Workout Recommendations

jlglunt

Hi Cathe,

I have your Kick, Punch, & Crunch DVD, and I LOVE it! I've had it for years and have used it when I couldn't make it to the gym or preferred to stay at home. Now that I'm a mom I've found it much easier to work out at home. I've been through a round of P90x and two rounds of Insanity, but I enjoy working out with you so much more! My husband bought me a step and plans to buy me some of your workouts for Christmas. You have so many that I don't know where to begin! I'd like a good step workout, a heart-pounding intense cardio, and a total body strength workout. Will you help me choose??

Thanks!

Jamie

I'm not Cathe.....I would recommend XTrain. It has a little of everything! Its a bunch of workouts......toning, hiit, kickboxing. Of course, being that its a series, it costs more than a single dvd/workout. Its worth it! If you want an intense step wkout....any of the Imax. Especially Imax 3. Holy crap sweat fest! Cathe also has compilation type wkouts where they've edited some of her best step routines and put them together. "Cardio fusion" and her "Greatest hits". Have fun shopping!

Hi Cathe,

I have your Kick, Punch, & Crunch DVD, and I LOVE it! I've had it for years and have used it when I couldn't make it to the gym or preferred to stay at home. Now that I'm a mom I've found it much easier to work out at home. I've been through a round of P90x and two rounds of Insanity, but I enjoy working out with you so much more! My husband bought me a step and plans to buy me some of your workouts for Christmas. You have so many that I don't know where to begin! I'd like a good step workout, a heart-pounding intense cardio, and a total body strength workout. Will you help me choose??

Thanks!

Jamie

Hi,

I suggest:

• Body max 2
Both programs were conceived on a similar format.
There is intense cardio and endurance strength training
These old but not out of date. They are intense and effective.

All the best,

I also think X Train would be great! It has everything some weights, and some kickbox, HIIT, if u want a step I do agree that body max 2 is fun and sweat feast! I love the music in it. So how about getting the x train series and add on body max 2? I like BM 2 way better the the original because of the music. That's just me. Or you could order her new workouts coming now but I do not know what it will be like yet except to say everything Cathe does I preorder because it's all good !! Please let us know what you decide to do.

Hi Cathe,

Thanks!

Jamie

Jamie:

Go straight to the Daily Deals page and check out the incredible special on the Intensity series: it has EVERYTHING you are looking for, some fab workouts to keep you going for a while: the step, the intense cardio, the weight training, you cannot go wrong with this series. See link and place your order:

http://shop.cathe.com/dealoftheday.asp

People on the forums here rave about these training styles ad individual workouts all the time. My personal fave of this series? Imax 2 which satisfies two of your requirements: awesome step workout and intense cardio. Snap!

If you go to shopcathe, you can click on each DVD and watch clips and start getting excited.......

Clare

Clare

I'm not Cathe.....I would recommend XTrain. It has a little of everything! Its a bunch of workouts......toning, hiit, kickboxing. Of course, being that its a series, it costs more than a single dvd/workout. Its worth it! If you want an intense step wkout....any of the Imax. Especially Imax 3. Holy crap sweat fest! Cathe also has compilation type wkouts where they've edited some of her best step routines and put them together. "Cardio fusion" and her "Greatest hits". Have fun shopping![/QU

Thank you!!

What are your thoughts on Crossfire and To the Max?

Those two are advanced cardios.;):):):)

TTM, To the max contain Hiit plyometrics segments.
if you are new to Hiit, I advise you start with 10-15 minutes premixes.

Step segments are easy to follow. No choreography here.

All the best,

They are FUN! FUN! FUN! They work it all....fast. These have a little of everything. AND......they are one of the "Daily Deals" today. Get them, you won't be disappointed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.