Xers ~ Scurrying Saturday~

Hows everyone this beautiful Saturday morning? I do hope all is well across the globe!

Cathe says: "Its Day 3 Traci so you can choose Yoga/Pilates/Stretch"... I think I shall choose to use my new DVD that Debra talks about- which is really an oldie but a goodie...Willpower & Grace. Lets not forget those 4DS Legs & Core from the KB that I opted out of last night after my 3-Way Kickfest w Tony & Cathe !}( Speaking of which...man oh man did that feel so good! I am sore in every nook & cranny today- all in a good way and not over the top sore but ALL GOOD! I didnt hold back at all with my arm & it is no worse for wear today so WTH? Go for it! I may ice it later today but honestly- thus far its the same if not a tad better than past several days:7

Have a client this morning - a make up session from missing all week due to flu bug... then coffee with a GF.... then back home to workout and vacuum. Arent I exciting as a single woman? :D

Received Slo Mo yesterday but wont incorporate it into this rotation until I have ONE FULL WEEK under my belt- then I'll use upper parts as Add-Ons to 4DS and alternate Leg Workouts... Thats the plan for now!;-)

REMINDER: Turn those clocks BACK 1-hour! All you sleep heads will appreciate the extra hour...I suppose I'll just be up at 2am tomorrow! LOL

Debra X
Looks like you closed The Club down last night! When Jeanettes away playing you are our night owl! What a great day yesterday!!! I am looking in paper for all the holiday festivals that I'm sure started last month! Its so hard to actually Xmas Shop when its still almost 90 every day. Next week Wednesday we are suppose to have ONE DAY of highs in the 60's! WooHoo!!!!!:D So glad our "friend" knows about all of us- I would be so hurt if you hadnt shared this ultra important part of your life... maybe this is more than a transitional friend after all?!?!

Swifty X
Whats the actual date of your XX Graduation? We want to make sure we have plenty of cake ready! - Carrot Cake maybe?:p On the rear shoulder...actually YES I am suppose to be strengthening the upper back & shoulder areas...part of the diagnosis was that the injury occurred due to my chest work being so much heavier than my back work....Its not that I work chest MORE its that I am stronger in those moves...a weak upper back/shoulder area is exactly what caused the tear. - I am highly aware now of doing more reps/sets in all back work vs chest work until I can lift heavier. ~ Hope FIL time was great for you and that you enjoy your weekend!! :*

Nicole X
When do you get the house decorated for holidays? We do day after Thanksgiving unless I the weather cools & I get more in the spirit! Hope yoga re-centered your spirit once again!

Sandra X
YIPPEE on loving 4DS! It is a new & fresh Cathe isnt it? I really have no dread factors at all with this. The calf work is right up there with X 3-Way's - especially if you added weights to X.... LOVE the cut that those give a normally "round" calf.... Funny but my most complimented body parts are: Calves, Forearms, Quads ~ Business going as expected this time of year... I have 2 in person clients, 1 new client waiting to start in Dec or Jan due to needing a Medical Release (my request) - I have 2 active internet clients that I do weekly plans/coaching. Running my ads in Oct-Dec was really more about strategy - I knew I wouldnt get many clients this time of year but wanted a little name recognition by the time the January eager beavers start looking. ~ Thanks for calendar info- I missed all that news somehow. ~ I know you already had your 1 day to "rest" so whats on the calendar for today???? When does your next Cake Class start? Will you be making Holiday Cakes????

Laurie XX
Well- What did ya think??? Its a definite Do Again Challenge I shall partake in!

Lea X
{{{{huggers}}} Sending prayers for healing to Burbank - in ALL AREAS! ~ LOL on your bat story- who knew there were so many bat horrors out there?

OK GALS- Looking forward to more chatting LATE TODAY! - Hugs to all
;-) :*

Good morning,
Just checking in to let you know I'll be back later on this afternoon/evening. Have a day of shopping with a few girlfriends today. There is a Christmas open house in a neighboring village today so I'll get my workout in this morning and head off to that. If I have time after my workout, I'll post again.

Yesterday's facial and massage was heavenly!!! DS's girlfriend and I had a wonderful time together. I think we'll be doing this again in a few months! After the facial and massage came lunch and clothes shopping. Traveled home and relaxed with DH.

Got to run,

Jeanette

Round2/Phase3/Week11/Day2/PlyoX

Good morning to all lady xers!:)

May have to take DD to the doc this AM. Complaining of an earache and sore throat. Had her to the Ear Nose Throat doc in summer-she has recurrent ear/throat infection history. He suggested a T&A. DH and I voted it down. This winter will be filled with trips to the doc and amoxicillen RX. x( I wonder if the T&A would have been a good choice looking back on it.

TraciX############## :7 :7 Thank you for scurrying to start us up. This AM I read article in Oxygen, about "carry along" principle. Training the weak area while carrying along the other areas that don't require special attention. Your issue: your chest sounds similar. They give the fix to lagging shoulders using the "carry along" principle.;) suggesting pulverizing all three heads of the shoulder muscle. 4 sets of 10 reps each seated dumbbell shoulder press, dumbell lateral raise, bent over later raise and 3 set of 12 pre-exhaust superset (Cathe uses these in one of her wo's, I think it's GS chest and shoulder, clean and press) :+ YOu could apply this to your back. I could apply the chest program, as I see it as weaker to my back.
BTW -Gyne appt reschedule Nov. 19 XX status achievement should take place on the 15th of Nov. Have a great time doing your "good as a single mom" Saturday impression.:)

Off to play with Tony! It's getting late.

Good morning!

Ahhh, Saturday. The morning I get to leisurely enjoy my coffee before heading to the basement for a workout. I enjoy this bit of time better than Sunday morning sleep ins, I think. Ouchie mama, I'm stiff today. Back, calves, and triceps primarily.

**Traci** Just you and I so far. And I imagine you're already long gone, off training your client, or enjoying your coffee with GF. If Jeanette won't adopt me, then I'd like to come live your life with you, okay? I can imagine Christmas shopping is tough when it doesn't feel like the season is close. My kids are letting me know that it's time to get into the spirit. DD#1 has already written a letter to Santa. If you send kids' letters to Santa Claus, North Pole, H0H 0H0, Santa sends a letter back to the kids (hundreds of volunteers for Canada Post answer on behalf of the big SC). It sounds like your clientelle is gradually growing. Nice!! Are you still doing the "freebie" client, or has she become a paying customer now? It occurs to me that you yourself have not expressed concern about your weight in a very long time. Are you where you want to be? What are your own personal goals right now? I don't know what to say about your shoulder. I'm really happy that you can use it again, but don't want to encourage you to do anything risky. Obviously if rehab didn't work, then you need to try something different. What's it feel like this days? Still sore? Does it still go numb at times? I'm not sure what I'm doing about the cake decorating. I got tired of having so much cake around the house all the time, and it was getting very time consuming for a hobby that was accomplishing nothing but costing money and making me fat. I enjoy it, for sure, but I also enjoy cross stitch and quilting, and should probably get back to working on my unfinished projects. I'll probably make a Christmas cake of some kind. It's nice to have the skill and the tools to make a cool cake when I want to.

**Nicole** Dr. Oz was on Oprah this week? Dang! I like him. Maybe he'll be like Dr. Quack Phil and get his own spin off. Oh my goodness, I'm sorry you had a tough time with the kids the other day. Poop tricks are much less dire when you're not the only person around to clean up the mess (there's a sentance I never thought I'd write!).

**Lea** You've got some good new yoga dvds coming your way! Eoin is supposed to be coming out with PY4H, surfer's edition, this month. I'll have to check his website and see if it's ready for sale yet. So your DH is a techie, is he? Hopefully the writers and whoever they negotiate with will get this ironed out quickly and there won't be problems for the rest of you.

**Laurie** Now, what drug did you ingest to make you come up with the Kickbox/Kenpo combination?? And how did you spread your hallucinations online to Traci? :) :) How did you like the workout? Traci obviously adored it.

**AmyX** Sulfites in wine could be responsible for making my chest feel tight? And my rapid heartbeat is not a normal reaction to drinking wine? I had no idea! What else are these awful things responsible for? What are they, exactly? An enzyme? And what other ingestibles are they found in? Do they affect everyone this way, or only some of us more sensitive and delicate types? ;) Please, tell me more! I think my calves are tighter today than y-day, but that may be because of all the hopping moves in Boot Camp. So far the bi's and tri's are just stiff, no DOMS. That may change by tomorrow. I really found her bi and tri weights to be the toughest of all of them, which is odd, because I usually find her chest/back work the hardest.

**Debra** So, it's the shuffling-on-the-wrong-foot that throws off the hitch-kick, is it? I'll pay attention to that today. I imagine I'm doing the same thing. I'm over the moon with jealousy over your friend's jean comment. I tried on a few pairs of jeans at the store last night and wanted to come home and cry. I want to blame the clothing manufacturers for making such unflattering clothing for women, but I think the real problem is I have a waist/hip area that is unflattering to clothes. I came home with a new pair of pajammas, put them on, and crawled into bed. I shall simply live in my new pjs. Do they have a pj-dwelling Meez? I shall be her. My toddler really does seem to have a sense of humour, in the sense that she actively tries to make jokes. She even tells knock knock jokes. It's a part of her personality that I really like.

I'm off to the basement to do the HIS/LIS cardio combo premix. Running through each of them one more time will help solidify the choreo, I think. I made note of the chapter titles yesterday, so I can program my dvd player in the future to mix up the combos. I like the idea of the following:

LIS warm up

LIS combo 1
HIS combo 1 + intensity blast
LIS intensity blast 1

LIS combo 2
HIS combo 2 + intensity blast
LIS intensity blast 2

LIS combo 3
HIS combo 3 + intensity blast
LIS intensity blast 3

LIS finished product
HIS finished product

HIS cool down + stretch.

Well, I'd best go do my workout. We have a full day planned. DD#1 is going to the local Michael's to make a sleeping bag for stuffed toys, DD#2 is starting dance lessons (parented, which means I get to dance along, too), and DD#1 has a friend coming to sleepover. All good excuses for me to avoid cleaning up around here.

Have a great day!
Sandra

Hi Jeanette! I missed you in today's post. Your weekend just keeps getting better and better. Here's hoping DS and girlfriend don't break up. You'll miss her more than he, I imagine. What's your workout today going to be, I wonder?

Happy shopping!
Sandra

AmyX - any celebration plans for the 15th? Like, say, starting Round 3? Bwah ha ha!! Have you been taking photos all this time? I'd love to see them. Do you see a visible difference?

Sandra

Hi all,

I think between the arrival of ttom and Amy's slo-mo legs, my run yesterday was a struggle. No energy and my hamstrings and glutes were sore and legs were tired. I just didn't notice the fatigue until I started to use the muscles. I actually was sore on the outer edge of my hamstring, which is a good thing because that is never sore and that is where the fat is. I really think Amy will be a nice complement to Cathe. I did 40 minutes of Shiva when I got home and that was that.

I'm going to figure out a rotation for the next month today. In the mean time, I'm not sure what I'm doing today. I know I need to get upper and legs in this weekend, and if it warms up, I may go ride my bike, maybe.

Laurie - I've been eyeing Christen McGee's Power Yoga. Please let me know how you like it and who it compares to. I love finding a bargain, but haven't been shopping in ages.

TG - I always enjoy the Gauntlet. It is one of my favorites. I think that circuit workouts definitely have their place in a rotation. I find that if I do a leg circuit, the cardio helps me from getting so stiff and sore.

Lea - Glad you stopped by. Sorry about the sickness.

Wendy - You crack me up. I just don't let myself get upset over stupid stuff anymore. It is not worth it.

Swifty - Consistent yoga will help with increasing the number of divebombers you can do. What are you doing after the double X is over?

Nicole - Fill me in on Dr. Oz. Did he explain the benefits of yoga? I was thinking the other day. If I had to choose one type of workout, for the rest of my life, cardio, weights or yoga, it would be yoga. I've been consistently doing yoga for 10 months now.

Sandra - Wireless is definitely the way to go. I think you can only do it if you have a high speed connection, but I'm not sure. I set ours up and so it is not that hard. We now have a laptop on the island in the kitchen. It is so much nicer than having to go back to our 'office' to use the computer.

Debra - Bats! I see a few every now and then, but never a flock of bats. Is that what you call a group of bats? I missed it, are you doing a rotation or just winging it? I've got to plan something today.

Jeanette - How unusual to hear from you so early. I'm glad you enjoyed your time with DS's GF. I really like my DS's GF too. We joke and call each other BFFs.

I'll check back later. I have a few things that I have to get done.

Tracy

Sandra - I had to laugh about the cake comments. I could never have a hobby that involved so much cake/sugar. I have too many moments of no will power. The best way not to eat it is not to have it. Is that one of the pre-programmed premixes on the new dvds or did you make that up?

Tracy

Good morning,
I have about 30 minutes before I have to get in the shower before the Christmas girls day trip so thought I'd post.

Today's workout was just not going to happen well for me. The thought of doing 4DS was not enticing at all so I got out Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix and did about 5 combos (step only, no intervals). Then watched the other 5 (think there is 5) combos. I didn't feel like doing shoulders or core. Still must be in relaxing mode from yesterday's wonderful massage. Later on, after today's early Christmas shopping, may try to get a walk in or might even get that shoulder work done. Just not feeling motivated today. I also need to do housework and need to do my last bike club newsletter. Okay, that is my goal this weekend, getting out that newsletter and finishing some top layer housework tonite. DH asked what I would like to do this weekend and I told him I'd like to get the Sunday group bike ride in, but I also want to go out with our Rhino to the woods or desert. Leaves need to be raked too. Much to do.

Traci, good for you for staying with the 4DS so far. Know you will make it much more interesting than what was posted. Sure hoping that the pain does not kick in on your shoulder. Did your DH go to Bay this weekend? I like your single woman schedule today too. Wish it was me having coffee with you this morning! Keep us posted on the Slo-Mo DVD. I don't own any Amy yet, but am interested.

Sandra, I just didn't feel motivated today to continue on with my workout. I usually don't feel that way, but today...oh well. DS's girlfriend and I get along really well. A couple years ago, she bought a very, very nice road bike and we did a lot of riding together. Hoping to start up again with her next year. They've been together for about 7 years I think. I haven't heard much about marriage, but I don't press at all. She has a son that I adore, he's 11 I think. Enjoy your quiet basement time this morning. LOL re: a hobby that costs money and makes you fat. The cakes are so beautiful though, great that you have the skills to produce a masterpiece on special occasions. I like needlework too, but seems like this darned computer takes up so much of my time in the evenings. I wonder if retirement will be any better? I like your LIS/HIS premix. I was hoping that Cathe had something like that as a premix. Do you have a multi-DVD player?

Tracy, sorry that run wasn't as good as you'd hoped. So you like Amy too? I need to view some clips. I value your opinion on a workout as you are so smart with your workouts and planning. Are you done with your class? Hope the stress level is a lower for work. Is your DS racing his bike still?

Swifty, so sorry about your DD's ENT problems. Thankfully, my DS never had any problems, but my grandchildren sure do. They are constantly on antibiotics and GS has had tubes in his ears. Seems like they always have a cold going on. I sure give you credit for staying motivated during P90X. I can't even imagine doing it in the state of mind I'm in right now. I've got the extreme lazies for exercising today, but go Amy!!!

Debra, how was the holiday show? I'm thinking today's shopping will have lots of treats also. Oh no! Hope the tum tum is feeling better. Love your new Meez and the story about your DD asking for the crackers.

Laurie, way to score on the new DVD's! I have Basic Step and highly recommend it for starters. I remember how much fun I had learning it and feeling so accomplished when I did "around the world". I bought a ton of clothes yesterday. Mostly 6P's and some 4's. I'm kind of a tweener like Tracy I think. The P's are long enough at first, but then after repeated washings, they shrink and are too short. Hope you can try out the HIS step combo. The first 2 combos aren't too bad at all. I still stumble a bit on the 3rd one, but can keep it going. I don't worry anymore about getting it perfect. I figure it will come.

Anointed, a Ted break for you? Hope everything is okay. Is DS back with his girlfriend? The Gauntlet is a good one. I think I may start a circuit rotation soon as that's the only thing that is appealing to me right now. Way to go on that one, it's a goodie!

Lea, glad to see you on here! Enjoy the yoga too.

I've got to go now, will be back later this afternoon/night. I've GOT to work on that newsletter today.

Jeanette

Well, the first thing I have to say is what the he!! are all of you doing up so early and chatty on a Saturday morning??? All of the noise woke me up...LOL! Everyone seems perky today except for Tracy and Swifty's DD...My DD is up..probably reading in bed...I haven't heard a peep out of her yet and I don't want to disturb the equilibrium. I, too, am feeling perky this morning. I had a nice visit with my "friend" last night...We watched a horror movie together...Well, I watched it while he slept, which was just fine with me. My chest is very DOMy today from yesterday's workout. Feeling it a little in my back, but not as much.

I am planning on a little nectar this morning from Eoin...I always have a nice time with him. DD is now up and has already eaten, so I think I am safe for a while since she is watching "Aquamarine". If I was a good mother like Sandra I would be doing projects with my child, but instead she is watching an inane movie. C'est la vie! I am heading to the Carolina/Maryland football game today and I have no idea what to wear. Isn't that silly?? But it will be warm this afternoon and turn pretty chilly again this evening. Oh, what to do?

**********PERSONALS************

....Tracy...I am loosely following Cathe's Nov 07 rotation...I am sure I will start subbing at the end of the month once I have all of the new dvds down. I also received SloMo, so I will be breaking that out in a couple of weeks. I had to laugh when you mentioned the "fat" on your legs...I am just wondering where that is exactly, you crazy woman! You are lean, I can't imagine any lingering flab has a chance! I'm not sure what a flock of bats is called...I'll have to look that up. I agree with your assessment of yoga...I am seeing lots of improvement in flexibility, weight control, and muscle tone by doing yoga 2-3 times a week. And I do think it helps my state of mind too.

.....Traci...Well, aren't you just bubbly today? I am sure you will have a great time with your client and your friend since your shoulder is ceasing to be a worry for you. I know that was making you feel a bit down..But now you're back!!! Sounds like your client list is growing. I am sure you will start getting some referrals when your new clients start to see results, too. I am so proud of your accomplishments! I don't know if my boy is more than a transitional man or not. I call him a boy, but he is my age...just looks younger...and acts younger...which is attractive to me right now. We certainly have a good time together...and he makes me laugh....and he makes me feel attractive again...All good things!

....Jeanette...Waving to your new relaxed self as you head out for a day of shopping!

....Swifty...Sorry to hear DD is under the weather. I am sure that you and DH made the right decision not to have surgery. I just feel like we as a culture do too much medicating and cutting out things when we don't necessarily have to. What an accomplishment to finish round 2 in 13 days..WooHoo!! Happy dances all around!

....Sandra....LOL on your post to Nicole and the direness of the poop. You crack me up!! I am sure your DD is a real charmer in person. My DD sometimes needs to lighten up...She has a little excess of her father's seriousness. She is funny mostly when she doesn't mean to be. Jeans are always so tough to find to fit right.....hence the reason for my clothing rant the other day. I got my "too skinny" jeans from a specialty store and I had the owner order me 2 more pairs from the vendor. Yes, there are lots of pajama meezes....I spend lots of time in my pjs too...In fact I am lying in bed right now with my pjs on! I try to actually put on real clothes after I workout in the morning, but usually by 5 pm I have the jammies on again. I love your workout today....I am sure that will be fun! Good luck with the sleepover tonight, too.

Well...I must go for now and visit with Eoin before deciding what to wear to the game. Hope you all have a great day today and I will see you guys tomorrow!

Go Heels!!!!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Swifty - I saw the comment about the T&A. My son had chronic ear problems and was on antibiotics a lot before we finally did the tubes and adnoids. I'd think long and hard on repeated doses of antibiotics, I swear that he has much less resistance to general viruses than my other son, who never took antibiotics. It may just be coincidence, but a good friend made the same observation about her son.

Tracy

Afternoon Xers,

Rotation: LGI8 Week 7/Day 3
Workout: CTX Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders / Kathy Smith Peak Fat Burning / Kristin McGee Power Yoga

Traci, The workout was Kick A$$!!!!! I will do that combo again in a heartbeat. I just love the 4DS Kickbox. This maybe a short workout, but it has a lot to it. :D I feel great today! Well maybe the back is feeling all those punches, but it doesn't hurt.

Jeanette, I give the Kristin McGee Power Yoga a very good rating. I decided that I just needed to try it so this morning. :) I really like her personality. She explained crane for me. I now understand what I need to do! :7 :7 Not that I was able to really do the pose. :7 Some of the sequences she does a little fast, but they are all familiar poses. Just think that I will have to do this one on a regular basis for that to flow better.

Sandra, Traci started it!!!!! :p Oh well mabe it was me when I suggested that 4DS KB and KM Leg Drills would be good. But she had to go one step further and suggest KB and Kenpo2. Oh wait it was then me that was KB and KenpoX. :D Ok it was me. :7 :7 :7

I have to get going and help DH clean up the yard. Winter clean up and all. It is a beautiful sunny day and I think the four legged creature that is laying by me would like to go outside. You know you can't go outside without MOM!!!!!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Wasn't feeling the love to go to the cold basement and join in on Plyox, :-( I hate when it's colder than He^% down there, but it didn't tak elong to tear my sweatshirt off and finish!

DD got right in to the doc this AM. She has small amount of fluid in each ear, so they don't recommend rx for that. Just a checkup in 5 weeks. They did a throat culture to see if the strep crept back in. The in office test was negative, I'll call Mon for the "lab" test results.:)

Afterwards I had to pickup a box of L'oreal for my wig at Walmart,:( while there DD tried on Bratz high heel boots. She loved them. I on the other hand thought they were complete crap. And wouldn't let her have them. She began to cry.. she is a trained crier. GM is the party responsible for giving in when the tears start to flow. Bottom line, DD is struggling with becoming a big girl. She fully understands the meaning of no and the reasons behind it. Mind you this is a girl who just received a $200 professional marker set and sketch pad from her GP 2 days ago. She has sooooo much stuffx( It wasn't that she doesn't receive new things occasionally. Arghhhhh!

*****TracyX***** Back at you on the antibiotics, DH had acne growing up and pumped him full of the stuff. He has immunity to it now. It's a tough call to have those babies removed. Have a great ride if you decide to do it. I'm aching for a ride, maybe DD and I will go tomorrow while the boys do their 40 miles. Blah!

Well, I won't be back to answer personals until tomorrow. Getting ready for takeoff to the Annivesary party with my newly colored hair and fashionable new red sweater and brown boiled wool jacket.:+

Hi all,

I ended up doing Amy's Hi/Lo Dome Challenge and I just loved it! I usually hate hi/lo, but the combos were fun and I think that once I learn then it will be a great cardio workout. The dome work was innovative; especially the core work. I decided against the weight work today because I want to be fresh for my bike ride tomorrow.

Laurie - I loved the comment about feeling great, well except for the back, but it's not hurting. I think KB has injury written all over it.

Swifty - Our final decision for the tubes came when the hearing was out of the normal range because of the fluid.

Off to play outside for a little while and then do some yoga.

Tracy

Well, I strayed from Cathe today and did Body Tech by Kari Anderson. She is a lot dancier than Cathe but I enjoy most of her workouts.

Today is cleaning day, again}( I must do it because I lost one of my DS shoes somewhere and at $65/pair, I need to find it.

I had the Loaded Oats from The Clean Eating Cookbook and they were yummy:9 I am sooo full now!

I just purchased a new yoga called Holy Yoga. I absolutely love it! I have always had a hard time meditating on anything that doesn't line up with my beliefs. I was so gald to stumble across her website. It has only been out for a few months and I wish I had purchased it sooner. It is such a calming yoga and it really centers me. It relieves a lot of my stress and it is just what I needed.

Traci-X, I am glad to hear to you whipped that arm into shape. It must feel nice to have almost full use of it again. How are you enjoying your weekend alone? We usually decorate the house during the Thanksgiving break. i do enjoy the time but it seems like it's getting shorter and shorter every year. I understand now why my mom started playing Christmas music the first day of November:)

Jeanette, It sounds like you had a GREAT day yesterday! How fun to be able to continue the fun today with a Christmas adventure. Sorry to hear you weren't pumped up to workout today. I have felt the same way as of late so I have been doing easier workouts and I am much happier. I think I was putting to much pressure on myself to workout harder each day and it was burning me out. Now get that newsletter done!:)

Tracy, It sounds like you wore yourself out! I'm glad you fit yoga in there to stretch it all out. Dr. Oz was so good the other day, I'm bummed you missed it. He actually explained the anatomical benefits of yoga. He had a model from the Bodies exhibit and explained how stress can destroy your body but regular yoga can undo what stress will automatically do to our bodies. The vagus nerve overrides what stress does to destroy our bodies and it is stimulated when you do yoga and especially when you meditate and do ohms. So if you want to reduce stress and stay young, DO YOGA! That pretty much sums it up. He'll be back on on Monday.

Swifty, So sorry your DD is feeling punky. I guess you'll have to go with your gut on the T&A. Sounds like the doctor went well and no big decisions wil have to be made now. I'm glad Tracy's son went through it so you have a real example of the pluses and minuses. Wow, only two more weeks to XX status? Way to go! I agree with Sandra, I would love to see your after pics.

Sandra, How nice to sit with coffee and relax. I just locked the door so the kids would quit coming in and out with sand all over themselves. I almost feel like doing my new yoga now that it's quiet and still around here:) Dr. Oz is going to be on Oprah again on Monday so make sure to watch. As far as the poop incident, it was a case of wrong place, wrong time. I was already up to my ears in stress and that was the straw hat broke the camel's back. I wish I had a DVD I could program to do what I want. I probably do I just haven't figured it out:p

Debra, Your DF was supposed to stay awake so you could clutch him when the scary parts came on. Are you a horror film fan? My brother is and I can't handle them. the scariest one I ever saw was "Event Horizon". That one would freak you out. I would wear jeans and a cute cotton shirt with a sweatshirt for later. let us know what you settled on. Have fun with Eoin!

Laurie, Enjoy your yard work. I will need to do a bit to before DH gets home next week. I'm sure Cameron will be glad to enjoy the beautiful weather before it turns cold. I used to do KS PFB a lot when I was pregnant. i always enjoyed that one.

Wendy, How's it going at your MIL's? Did you set the mailman straight today?

Teddygirl, Is all well in your world? Did your DS go back home? How is Ted?

Hi Lea, Amy, Cheryl, Carol and Tess!

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Evening :)

Quick check in as I'm just getting home. Today, was a busy day, I left out this morning at 11:15 me and my sister went to a seminar very informative regarding what we are trying to do, we even had dinner there I didn't do to bad, let's see I ate cabbage, bake chicken and corn bread, I even passed up dessert. Then right after, I had to rush to my 3:30 dentist appt I was there a few hours.

This morning, I did Scrambled Eggs alls :+ I can say is Ooh we it was tough, I swear I love that workout. Ted is waiting for me he's cooking dinner and than we are going to watch a movie, and part two of making up:) }( :D

Jeanette, yep my son has gone back home to be with his woman, I miss him too.

Tracie: whatcha think of SloMo? I haven't previewed it yet, hopefully tomorrow. I plan too do legs Monday. Tomorrow's workout, 45 minute run and upper body, I'm thinking to do BM2 double I shall see, how much time I have too play with. I really want to go to church. Okay enough for now. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hello there Xers! Looks like everyone is doing well today. I did Seane Corn yoga today. Tomorrow I plan on doing BM2 in it's entirety. I think I will do 3-4 days yoga and two days cardio/weights for about a month. I just feel so much better doing yoga right now. And I definately feel like I got a good workout.

Well, I hope that you have a great Saturday night gang. Talk with you tomorrow.

Lea

Hi ladies,
I am happy to report that I finished the bike newsletter tonite. It is my last one!!!! Hoorah!! Hopefully, the bike club will get someone else that is interested in working on it. If we don't get a secretary this year, there will be no club. I think clubs have cycles and we are on the downward part of one right now. A break might be good. Doesn't mean there won't be riding and get togethers, just nothing official.

Today's Christmas shopping trip with 3 other lady friends was really fun. We stopped at a fantastic bakery and had a snack and coffee, then onward to some really cute little shops where I got a good head start on the shopping. Had a nice lunch together, then a few more shops and back home. When I got back, I fixed a flat on my bike and went for a good 20 mile ride with a good climb involved. Felt good. Tomorrow will be a workout of some type in the morning and then DH and I will take the girls and hit the logging roads on the Rhino. Looking forward to it immensely! Think DH needs some airing out time. He's been working really hard on a side job of texturing a new house for someone. He does a hand texture job that the owners want (spraying would be so much faster).

Debra, how was the football game? Hope you had a grand time. Glad you are feeling attractive again and laughing with your new "friend". Now that your XDH is dating, should be easier to tell him about the lawyer. Have you told him yet? LOL about the PJ's. I've got mine on right now.

Laurie, did you get that yardwork done? I sure need to rake leaves. So your dog won't go outside without you? Our little Tillie (dachshund) won't go outside without her sister Lexxie (German Shorthair). She goes to the door, but keeps looking back, waiting for Lexxie. Then when Lexxie goes out the door, Tillie sounds like a Tasmanian Devil and growls and pesters her loudly. She's a turd.

Swifty, you are definitely THE woman!!! PlyoX in the bag, even though you didn't feel it at first. That's some determination girl!!! How was the 50th anniversary? Bet you looked stunning!

Tracy, what is the "Dome" in Amy's Hi-Lo Dome workout? Is it a bosu? Glad you enjoyed it. Hope your bike ride tomorrow is outstanding. I had a super time on mine today. Going to miss the Sunday group ride, but need to spend some time with my DH. It's all good though.

Nicole, thanks for the kick in the pants to get the newsletter done, but I'm already done! I'll take that kick anyways cuz I'll probably need it tomorrow. I'm looking for something to make me happier. Maybe I'll do a Christie Taylor tomorrow while using 2 risers, or not. Don't know what's the matter with me. However, my bike ride today was strong. I'm hoping that my friend decides for us to do the 1/2 Ironman relay (World's Toughest Triathlon) in Auburn in May of next year. That'll give me the motivation to push for sure. This time last year I was doing P90X and loving it. I'm happy that you've found some yoga that doesn't conflict. Keep us posted. I'm a wuss at watching scary movies. I can scare myself just going out to the garage at night. Hope the smoke is all gone from the fires. I saw a bunch of firefighters coming back to this area today. Bet they are tired.

Anointed, glad you are making up tonite. Enjoy part II!!! I love cornbread. I made a screaming dutch oven cornbread last week. Everyone cleaned it up quick like. Not traditional at all, has sour cream, cream style corn, ortega chiles, onions, jalapenos, cheddar cheese, oil, eggs and jiffy corn bread mix. A real toughie to make, but they all scarfed it up fast. Not the texture of a traditional cornbread, more like bread pudding because it is so moist.

Lea, glad you are loving the yoga!!!

Must get to doing some more reading,

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.