Xers ~~tantilizing TUESDAY... ~~

Hi all,
Got my hair cut and roots dyed, but didn't get the highlights done as my lady wasn't feeling well. Last cold I got a year and a half ago, I swear I got from her, and it was a doozy. Maybe I'll go pop some Airborne.

Teddygirl, ONLY did Imax2? I only did 8 of the blasts. That's a good, quick workout. Glad Sandra told us about it. I need to do Lowmax like that too. I think I get bored with long cardio of the same kind. Hope you are getting rested up.

Wendy, I sure hope you get over this cold real quick and PLEASE don't give it to me. I have a wedding to travel down south to this weekend and don't want to be coughing during the I Do's. Yes, my inner thighs are sore today, whereas they weren't on Sunday or Monday. Hope they are better by tomorrow as we have a steep hill climb bike ride tomorrow after work. I got a cramp the other night in that leg while I was in bed and the next day it was sore, I mean like bruised sore. How was the long steam bath? I might not feel better from taking one, but I definitely wouldn't feel worse. Hope you are feeling better for your trip. What concert are you going to again?

Laurie, your evening sounds wonderful, volleyball and a movie. We want to hear all about it. Hope you guys kicked butt at the game. So your folks have a 4-wheeler. We have 2 4-wheelers and a Rhino. Don't even ride the 4-wheelers much anymore. Love the Rhino!

Sandra, for hills in Cardio Coach, I just put it in a bigger gear and push, though the cadence will be slower. For running, hmmmm, not sure what you would do for that. CC#4 is a toughie! I like Totally Hot Cardio so far, only got thru 1 combo today. I like the music so far. Most of the time, I have to really listen to her cueing and don't get to enjoy the music for a while. I'll try out that ab work. Something very satisfying about making bread. I haven't made it in years, but have a great recipe that uses wheat and white flour. One of these winter days I'll make some I guess. Love the whole process.

Cheryl, I like MIC hi-lo, until it starts getting frantic sounding with the Irish fiddle sounding music. LOL re: it sounding skating rinkish!

Nicole, you're back!!! Whoohoo!! We did miss you. Checked out your photos and they brought back memories of Yellowstone back in 1977 for me. Really want to take my DH their someday.

Traci, I will certainly try to post in the evenings if I can. Seems better if I post when it is at least dark outside. That way, I don't feel like I'm wasting my time on the computer when I should be watering or doing something outside.

Got to go now, see y'all in the a.m.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.