workout shoes

spring_rain

HI,Cathe I,m wondering if you have good ideas(advice) on workout shoes?I always use new balance sneakers,but when I am doing cardio my feet start hurting and then my endurance(or whatever it is)
drops.I think I need more cushion,but doing things like lungs I can't get the form right,so should I get something for stability too?

Hi, I just bought the Ryka N-Gage Instructor Shoes and they are great!! I bought them on Holabird Sports website, that site was the cheapest site that I found. They are really a great shoe. Good Luck, Pam

I too am a fan of the Ryka N Gage shoes. They are the best shoe I have ever worn. I just ordered a new pair from shoesontheweb.com for $39.99 with free shipping and no tax!!! Good luck!!! Teresa

>I too am a fan of the Ryka N Gage shoes. They are the best
>shoe I have ever worn. I just ordered a new pair from
>shoesontheweb.com for $39.99 with free shipping and no tax!!!
>Good luck!!! Teresa

I agree this shoe is excellent. The service with www.shoesontheweb.com was excellent and fast.

Thank you for answering me so fast I'll be checking them out,asap.I love to workout but get tired of my feet hurting and at times going numb.:7 have a great weekend everyone

It seems alot of people are Ryka fans, but I love my good old New Balance. I think everyone is different and need to really shop around and try sneakers on before really purchasing a brand. For me, NB works. It's like it was molded to my feet..lol. As a matter of fact I just bought a new pair last week, the pink Breast Cancer Awareness (608) and love them.

I usually buy a new pair about once or twice a year...depending on workout schedule.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.