Xers *Tantalizing Thursday Tidbits*

Hey all! Another 'toasted' day. I did BM2 double upper body! I couldn't make it through the double session of abs, though!

Yes, TG is a female, but like Sandra said, it automatically defaults to male. Sorry about the ticket!!!

Sandra- I think that my motivation got lost when the Inlaws were here and we were eating out every single day. Yes, I still worked out, but I have gotten bored with the X and when I get bored...fuggetaboutit!!!

Traci- No, we don't get rain like you do all summer. The only time we get good rain is when the tropical storms/hurricanes come.....NO THANK YOU!!! Yes, I'm on my usual schedule this weekend, although, they've called twice to see if I can't "PLEASE" come in and work tonight! No, I don't get holiday payx( but I *do* get 8 free hours of PTO and for someone who accrues it at 4 hrs every 2 weeks, it's a blessing! I will also get another 8 hrs for July 4th and my birthday. Basically it's for every national holiday.

Amy AKA Swifty: Last I checked I’m still a girl:) :) My friend is right, I do have a sense of humor :) I'll update my profile. Don't cha buy another watermelon from Sams, they are still $3.99 at Giant Eagles, good, cuz, I’m going to need another in few more day. Enjoy your weekend:7

Tracy: Not you, Lord child,,, not you :D :D you know I am a girl. It was so funny in OD someone chewed me out even said I had a di*&, I was like huh! I’ll change my profile. Enjoy your weekend and don’t eat to much:)

SandraX: Thannnnk yooooou, Yes, I am indeed a girl ;-) Are you cooking for the hoilday? what ever you do have a wonderful and safe weekend

Anywho, THE WEEKEND is almost here, count down 10..9..8..7..6..5.4..3..2..1.. still here x(at least for the next 10 minutes.

TracieX: Wow we, were did all this guy stuff come from, See, I turn my back for a second and BANG right in the kisser :+ You said, "many personal times together haven’t we TG"? Yes in deed, yes in deed;) ;)

I am sooooooo ready to pump some iron, look out PUB here I come. But before signing off you know I had to come here first, wishing each and everyone of you (((GUY))) :p a safe and happy Memorial Day

Teddygirl~:7 girl~:7 girl~:7

جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججججج
Cycle Day 11: Hard!
جججججججججججج جججججججججججج جججججججججج

Well I’ve thought long and hard and I am ending the XX rotation just shy of 60 days…. Many reasons- Primary reason is my body doesn’t seem to be responding last 4 weeks at all- maybe I am doing it too soon after first round as my body needs change every 4-6 weeks…, other reasons - *I really needed a non-thinking rotation while I was focused on AFPA & that’s done now so I feel like creating again, *I’m bored, I’m finding it mentally harder every day to push play and I risk not doing anything when I get like this, *I know I can put together weekly workouts that better fill my needs now that my weight is steady. I don’t feel bad about ending it here as I already accomplished what I wanted with Round 1 so not a bad thing.
Laurie X will be our only Double X’er for now until all the newbie’s decide to go for it again! (unless we get the other Xers to do it!)

Today: BM2 Double Upper (YOWZA! – I was a virgin with this one!) + extra lats with door gym minus abs

Friday: Thigh Trimmer (PHH) + Legs & Glutes

Nicole: I agree the double dinners take time – especially with kids. What I’ve been doing is having DH eat all my veggies/salad and I just cook him up a hunk of meat or chicken…. If I’m feeling REALLY loving I’ll open him a can of his favorite pork n beans! Congrats on all the new purchases! I am looking forward to getting into Squeeze a bit more to see what it can do…. Some of her stretches mid routine are really great! I’d do recovery week on vacation (if you are able) and do an extra week now. That of course depends on how strong you are feeling! Also with all your hiking etc… I don’t see a reason to worry about all the X recovery workouts. Just my thoughts. Hope the sinus stuff is in check today.

Swift Amy: Happy that wrist seems to be healing up nicely! Good job taking care not to overdue it last few weeks!

Tracy X: I definitely saw higher produce & fruit prices this morning too! Maybe because that’s all I put in my cart tho!

Sandra X: Great job on todays upper & yoga! I plan on lots of yoga over bay time this weekend.

Amy: we were twins today! LOL- we could have been on speaker phone encouraging each other! I’m fried…. My arms are shaking. Good thing about PTO! A gals gotta have SOME free time!

TeddyGirl: I bet you’re gone already- but HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND! Hugs- DRIVE SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya all in the morning!

You guys are cracking me up about TG today!!! She talks about her X boyfriend all the time! I guess she could have been a guy...hmmm!

Okay...sorry no time far any personals today...but please know that I read all of your posts...and I am thinking of each of you! I have been a busy bee today...and still have to workout...I finally got my Shiva fluid dvd...and it is already in the player just waiting for me to get some appropriate workout clothes on...then I will do SH bis, as I did not do it last night since my tummy was hurting! I called the doc today and she called me in a new prescription...although I am feeling better today. So, we'll see...I have picked out paint for the new house...at least for the downstairs and DD's room...I'll wait for the other rooms until I get moved in.

I have another neighborhood get together tonight...One of my neighbors is battling breast cancer and they are having a party to support her "Relay for Life" team....There will be Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple and Jewelry for sale...and all the proceeds are going to her team. It should be a fun night out with the girls...DD is coming too, since one of her best buddies will be there.

Okay...gotta go hit play...hope everyone is well....and have a great long weekend if I don't see you around tomorrow! I will be here for the weekend...hopefully lying like a lizard at the neighborhood pool!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Traci- I hear you! My arms were totally fried after that one, too....AND it was the first time I did it as well! I could have used your encouragement when the screen kept popping up..."REPEAT PREVIOUS SEGMENT" AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! I barely got through it the first time! I really tried to push myself on the first round, then lightened up the weight the second time around (so I could still keep my form!)

Debra- I hope that you have a quiet weekend! It sounds like it can't start any too soon!!!

Off to water my lilies that are blooming like crazy....Traci, Cheryl, Sandra, TG...you remember those 3 flower beds I about killed myself digging last July??? Well, they are gorgeous with lilies blooming now! (others.....July in Florida is not the time to start digging flower beds, I found out the hard way!}( )

Hi all,

I've been reading everyone's posts, obviously, but I don't have much time now. I have to go fix dinner and return some phone calls for my part time job.

Jeanette - DS races downhill mountain bikes. It's his last year as a junior expert then he either has to move up to pro or go to a class with adults; of course he's 18, so theoretically he is an adult.

Teddygirl, sorry if I was off base, but were you around when Ari, the 14 year old (hoax) 8th grader was posting? It does happen. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I must have missed the post when you were discussing the floppy boobs that Sandra referred too. I never go without a bra. Otherwise mine would be all over the place too, what's left of them.

Traci - Do what is best for you. I couldn't have done another round of the X. I think you know enough about yourself to come up with a rotation that will suit you.

Nicole - I made two meals for years and my DH didn't even notice. I still do most of the time and he still hasn't noticed although the younger DS complains when I cook myself fish and give them something much less appealing.

The run/walk was challenging today and I was so stiff when I finished. The fluid yoga helped, but I think that it was probably because this is the 3rd leg day in a row and I'm just tired. No legs for me tomorrow except magically hips.

Boy I wish today was Friday.

Tracy

Another big problem with cooking for myself is the extra money for groceries. The produce alone here in CA kills me. It's no wonder so many Americans are overweight. The cost of food that is good for you is outrageous! The only place I have close for good organic produce and vegan foods is Whole Foods and it is sooo expensive. With two kids in private school and me being a stay-at-home mom, our budget is pretty tight:)

Nicole

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
-Earl of Derby-

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=7738930

Hi there! Just wanted to let you guys know that I spent WAY too much money at my support party..but of course, it all goes to a good cause...so it's good I guess! I did the beginner Shiva Fluid...which I really enjoyed! Very different from other yoga with new moves...beside the whole dance-like quality it has. I also did SH bis...and felt pretty fried in my arms after that. I am hoping to ride my bike in the morning...it all depends on the weather...we may still be having rain...so we'll see. If not...I am not sure what I will do yet...but DD and I are sleeping in for sure!

Good Night all!! I promise to get to personals tomorrow!

Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.