Xers *Frolick & Play* Friday

Hello,

I just checked Canadian flights for arriving Fri, April 4 and leaving Sun, April 6. Not promising. The cheapest flights were:

....to Greensborough: 830
....to Raleigh: 691.

As much as I like our group, I will not be paying that much money to visit with you all for 2 evenings and 1 day.

I haven't checked any American airlines. Are they any you would suggest that are reliable and won't bump me three times? I'd hate to finally be showing up on the same day you're all leaving.

Sandra

I feel like blubbergirl today...I am soooooo bloated!!! Okay...no more complaints from me today...I promise! Let's see...got most of my errands done...and got a massage...This gal was pretty good...Not as good as my Amy, but I will try her again and see if she gets me a little better next time. I didn't really get a nap in, but since today is a rest day for me, I guess I will make it.

Alright....Now I just got a call from CB...we had plans to go out to dinner tonight with DD...and now he is having 2 sets of his friends come meet us...I have to meet all the friends tonight???? My goodness...I think that is worse than the L word!

Finally here for personals......

Teddygirl...
Sorry you are having a rough day...Thanks for the link...Cherry bombs, hunh?? I am always proud of you when you stay on plan!

Traci...
LOL on the L-bomb...You are cracking me up today woman! Poor CarolBeth...he didn't know what to do with my PMS-ing self yesterday...I am surprised he didn't run away screaming! I think it is great that the hospital provides some counseling...we didn't get that back when DD was born...but we also knew she was heading out early since I went on bed rest at 28 weeks. I will be glad when your hormones equal out for you...make sure you have that all in line before you get to my house in April...LOL! So glad that at least dear Sandy is feeling better. Those dang urchins get me once a week! After I start school in January, though, that may change...at least the day will since I will be in my own class then. You b**ch! I can't believe you already started! Now I am bloated and have to meet all of CarolBeth's friends! I promise I will NEVER insist that you do YogaX...yoga belly 7, maybe! My DD has more manners than to actually sneeze on someone. You won't have to worry about that in my house.

Tracy...
I get teasing from CB about my internet friends too. Don't tell me you are 15 days late...I will lose my MIND before then! Sorry I missed the blurb on GF setting a date for the surgery...I bet you have a lot of mixed feelings about that. I am surprised that a doctor will perform the surgery without her completing a true diet regime. Hope shopping is going well!

Carol...
LOL about skipping yoga belly 7...that was usually all of YogaX I would do! I would do some other yoga and then add in yoga belly 7. Sorry those darn boys took up your computer time yesterday. Have fun with the family this weekend!

Sandra...
I can see all of you crazy ladies hiding behind the furniture ready to pop out at CB and yell "Surprise! We L you, too!" He would run away for sure! I do (scarily enough) have tender feelings for my boy toy...I can tell you that is not at all what I planned when getting into this relationship. It is interesting how fun and frolic turns into something more when you are least looking for it...or even want it for that matter...LOL! My first car was a 1973 Plymouth Fury station wagon...It was HUGE! And green. It only had AM radio...and get this...and 8 track tape player. They didn't even make 8 tracks anymore by the time I got the car. All I had was the "Saturday Night Fever" and "Grease" soundtracks to listen to in the car. The universal joint fell out of it in the middle of the road...I thought I had just run out of gas...I had a tendency to do that since the gas gauge didn't work...but no, part of the engine was lying on the ground in the middle of an intersection. I think it must be some sort of character building exercise my father had planned for me. I just read your post about your personal retreat...My dear you are welcome to come and stay for a month!! I won't even make you pitch a tent. I have a pretty nice guest bedroom you can hole up in for a while. And then you would also have an all access pass to my workout room too. You will have to deal with the dog and the cat (with IBS) and my own personal germ infested urchin!! But other than that life will be great....You can bake all kinds of yummy treats for DD to take to school so that I will look like the perfect mother...and I will make healthy dinners for us. You can help me study for my anatomy class and I will help you make a decision what career to pursue! And just so you know...I have kicked CB out of bed in the middle of the night and sent him home for snoring too loud. That is the bonus of not being married. I refuse to go and sleep in another bed in my own house because some man is snoring in my warm comfy bed! Call me selfish...it doesn't bother me.

Laurie...
Hope you get your shopping done. I am a night owl too...I would prefer to stay up late and sleep late if I could. Glad hubby is agreeable to your coming to visit. This may turn into a large group! I remember having frozen hair when we lived in Minnesota...my jeans would freeze on the way to the mailbox. That type of cold was such a shock to me. LOL about the trees in the bathrooms...I thought I was the only crazy one that decorated my bathrooms! I figure any guest that comes into my house is probably going to use the bathroom at some point! I am to the point of calling some of the urchins rodents now...I guess that is not very motherly, is it?

Jeanette....
Congrats on a super workout this morning! I am very proud of you for adding in the lat pull downs...You are a better woman than me. LOL on the cold balls with Father Tony...Good Lord woman!

I think I am caught up for now...hope you guys have a great evening. Wish me luck with the meeting of the friends. I don't know if I am really up for that tonight. I may have to have a little cocktail before we go to take a bit of the PMS edge off! Now if I can just lose the 5 pounds of bloat I have, then I can at least look decent.

And just as a note...Please don't think that you guys are limited to a Fri-Sun stay...Anyone is welcome to come in earlier or leave later...We are pretty laid back in this house and we try to go with the flow as much as possible! You guys are all welcome to stay a bit longer if your personal schedules allow.

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001661.gif
[/url]

Just popping in real quick to let you all know I'm not dead:p

Busy day and I'm so tired!

On the flights, my sister says to check in mid February or so and the flights will all be a lot cheaper. Turns out April and October are the cheapest times of year to fly:D

Traci-X, I'll be praying hard for your new little nephew. Tell your niece she'll have extra angels watching over that sweet baby boy:*

Off to sleep!

Nicole

Bring it!!!

070209_10019023368.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.