WW week of August 21st

Hi y'all,
Wish me a decent food day since I will be at water park working up an appetite climbing stairs all day. Rapids Water Park - Attractions - Tubin' Tornadoes And hopefully a nice nap in the sunshine~

I've been doing pretty good with my food since I am at work and have to plan healthy or just throw in the towel--so far its been pretty healthy. I made turkey chili last nite. I came home from run and enjoyed cold water melon then had collard greens and the chili w/ corn tortilla and some LF sour cream.

PUB parts this morn and some abs.

Sounds like everyone is getting some nice workouts in!

Good morning everyone. I am not so ready for this storm coming to NJ. I hope everyone is safe.

Today's workout was CLX Burn Circuit 3, I am now done with phase 1 and move on to phase 2, woo-hoo. I also did turbo fire HiiT 25.

wiggie, you have a lot of energy yesterday. WTG!!!

Have a great day everyone and stay safe through this storm who ever is getting it.

Hi ladies. We were supposed to fly home to NJ this morning but our flight was cancelled sure to Irene. Not sure when we will be returning... Monday maybe? Hope everyone is doing well. I will write again once we are finally home.

Good morning All!!

We've missed you Wendy, be safe!!

My workout this morning was HIIT 25 & No Equipment Abs. Breakfast was 2 eggs with a slice of ff cheese & a cup of coffee. I plan to do weights later & if I feel like it more cardio. Have a great day everyone!!

Good Morning all.

Be safe Wendy. I am from NJ too so i will have to ride this out.

Today's workout was Turbo Fire 60 and I burned 456 calories. This was fun and i am glad I order it.

Have a great weekend everyone:)

Good evening girls...
This week i started back at work and am glad to say i was able to keep up with my 6x week sts schedule! I even managed to get in some good cardio in the way of TF, HIIT etc...oh even some abs..bh trc (thats for wendy)

Wendy: hope you are safe..
Barb: I wish i could burn as much as you do:D
Faith: I still struggle with the diet but getting back to work helps with the munchies

I am pretty wiped out this weekend and so far haven't done anything... maybe i'll so some legs... I am getting a cold sore (means something is brewing) and I have an eye twitch/tick which they say is because you are tired... so maybe i'll rest totally today...and do the legs tomorrow...

I find i am totally liking the weights when before i used to hate them:confused:

hope everybody is safe and sound this hurricane weekend..

Great job, Steph. Take care of yourself this weekend.

Wendy, good luck getting back home soon. Did you burpee Mickey and Minnie?

Good luck w/ storm Barb.

Not much to add, just hanging in there. I did about half of ME this morn, will prob finish it tonight. Food so so and no gains from pizza at water park, I guess I took enough stairs to cancel out. I love those water slides, i wish they were about 10 miles long.

Wiggie, as always lately you are a workout and ww model.

Ok ladies. Flights will be a mess all week. We can't wait so we are driving back starting tmrw morn. Plan to make it home by tues evening. Wish is luck!

Hi everyone! Back from vacation and have laundry to do etc. I gained only a pound and that was good considering I didnt workout at all and didnt really watch what I ate. I really needed that break from work and did alot of soul searching while I was away. I'm not ready to start the daily grind again and that includes not just work, but everything. I'll definitely pop in now and then but I'm not ready mentally to dive back into my life yet!

Hey everyone, not so great today as a big tree came down on our house this morning and I saw it happen. It was scary. I called my home owner insurance right a way took lots of pictures. At least I have power and I can still do my workouts all week. My mom who lives up the street tree came down and total her car and she has no power and her basement is flooded. I am just a nervous wreck today. Tomorrow will be a better day hopefully.

Wendy good luck on your drive tomorrow and safe travels.

Stacy nice to see you back and get re focus.

Hello All!!

Barb, so sorry to hear what happened, I'm so glad no one was hurt!!

Wendy, here's wishing you a safe drive home.

Stacy, glad you're back, hope you're feeling like your old self soon, only gained a pound, that's not bad at all.

Way to hang in there Jody!! I don't know about being a model, but even though it's unrealistic, I want to see a loss every week, so I'm trying to workout more. My husband thinks I'm crazy!!

This weekend I worked out 2 hrs a day & ate only fruit, veggies & very lean meat, just trying something different. I'm still staying within my point limit. If I see a change I'll continue.

Well that's all for now, off to shower & prepare for work tomorrow.

Good night All, sleep well!!

Good afternoon everyone. This morning I was feeling stress over the storm from yesterday. Too much on my mind. I manage to get in my workout this morning which help the stress. I did turbo fire hiit 30 and CLX push circuit 1. Have a great day everyone. Oh tonight is weigh in. Wish me luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.