Xers Missing You Monday!

teddy16410

Cathlete
Thought I'd freak ya'll out.... Its 2am and we are getting dressed to head to airport! HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!!!!! Miss you guys and see that yesterday was fabulous fun & glorious temps for most! Cant wait to be at my normal puter so I can do personals!

Have a great Monday guys... See ya in the morning!!:*

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Yesterday was a bike ride and I'm off today. It is my last Monday night class! Hooray for me!

Tracy

Hi again,

Jeanette - I know how you feel about the in side cardio. I can barely stand to do any of the workouts that I have. I'm hoping that the break by running and riding will make it less painful when the weather gets bac and I can't get out. I haven't used the eliptical either, so that will be new too. I rode 39 miles yesterday. There was a constant headwind, but other than that, no one was out and it was wonderful!

Wendy - FIL had a list of ailments several pages long and was on his death bed a year and half ago. BIL pretty much saved his life. I think a doctor's visit is a good idea. I hope you get some antibiotics.

Off to work.

Tracy

Morning :)

Rotation: S&H/week II
am: hour jog & GS legs OOUUCCHHie:-(

Soooo sorry I missed you guys yesterday, long story. I'll check back this afternoon, lots going on, going back to bed :D

Morning Xers,

Rotation: LGI8 Week5/Day 3
Workout: Workout For Wormen Circuit Shaping

I didn't workout at all this weekend. When I did manage to sit down I fell asleep. :D Late night and of course the lovely PMS helping it along. :(

Anyway oldest DD had her conference race on Saturday. I don't know her placement, but she came in around 16:34. Out of all her teammates she came in 5th. She was determined to qualify for sectionals. :D She had to be a 1-7th runner for her team. Guess #5 qualifies. She felt a little guilty that a senior on the team came in the #8 position. I told her she shouldn't feel guilty at all. The senior had the oportunity to beat out the girl in front of her and she didn't. She came in about 30 seconds behind DD. DH and I came home from the meet, and I sat my butt down on the couch and fell asleep. That night we dressed up in our faire attire, and did a PR gig for a local theater. We stood around entertaining people before their movies started. I actually meet someone that I used to work with at a former place of employment. :D It was really good to see her again. The place we used to work at closed, and she is not employed right now. She got a nice going away package. :D We where able to see the movie Elizabeth The Golden Age. While some things in this movie are factually inaccurate. (Hollywood sensationalizm :) ) It was a good movie, and actually had some great clothing.

Yesterday was church, and then I went to a Tastefully Simple party in the afternoon. Came home from that and cleaned up the house a little. After dinner I couldn't stay warm, and fell asleep on my DH's shoulder. What a day. :D

Traci, Glad to see that you will be back with us.

Tracy, Enjoy your day off, and it is great that this is your last class. :D Last classes always make it less taxing to have to go to them. :D

TG, Have a good day off and enjoy your rest.

Hope to hear that my DVD's are shipping out today! :D

BBL,

Laurie

Hi all! Just popping on really quick to say good morning before I head to the zoo with DD. Today is a rest day for me except for the extensive walking I am sure we will do later. I ended up doing Shiva yesterday as per Tracy and really enjoyed myself. It is soooooo different...and I need to practice with her more to get her flow, but by the end of the second Mandala, I was getting better.

Traci...Waving wildly as yo fly by (literally..LOL)! It was so nice to wake up and see your shining face this morning! I bet you will be happy to get home...visits with family always wear me out!

Wendy...Sounds like you have had your share of shots...You may want to rethink that rabies one, though....you never know when you are going to run into a rabid creature of some sort! I am sure that Phil is glad you are not going to be exchanging bodily fluids with anyone while away. Hope you finally got some sleep last night...and also thinking that Phil may be working so much so that he stays away from all hormone related incidents....LOL!

Jeanette...Glad you guys had a nice party this weekend...It doesn't sound to me like you need a website to keep you organized...Probably just need more time to get done other stuff besides golf, cycling, work, and cutting firewood! I am an awful procrastinator too. Why clean if I am the only one that is going to notice? DD asked me the other day why she had to clean up the dog's toys since the dog would just drag them out again. How can you argue with logic like that??

Teddygirl...Glad to see you out of your hole...Hope things are okay in your neck of the woods...

Tracy...Thanks so much for sending your matrix suggestions...I did everything but the back bend section...I will try to that out next time. I really liked her hip opening section...a few different moves from Eion...I will probably use that part a lot since it is easy to tack on after another workout. Have a good week at school...Congrats on getting through all of your classes...well...almost..LOL!

Okay...gotta go see the lions, tigers, and bears..O My!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]
Plant beneficial seeds, do your best and let go---Eion Finn

Good morning,
Today was Slim Series Tone It Up and will be stacking wood tonite if it's not raining. Need to get that wood undercover. We plan on woodcutting this Saturday.

Wendy, Hmmmm, TTOM? Means I'll be starting soon too. No wonder I was a wreck on Friday at work. Do you have a doctor's appointment for your sinuses? How exciting to be reading about your upcoming trip. So you will be leaving right before Thanksgiving? Sounds like a busy day at the airports!

Traci, hope your vacation was a nice one. Don't think I've read about how it was going. Did you ever get to hook up with Lea? Hope to hear from you very soon!!!

Tracy, way to go on the 39 miles. Hope you didn't have a headwind both directions. Hate it when that happens.

Anointed, back to bed? Do you work on Mondays? I sure wish I was staying home today. Lots I could be doing for sure. Hope you had a good weekend.

Debra, so glad you enjoyed Shiva. I love her voice and the surf and all that. Very relaxing. I need to get it out soon. Have fun with the zoo animals today. Your DD is right on, asking why she has to pick up the toys when they will be right out of the box again. We have the same thing at our house. Looks like a toddler lives here with all the dog toys scattered all over. Tillie has a favorite, it's a soft rubber spider. Why she picked out that one, I don't know.

Laurie, glad you got a rest in this weekend. I definitely have been in slo-mo mood lately for my workouts. Itching to get the new ones. I told DH to take those chips and crackers and stuff that's leftover from the BBQ with him to work today. I've got to quit the handful of this and that. Think the pounds are creeping on (feels like it). I'll be bold tomorrow and get on that scale, instead of avoiding it. Believe me, any weight gain is NOT muscle. What is Tastefully Sinful?
The PR gig sounded fun. I like seeing people that I haven't seen in years, and catching up on what's been happening.

Got to run,

Jeanette

Good morning,

Yesterday's workout didn't happen, so I did BM2 this morning. I'll shift things around a bit for the rest of the week.

The basement rec room is finally finished!! DH started working on it almost exactly a year ago. He did the final paint touch ups on Friday night, and Sunday morning we headed off to IKEA to buy bookcases, area rugs, toy storage, etc. It's like a whole new room now. It's so nice to work out in a nice living area, rather than a barren basement cluttered with boxes. We still need pictures for the walls, and I think that will really finish off the look.

BM2 felt great today. Tough, for sure, but I'm feeling so invigorated now. DD is begging for some Mommy-time right now, so I'm going to go cuddle with her a bit, do a few more loads of laundry, start this week's bread baking, get some cleaning done (only 5 days until The Parents arrive!), and hopefully get back later today for personals.

Traci - Have a great flight!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!
Sandra

Round 2/ Phase2/Week8/ Day3/Kenpo
Ahhh, Hello xer’s!

Missed you gals! Just little ‘ol me passing through. I’ve been quite busy with activity around the house. Still find time for Tony though. Love that guy!

DD is home sick today with a sore throat. Grandma is sitting while I’m at work.

Wendy, so sorry to hear you are still not well. Rest those tired little peepers and get better quick!

Jeanette, Keep on biking and swinging! I watched the ladies golf Sunday on the TV. They make it look so easy. Did you watch?

Tracy, it won’t be long before your back. Woo Hoo! WTG on the new clients. Fantastic!

Debra, glad to see you are still kicking it and finding time to relax and enjoy the weekend.

Sandra, I'm green with envy about your newly finished workout area. Wow! Lucky you! When can I come over and play?

DH class reunion was past weekend. The food and atmosphere were fabulous! I sat outdoors under a clear sky by a fireplace outside the restaurant. Plunked down in a soft brown leather chair with my feet up, while DH and friends told stories. I was DD, no drinking for me. It felt good to relax.

Tidbit- One of the party goers asked me if I was a PT. I told her no, but it’s in the works. She shares her PT with 3 other women over an hour session. Makes me feel good when someone notices I’m fit and wants to talk fitness.

Hello to everyone else! Miss you and hope to find time to check in more frequently this week. Hugs to all!
:7

Well I'm glad I went to the doctors. I have pneumonia. Who knew! I certainly didn't feel deathly ill. I got some antibiotics (huge looking horse pills) and a steriod inhaler.

Anyhow, it's recovery day!!!! I have to check out my X book because I forget what kicks off recovery week! My mind is rebelling and will not recall or absorb information.

BBL for personals. I'm going to Sally's Beauty Supply and checking out hair dye for my trip.

Ballistic Hugs to All!!!!

Wendy

No, I'm not dead:p

Busy weekend with the wedding and all so I'm still running around with my head cut off.

I did manage to get Kick Max LI Timesaver Premix which was good!

I have to run to take a shower but wanted to say HI and I miss you guys:D

I'll post pics of the wedding on my Picture Trail soon.

I'll be back for personals tomorrow,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Hey Guys

Am: hour jog/completed

Quick check in GS legs never happen. This morning, when I got back into bed Ted ask me to help with carpet cleaning job that was 3 hours long, kind of reminded me of the good ole days. From there we went to BJ's and Giant Eagles. I been home long enough too take a hot bath and eat, I'm going to bed:) Slow Heavy on tap tomorrow. Have a great evening everyone:) Oh, Jeanette I played hookie today, don't tell.

Hey, everyone! I've been traveling on business the past two weeks and it's been hard to check in - but I've missed you all!

Wendy, I am so sorry to hear you have pneumonia, of all things!!

Teddygirl, it's okay to play hookie once in awhile.

Amy/Swifty, so good to hear from you. Sounds like things are going well.

Tracy, Sandra, Debra, Jeanette - waving hello!

Traci, we've missed you!!!

I just found out my new Cathe's will arrive 10/22. Can't wait!!!!

Cheryl

Hi,
Got a bit of wood stacked after work, dishes done, tidied up a bit. Hoping the weather is okay for golf class tomorrow.

Sandra, congrats on the rec room completion! What a great feeling! Can you post some pictures? Your day sounds nice. How long will the parents be staying?

Swifty, I missed hearing from you. Yep, I'm still biking and swinging the golf club. I need to watch the ladies on TV. It definitely is not as easy (at least for me) as they make it look. Your DH's class reunion sounded like it was really fun. What a great time, just sitting back and listening to stories. I like to do that too. Congrats on the well deserved compliments to your physique. You deserve to have good comments made. So many people are jealous or feel inadequate or whatever and never say anything positive. Glad you got to enjoy.

Wendy, oh Wendy! Pneumonia!!! So glad you headed to the doctor. Hope the prescription kicks in quickly for you and you start feeling better right away. Hair dye, huh? Will they let you take that on the plane? Not sure of what they allow or not. It's been 10 years since I last flew. Yep, I don't get out much or far.

Nicole, can't wait to see the pics of the wedding. Know you are a busy gal. We'll wait.

Anointed, bet playing hooky was nice today. I don't do it often, but my fantasy is to stay home when the weather is nasty and make some bread. Glad you had a good day today with Ted.

Cheryl, glad you are back with us. We missed you too. Ooooh a shipping notice!!! I haven't heard anything yet, but then about a week went by before I ordered as I was on vacation and out of town.

Night, night.

Jeanette

When you're sick and tired, is it easier for you to slice through the bull easier? Does your lowered threshold for illogical thought grate on your nerves until you feel compelled to unapologetically call people on it without sugar coating what you really think? If it has then welcome to my world! If you're scratching you head wondering what the heck I'm talking about, consider yourself a kind, thoughtful, non-alienating debater. But, you might not want to climb in the ring with me. You may find yourself crying foul when you've run out of red herrings and ad hominem attacks, and your propaganda appeals for pity are a pathetic attempt to cover a fallacy.

Yes, this is my attempt to divert your attention from my extended rest day.}( Hey, I've got a valid excuse, and I'm using it for all it's worth!:p

BTW, I wasn't kidding about the current state of my mind's affairs. I can't wait until I'm back to being a more sensitive, humble person even when I KNOW I'm right!}( :7 sigh

Enough about my argumentative nature... Onto personals!:) :) :)

Traci-X: See you in the morning! I'm assuming that's 3:00 central time zone.;)

Tracy-X: Did I read correctly? You're taking a rest day? Doing nothing workout-wise? No Shiva? No Magical Hips? Good for you!!!! (Yes, this is another poor attempt to divert you from my 2 days in a row rest.:7) I thought FIL was dealing with some major illnesses! What a blessing to have him back in good health again!!!! You know, I almost walked out of the waiting room after sitting there an entire hour waiting. I kept thinking I wasn't sick enough to wait that long. I'm glad I kept my cool.

Debra-X: Did you wear comfortable shoes to the zoo? Or did you think WWWD and decide to clad yourself in knee high, heeled boots?:7 Regardless of your shoe choice, you probably did more walking that you realize. Yes, Shiva is very different!!! I found Eoin has really helped me understand her. She's not as out there as I once thought. Well, I shouldn't go that far. What I mean to say is that her flowing movements don't seem so unattainable anymore. Take that with a grain of salt. Just my impression after using the beginner flow ONCE after the roadtrip!:7 :7 :7 Phil avoiding me? :eek: Really? What ever gave you that impression?}( ;)

Laurie-XX: Good advice you gave your dd. However, it's nice to see her feel compassion for her teammate. What a lovely girl. She must have learned it from you. I've been wondering how Elizabeth, The Golden Age was. Should I wait for it to show up on On Demand? What am I talking about! As if I have time to sit still for a movie about Elizabeth! I'm presently stuck at the Knights of the Round Table. I need to move out of the dark ages if I ever want to teach dd American history!:+ I hope Aunt Flo gets here quickly for you. It's not like you to take a weekend off.

Jeanette-X: I have to wonder if I'm early again this month. Then again, you were a mess on Friday, so I can't be too early. LOL Oh, Jeanette! Why do you keep reminding me of things I'd like to avoid. No DDCoffee in Thailand and now Thanksgiving airport rush. Gee, thanks!:7 :+ ;) I asked my mom about the hair dye too. She's the one who suggested it. I better double check with the airline.

Sandra-X: Whooo Hoooo! A Finished, Completed, Furnished rec room!!! Thanks for giving me something to dangle in Phil's face tomorrow.;)

Amy-X: Pictures! I want pictures of you in your dress!!!! Oh, is that a new avatar picture? You look even more buff and leaner in it from when I saw you in person. You'd have to be blind not to notice! I didn't know you were training to be a PT. Cool! You and Debra can open a rehab center together!!!!

Nicole-X: It's so nice to not have to bug you for pictures!!!! You're running around, moving. Does that mean you're feeling better these days?

Teddygirl: I'd say you worked those legs and got a total body workout helping Ted!

Cheryl: I've been wondering where you've been! Glad to see you back!!!!! I'm excited about the Cathe dvds too. I won't get mine for a bit. I waited forever before I broke down and pre-ordered.

Well ladies, I'll see you later. I might not be able to do personals. It's Bible Club day, and I'm in charge of snacks. Let's see.... buy 60+ kids oreos and chocolate chip cookies or infect them with germy apple slices? Hmmmm. I'll decide later.}( ;)

Sweet Dreams!
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.