... I wonder if thats good for the person who passes although extremely difficult for those remaining. My heart, thoughts, prayers are with you. ~~ On your rotation... I see NOT ONE problem with you changing your final weeks to X+... This is afterall your 3rd round- maybe your body would respond best to the slight change?...I really think you should consider it just for muscle confusion. (speaking as your trainer!;-) )

:7 NICOLE:: Breathe DEEPLY.... ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

All caught up..... Have my 3:45AM client in the morning so as soon as I kick DH's butt in training tonight I'm setting the alarm :( (we know how THAT went last time!) and hitting the sack... see ya in the AM!!!!

Hi all! I am finally here for a chat today. Please don't think that I have actually gotten anything done while I have been absent. I wouldn't want to mislead you. I started laundry and I vacuumed and started to dishwasher. And that is about it! I have been feeling REALLY fatigued lately...I have been sleeping well at night, not going to bed too late but feeling like I have to take a nap during the day or I won't make it through. I have been napping when I had plenty of time and naps have been 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours! WTF? And today even after the nap, I just feel completely rung out. I don't know if I am catching something, but it just seems to be muscle tiredness and fatigue...no sniffles or anything. I thought at the end of my slow and heavy rotation that my body was just ready for a break from the heavy lifting, but now I don't know. Any thoughts??

I definitely have DOMS today from BG...mostly in my quads...I think from the endless walking lunges and one legged squats in the premix I did! I was planning on yoga today, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I am currently at the diva's gymnastic class...so I will see how I am feeling once I get home. I may take a rest day...I am really supposed to have my test tomorrow in class, so I will be studying a bit this evening. Surely I will be prepared for this test since this will be the third time I have studied for it...LOL!

finally personals....

Christiane...
Hope you got all of errands done today...and enjoyed a little Cathe too! I think I wold go crazy with that much rain...ugh. And yes, you must meet with Eoin...he is the ultimate yoga guru!!

Tracy...
Enjoy your rest day...and have fun at class! I will take you up on the sleeping pads...I have 4 actual beds...so I figured I would get a couple of air mattresses depending on how many we end up having. We'll just lay you out on the floor somewhere...LOL! Aren't you the funny girl with the Dreya rolls! CB did not ask for anything extraordinary last night...thank goodness...lol! You are cracking me up about Tony's hair too.

Traci...
So glad the new client session went well! I knew that it would...I figure if someone takes the step to actually call a personal trainer they are willing to start making a change. I know that you will be able to help her with her fitness goals while being understanding at the same time. Yes...my legs are sure to be ready for Hollywood any day now...LOL! I was actually talking to CB last night about my tummy fat....I have a little roll...I said that I have made all of the changes in my diet that I am willing to make and I am just going to have to live with it and keep on exercising...He said...'You look great! You are so skinny! I love the way you look, tummy and all!' Did I mention before how good he is for my ego?? I also kind of think...I wear size 2 and 4...How much smaller do I really need to be?? Hope that $100,000 shows up soon! I really like Netflix...although, I really haven't watched a ton of movies lately...for some reason CB and I always get distracted about midway through...LOL!

Carol....
Waving as you fly by! Glad to know you are alive and kicking!

Cathe Cat...
Sorry about the little trip up...I'm sure if it had been me I would have sprained my ankle! Hope this does not put you on the actual IL. My DD hurt her ankle last spring...and sometimes it gives her some problems...so last night was one of those nights..and she was playing it to the hilt with CB...He actually carried her upstairs and brought her a pillow to put under her foot...LOL! I thought the Mark guy looked kind of scary, too....It's funny you say that about Tony and Mark..I tried to look up some info on Tony when I was first doing the X and I couldn't find any personal info...which I thought was interesting there was no wife or kids mentioned...so THEN I thought, 'Well, maybe he's gay?' But he is so macho all the time with the workouts, I ruled that out....until now...LOL! I got my notice that my X+ shipped yesterday, so I will be taking a look next week, I guess. I hate women who don't seem to show their pregnancies after all is said and done. It just doesn't seem fair to the rest of us...I have a very large scar from my c-section...as well as lots of flabby skin--that just doesn't seem to tighten up no matter what I do! I was going to congratulate you on the ab sighting, but I see from your post to Jeanette that it didn't last too long...LOL! I don't know what gave you the idea that we were a trashy bunch...LOL!

Nicole....
Sounds like you are one busy girl between the basketball, the sick boys, the newly married friends, and the visitors! Good for you for keeping up with your workouts. If it makes you feel any better about your friend, there was a 19 year difference between my mom and dad, and they remained happily married until he passed away a few years ago. They met when mom was 23 and he was 42 and were married for 41 years.

Lea...
Glad to see you around a couple of times today. Good you took it easy on that back today. Be careful! Give Eoin a big kiss for me. Love the new meez!

TG..
Waving as you fly by processing reports!

Jeanette....
So glad you had a good workout this morning...sorry about the freezing dvds...I guess you never got that new player, hunh? Good you had such a great session with the Boys last night. And yes, please stay as long as you like for the retreat!! I would love to have you for a few more days. The meeting with the attorney went okay...just a stressful time. I hate talking about money...I just want to have enough to keep DD in private school and let me get through with school myself...and I don't want to have to budget for each trip to the grocery store. I just want to be comfortable...and I kind of feel like I deserve that after all the moves and the sacrifices I made for XDH's career. You will LOVE 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'!! CB's name is Larry. I guess you guys will all want to know that before you actually meet him so that you don't have to call him 'CB', hunh?

Laurie....
I figure as long as you do a workout it doesn't matter what it is!!! You must have been a little popsicle this morning! Isn't it supposed to warm up there at the beginning of next week? How wonderful to have a DD who is into fitness....That has got to make you proud. It will serve her well for the rest of her life. I will add you to my head count for the retreat! WooHoo! So sorry to hear about your friend.

My goodness, I think I am caught up!! Waving to Swifty (keep up the studying!), Kim (hope you are having a good week), and Wendy (have a new baby yet?). Hope everyone has a good evening. Look at that...I am done just in time for DD's class to be over. I feel really productive now!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

SANDRA, LEA & CAROL!!!!!!!!!WHATS w/ all the posting!!!!! :eek:
:7 :7 :7

LEA::::
ROF ~~~~~~~ SEND ME THAT MECHANICAL BULL!!! ZIPPITY:7 :7 :7 BAAAAD Headache!!! Is it back related????? :* :* :* :* :*

SANDRA::::
ROF on your Tony comments! Maybe he had the flu bug or something...Once tapings are scheduled the show must go on from what I understand.... still- that doesnt explain the bad hair:eek: ~~ Oh DO try the moves backwards...variety is spice of life}( IMO Total is defnitly less taxing than Upper.... I am starting to feel the fire EVERYWHERE from upper~~ ROF on all the Mark/Tony commentary... i do believe he wants a movie like Dreya got! OY!:eek: 120 calories PER meal 1 & 2.... LOL... TRUST me I made up for it this afternoon... I gotta get a better grip... Problem #1 was I did not have my 1 quart of Green smoothies this morning... I shall go back to that IMMEDIATELY! ~~ If I had a client I didnt mesh with I'd certainly take the time to discuss it... I dont want anyone wasting $$$... If they told me it didnt matter- they just wanted to throw some money out the door & kill afew hrs a week I'd say OK as long as they had no expectations...I think it would be short lived tho. Having been in business for centuries;-) I am very good at bringing things front & center... I dont like what "brews" when communication lines are closed....

CAROL:::
WOW you have had a lot going on... {{{{{collective Xer HUGS}}}}}}}}}
We're here & we've all been there! Part of life that S**KS... This too shall pass. Glad you're feeling back in charge of your life to the extent anyone can be. :* :* :*

NOW I'm caught up!

:eek: DEBRA!!!!!!!! You guys better STOP IT! WTH???? We all got bored at the same friggin time???????}(
Just curious if you have had a full set of lab work lately? Fatigue could be "just" because of XDH stress but the stress could be depleating your other stuff.... Maybe time for some lab work????? ~~ Make sure CB is ready to give ALL the Xers @ retreat MANY MANY compliments! :7 ~~~ Take care of YOU today & if Eoin is in the cards so be it...If not REST! Also- make sure you are super hydrated... that can at times be helpful w/ fatigue- I know its harder for me to remember to "drink up" in the winter.... XXOOXOXOO

Kenpo done!

It felt nice to do Kenpo today because I did it with just music and cues. I can actually do it better without the chatter. I'm sure you're all surprised but this is the first time I have done P90X with music and cues only:eek:

I am feeling so yuck lately! I cannot get any of this Christmas weight off and for all of you that say it will eventually go away, I'm thinking no, it's pretty stubborn. I was looking at a picture of me and my little sister and I looked close to her size. She is the skinny one in the family so I was shocked to see that I looked that small just a year ago. I have put on 25 lbs. since then and the reality of that is hitting me hard as of late. I don't know which is harder, staying this big or writing down every bite that goes into my mouth to stay smaller. For all of you inquiring minds, I now weigh 159 lbs.!!!!!!! My lowest weight last year was 132 lbs. so it's quite depressing to see the scale right now. I know the resistance is from too many years of dieting, bad food choices, my stupid thyroid and fallout from anorexia and bulimia. All of those combined make me feel so helpless in this battle. I cannot even imagine how people who have to lose 100's of lbs. feel! DH isn't much help because he doesn't understand what's in this head of mine when it comes to my body image issues. I'm glad I have all of you to vent this too as it has been bugging me a lot lately. I have got to do something fast!!!!!

Christiane, I hope you're having fun scrapbooking. Have fun with Kenpo or Low Max! I'm glad you have tender memories of all this running around, it gives me hope:) I'm glad you listened to your body and took a break yesterday. I bet you felt resolved to get back with it today.

Tracy, Another class? How long is this one for? That's funny that you thought that about Tony being injured. I thought the same thing when I saw him standing around 95% of the time:) I agree it was a bit much with the chatting about the weights but down the road it will be ok when I can do it with music and cues only. Stay warm!

Traci, I'm glad you like your new client! Was she as out of shape as you thought? I know you'll have her looking fab soon as long as she listens to you. I wish I had someone to motivate me everyday to stop this weight gain. So, you wanna come visit for a few months?;) Wendell won't mind, besides distance makes the heart grow fonder:D I need a smack in the face and a reality check ASAP!!!!

Carol, I'm glad Traci was able to talk you out of your hole:) I hope your personal stuff will be over soon and you'll be back and happy:)

Sandra, I was cracking up reading your take on the plus series:) Did you have a strong opinion about it?;) IntervalX+ is a good one. I will be doing it next week with all of the others as I'm finishing up the round with the + workouts. Sorry you fell on your face today:p Even funnier was that you foretold it this morning:)I have done that before and I stress out thinking about if I had injured myself and couldn't workout. What was your overall results with the P90X eating plan? Did you get over the afternoon hunger towards the end? I have to pull out that book and read it over again. Thanks for cheering on the other team, I hope it helps:)

Lea, We're getting the rain too and I'm glad! It was looking so dry and ugly around here. I do love summer though but right now I'm glad I can hide this blubber in a sweater:p If you can believe it DH tells me I should out DS in more sports. I told him as soon as he can take him to practice and games! No coffee?! Yeah, we're not the group that would discourage such practices:)

Latrese, I'm glad you finally made the best decision for YOU! I'm sure you feel better now that you're back in charge of what workouts you do. Sounds like you're already pumped up on your new program.

Jeanette, What a bummer that Low Max is freezing up:( I purchased a DVD repair kit at Target and it has worked really well on our DVD's. I actually clean all of the DVD's that come from the library in it before I use them. DH said dirty DVD's can ruin the DVD player. Since you use Netflix a lot it would probably be a good investment. I'm glad to hear work is challenging you a bit. That makes the day go by faster too:)

Laurie, It was 50 here today and I about froze to death. I'm pretty sure I would die a quick death in a WI winter:) Glad you like Interval X+, I liked it a lot too. I have been taking it easy this week since it is a RECOVERY week!;) Go easy tomorrow!!

Debra, You sound about as peppy as me lately:p I don't have near as good of an excuse as you do, but alas, I am still whooped! I'm sure it's the stress of not knowing what XDH will do next. Just keep saying, "I will not let him get to me, I will not let him get to me." Glad to know your mom and dad got over the age difference. I think my friend is truly happy and looking forward to getting past all of the man trouble and starting a new life. Let us know what the attorney says. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Swifty, Glad to see you again! Are you getting close to the end of your ACE stuff? I'm glad you have DH along for the ride even though he's trying to show you up;) Thanks for the recipe! Sounds yummy:9 Anything with garlic in is a winner in my book:)

I must go and get the boys from school. They forgot their lunch and I know they are going to be starving! It's too far to take it to them and they need to learn that mommy will not drive things to them if they forget.

See you all later!

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Hi all,

Nicole - Oh I'm sorry about the weight. It will come off, but we all know it takes time and work. Diet is key. Maybe if you tried a different approach to monitoring your food intake? {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Sandra - I hope the ankle is OK. That step is fun fun though isn't it? And quite the challenge although Hi/Lo challenge is equally as difficult for me.

I guess I'd better start listening again.

I'll catch up with everyone else later.

Tracy

Here's the banana bread recipe:

Grandma's Banana Bread

1/3 cup natural applesauce
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 egg whites
2-3 bananas, mashed
1/3 cup water
1 2/3 cup whole-wheat flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix applesauce and sugar. Stir in egg whites then add bananas and water. Next, stir in dry ingredients. Pour mixture into loaf pan, coated with nonstick cooking spray and bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Serve.

Enjoy:9

Nicole

Bring it!!!
070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Okay...taking a study break....I don't know how many more times I can go over the information. Ugh. I am still feeling really fatigued...who the heck knows. I have been drinking lots of water this evening as per Doc Traci. I will get to bed early tonight and hope that I feel better in the morning. I took my calcium, my vitamin C and my potassium.....Nothing much on TV tonight. Maybe I should read one of the 20 books I have stacked up beside my bed! I have some movies from Netflix that I could watch too. I guess I could workout, but I think that window of opportunity has closed for the day.

personals.....

Nicole...
Sending big {{{{{huggers}}}}} your way. Sorry you are feeling uncomfortable with your weight. Just out of curiosity, what kind of diet plan are you on right now? Just watching calories, clean eating, or something else? I know with some of your health issues that it always seems like an uphill battle. Obviously, your exercise is in line...So you will have to take a good look at what you are eating. What helped you lose the weight last year? It is frustrating to feel like you are doing all the right things, but without the results to show for it. I like doing Kenpo without all the chatter, too. Thanks for the pep talk about XDH...It is a very stressful time for me right now...and although I am as happy as I have been in a really long time, there has been a price paid for that. I didn't get an email from my attorney today...so I will let you guys know how it goes.

Doc Traci....
Yes, I actually had some lab work done about 2 months ago...With one of my chief complaints being the fatigued feeling. I also had to have some other blood work done for my lovely high cholesterol...they found my potassium was low, and put me on potassium pills, but other than that they didn't mention anything else. Thanks for the reminder to hydrate. I know I don't drink enough water most of the time. I will make sure that CB is in fine form and full of compliments when he meets you guys! Good for DH for keeping up his workouts. I am sure you can whip him into shape by summer so that he will be ready to take on all of those fishies!

Lea...
Yes...just a bit too much fun with the mechanical bull...LOL....Maybe that is what is causing the headache...all that tossing around!

Carol....
Sorry you are having some personal issues creep up on you. Sending some Xer {{{{hugs}}}} your way. Sometimes life has a way a sneaking up on you and bopping you in the head when you least expect it! Glad you are feeling more back to normal this week. I am sure you will be able to get your eating and your workouts back on track next week. Congrats on heading into Phase 3...You're in the home stretch!!

Well...Think that catches me up again...Hope everyone is having a good night. I may stick in a movie and read my chapter yet one more time....then it should be lights out for me. I will probably skip yoga and head on into my circuit workout tomorrow....Well, I say that now...if my legs aren't any better in the morning, I may go ahead and do the yoga....or maybe some pilates. Only the wind knows...LOL!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Phase 1 Week 4 Day 3 Kenpo X completed!

I got two compliments today! A coworker told me that I looked like I lost weight and that my abs looked flatter, then DH told me that my arms were looking more muscular. WOOHOO!:D :D Definitely made my day. I also passed up doughnuts at work today.

Yesterday I tried CS for the first time, it's has some unusual exercises, some were easy, some were impossible and some of couldn't figure out. LOL Since you only do this workout 6 times in the whole rotation, I don't know if I'll get the routine down before the rotation is over. DH is going to try it tonight after hockey, should be interesting. DD7 is currently doing her Kari Anderson kid's workout dvd, she really likes this one, very hip hop like.

I'll try to catch up on personal from the last 2days but you're been a chatty group and it's almost bedtime for me

Sandra- Hope that ankle is fine by tomorrow. Yikes.
Maybe I will see you in Edmonton one day. The company DH works for has a branch office in Edmonton and he has to go occasionally. Two summers ago we went with him for a week and stayed in the company condo and used the company car so was a cheap vacation. We used airmiles to get passes to the water park, amusement park, Science centre. We also checked out Fort Edmonton? The kids really enjoyed the holiday. DH talking about going this spring but I'm sure we won't be going, I'm actually going to a conference in Whitehorse in June and we may make that into a family vacation. Would be interesting.

That's great that you got your P90X+ LOL on the Cathe-Cat, kids are so cute.

Debra - Good luck on the test tomorrow I'm sure you'll do fine with all the studyng you're doing. SOunds like your working those legs hard!

Jeanette- That's great that you love your job, what is it that you do again? We have hot dry summers. We easily get up to mid 30's during the summer and mid -30s in the winter so lots of variety in the weather. We have lots of lakes around here, it's big cottage country in the summer, the city empties on summer weekends. You mentioned the bicpes in supersets, is that where she does them over the ball? Those are definitely hard. Any other women in the Garage Boys group?

Christiane- Don't be so hard on yourself, it's fine to have a rest day occasionally. I'm like you and would stress over a missed workout, Dh is doing P120X, I think, he seems to take every third day off and then he keeps asking me what workout he's supposed to be doing ;) How the heck should I know, half the time he skips the workout he's "supposed" to be doing and does what ever he feels like.

TraciX- Good Heavens on the traffic jam, could they not do that during the night time, how frustrating. Are the endurance workouts still tiring you out? Good luck on your early morning training sesion. Do you also have internet clients?

Laurie Are you really on your third round of P90X? That's amazing! You must find it an effective series. Enjoy your recovery week! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, a sudden death is always such a shock! ((HUGS))

Nicole Is DS feeling better today, hopefully he was okay for his birthday dinner! I share your frustrations with the weightloss thing, it is a lifetime challenge Enjoy dinner with SIL, Thanks for the BB recipe, I might try it tomorrow.

Swift Amy I love the name Willow

Lea- How come you went off coffee? I'm not sure if I could do that. I don't drink much but I sure enjoy that first cup of the day.

Carol- Good to see you back! Hopefully you're feeling back to yourself soon!

Teddy Girl WTG on upping those weights in S& H

Kim

Good evening!

What a day at work. I had 2 meetings that took up too much of my time. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. Have one project due in the morning. I was hoping to have it done today, but those meetings... Have a circuit workout tomorrow, hmmmmm....which one will I do? After work, I went into town and picked up a couple of fantasy books that someone had recommended. Also stopped and picked up some glide stuff for my x-country skis. Maybe I'll get the skis out this weekend.

Latrese, I hate it when my DVD's stick. I know I just needed to clean my player, but didn't want to stop the workout for too long, so just slapped another DVD in there that wasn't as sensitive and it played just fine.

Laurie, glad you enjoyed Interval+. Seems like the more variety I have, the more I want. Oh well, whatever keeps us coming back. That is gret about your DD passing the fit test. I'm sure that is becoming more and more rare. I'm thankful that I went to school when we had PE every day. Those days of dodge ball, tennis, soccer, calasthentics, volleyball. So, so sorry about your friend that passed. Always so difficult when it's sudden.

Sandra, ouch, falling down today! Hope you are fiiiiine in the morning, maybe just a little stiff on that ankle. I think if it is going to give you problems, you wouldn't have been able to finish the workout. I do want to order Amy's Step as it seems like a good one challenge. I love weekends to learn those as I'm not watching the clock. Thanks for the tip on keeping the 8 count in my head. Bet your red birch floor is beautiful. Think we will have to wait for the major renovation. I've still been slightly hungry, but I think it's a good thing. Not like I'm ravenous, just like my metabolism is working. Hmmmm, are you saying that Tony likes guys? Guess I didn't see that one coming.

Nicole, enjoy your visit with your SIL. I so understand about the weight thing. I hate that feeling of helplessness. I feel so out of control when I feel like I'm really watching what I eat, work out consistently and still don't see results. I am feeling leaner with WW, though I'm not sure if I've lost any weight this week. I feel perkier though, so think the eating is good. My skin feels thinner over my abs too and my face looks thinner. Of course, that's where I will lose noticeable weight, my face, neck and boobs. Good tip on cleaning the DVD's. The banana bread looks good and healthy. Right now, I can't be trusted with too many sweets around. Not sure I can ever be trusted... Maybe when I'm 80 and just don't care any more.

Lea, love your bucking bull meez! Yes I started WW almost 2 weeks ago. I really just want to lose about 7 pounds. It's just gotten harder and harder to lose anything at all. The old gray mare she aint what she used to be.... Anyway, I like it so far and am out of the rut of just oatmeal every morning.

Traci, glad the session with the new client went well. What are her goals? Can you tell us the game plan with her? Just curious. My sister is completely stalled on her weight loss and having a hard time even holding steady. She hardly does any cardio at all (doesn't like it I think). She does an 8 minute in the morning set of exercises by Jorge Cruz. Hard for me to believe you can get much done in 8 minutes. Geez, what are you eating for your first 2 meals, lettuce and beef broth? I'm loving my bigger breakfasts now. Traci, so you are going to bay this weekend? Hope the sun peeks out for you. Today was warm enough to halfway melt some of the snow on the roads. Once that snow is gone, I can start my walks again during the day. I think those are equivalent to your need for sun.

Debra, does seem odd that you are so tired. Could you be anemic? CB knows the right things to say to make a girl feel good. LOL about you and CB getting distracted during a movie. What a sweetie he is! That little diva of yours will be a natural in drama I think. So Tony is gay? Maybe that's why Phil tells him to "get away from me" during CST. Wow, I'm blown away. I have that same C-section scar and loose skin around the scar. Mine's a vertical scar as it was an emergency C-section. I'm hoping you come out of this divorce with everything you want, doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me. Do you have to pay your lawyer fees? Good to have a name with a CB - Larry. I would love to have 3 full days at the retreat, the other 2 will be spent flying for me. I'm thinking flying in on a Thursday, having Fri, Sat & Sunday with you and then home on Monday. Hope I won't seem like Bill Murray in "What About Bob".

Carol, so glad you are checking in. Hey, we all have some issues. We're here and we'll love you so feel free to vent or whatever. I was surprised how my heart rate did rise during the leg work blasts in Lowmax. I really am looking forward to working them more (thanks Tracy, Traci and Sandra) and burning more calories at the same time. Why didn't I think of that before?

Kim, isn't it fabulous to hear those compliments?? Makes it all worth it, doesn't it! Bet you are looking good. Cathe does use the stability ball with the barbell for the biceps (preacher curl style I believe), also does concentration curls. It's a killer for me. I work at a state prison here in northern California. I recently took a position here where I work with the Camp program (inmate fire fighting camps). It's the most positive part of Corrections. I also assist with setting up an anger management program for the institution inmates, plus work with the prison chaplains. The other part is managing the Camp overhead budget. We get to decide how to spend $2.5 million. My DH says it sounds like a catch all job, but I love the variety in it. I've been working here at the prison for 17 years now, but this current job is the best I've had. No, there are no other lady Garage Boys, just me. But others would be welcome I'm sure. Usually, we don't yack a whole lot once the workout gets going. The Spinerval workouts can be pretty intense. I usually only stay for 60 minutes and I'm out of there. Once the weather gets better, I'll be riding outside.

Must sign off and BB tomorrow, TGI almost Friday!

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.