X Team- Makin Money Monday

Hi all,
Getting late now so will have to keep it short. Watched a documentary on the prison system with my DH. Busy day at work today, time flew. Got my walk in (20 minutes) to clear my head, windy and cold. Will wear a heavier jacket tomorrow.

Laurie, so rotten weather is coming your way? We really need some bad weather here, but looks like it will be dry for a while longer. Good weekend for Christmas activities for you. I still need to decorate the house. Just didn't feel like it tonite.

Latrese, did your sis call tonite? Enjoy that chest work tomorrow.

Debra, I will have to check the flight rates. Would love to see your lovely home too. Is Spring the best time weather-wise? Can't wait to check out the mini-mules too! Thanks for the nice words about no fat hanging around my middle, but it just aint true! However, have lost some of the water retention and can actually put my fingers around my wrist again so that makes me happier. Hate water bloat! Glad you got all those errands done this morning. I had to send DH to pay the property taxes this afternoon. I waited until the last minute. He had to stand in line there. Hope your kitty starts feeling better and that the diagnosis is not bad news.

Sandra, yes, the DVD players are cheap. I will have to get a combo VCR/DVD player as I still have tapes that I like. That makes it a bit more pricey. I'm crossing my fingers that I can lose the spare tire after menopause. I sometimes wrestle with wondering if it's all worth it. How does Lowmax sub for a Yoga? LM is a great workout for sure.

Nicole, so sorry about your UTI. Hope the PT is making you feel better. My BIL (lives near Monterey) just had neck surgery last week. They cleaned up his vertebras with a dremel type tool. Lots of calcification pressing and causing pain. He feels so much better already.

Traci, can't wait to taste your chili con queso. I'm really hoping it will be manageable for everyone moneywise. How many days are we thinking of this get together being? Those recipes look great, but I'm not going to make anything yummy for a while. Too much of that lately. Was that $450 one way or round trip? My oh my.

Tracy, sorry your appointment didn't work out. Yep, Diane Sue has long workouts. She looks great, doesn't she? I'm wondering if I should not be eating the hot cereal every morning, maybe every other. I always seem to have enough energy and that's the only starchy thing I eat every day. Believe me, if I was livestock, they'd love me as I'm a super easy keeper.

Hi to everyone, where's Swifty, Cheryl, Amy? Wendy.....

Night, night.

Jeanette

I'm back!

Finished CS with a bang and sweating like mad. I don't remember sweating through it as much last Round.

We have all of the walls up on the GB house. We'll do the roofs tomorrow then the decorating begins. DH is wanting to go all out this year:) I'll post a picture when we're done. It probably won't be until next week.

The Dr. gave me antibiotics for the UTI so I hope to be 100% in a few days. DH is glad it will be over soon:) I didn't get to PT but I hope to later this week.

Believe it or not, I told DH about the X'er reunion and he said go and have fun:D I am so excited! We have to make this happen. I'll throw a date out there. March 26th-30th or so. The tickets from CA would be $325 which isn't as bad as I thought. That's to Raleigh. Anytime past that would have to be late June or summer time for me. I figure we should all throw dates out there and see what sticks.

~Traci-X, I'm so jealous that you are getting a tan in December. My lines are almost gone now and I'm longing for a good bask in the sun. I'm so happy to hear Sandy is chuggin' along. Oh, what a stinker posting such tempting recipes. I still have not made it to the store for quality food. The good news I have nothing so I don't pick at stuff. Thanks for the cute card:* Is that a future look at Wendell out on his boat;)

~Tracy, I'm glad you avoided an audit today. I know you'll have to do it sooner or later but that's not a great way to start a week. You do love working those legs don't you. I have avoided them so I'm glad I started the X so I could work them again. Are you freezing or what? Do you miss getting outside?

~Debra, I think it would be so fun to come to your house. I remember talking about that before you even bought it. I sure hope it can work out for all of us:D Yes, it's so cold here this week. I think we'll be this way for a while now. Honestly, I would rather be cold than hot. DH is funny about stuff like this. He is more of a kid about Christmas than my kids. I know when it's done it will be neat but making a GB house from scratch is tough! He's lucky to have an accommodating wife;) Sure hope your kitty's biopsies come back ok. I bet DD would be crushed if anything was wrong with her. Good luck with the chipped tooth repair tomorrow! Love the new meez, she's too cute:D

~Carol, So sorry you're coughing, that's the pits! I hate a cough more than anything because you can't sleep. The lack of sleep is what kills you. Take some good meds and get a good night's sleep.

~Teddygirl, Isn't it amazing how the holidays can bring us so much stress? I hope you make it through unscathed:)

~Jeanette, I can't believe you went on a bike ride and golfed in 20 degree weather! I about pass out running to the car when it's that cold:p You better hurry and get that Christmas decor up. The New Year will be here soon;) At least DVD players are pretty cheap now. You could probably get a really good deal after Christmas.

~Laurie, Sorry to hear you're going to get more rotten weather:( How do you manage to get around in that? I'd be on the couch not moving. My family would die of starvation:p

~Sandra, I did enjoy Kenpo. I think I'm enjoying the X more this round than I did last. I'm cutting myself some slack and not pushing to injury. I think I may end up thinner at the end of this. I'll have to remember Michael's for crafts. The boys would love that! Ok, you're subbing Low Max for YogaX? I think that's a bit of a stretch;) I thought you were the yoga queen. Now you'll have to do extra:) I thought of you while looking through my Oxygen magazine. I started laughing at the Canadian ads so I had to tell my DH about it. He thought it was pretty funny too:D

Hi Lea, Swifty, Amy and Cheryl!

Off to nighty night!

Nicole

Bring it!!!

1008_10033769575.gif
[/url]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.