Workout manager images

TessGeo13

Hello,
I appreciate the thoroughness of Cathe’s websie. One thing I find missing are the images that go along with the exercises in Workout manager. I am testing some of the 1RM from the guide that I just purchase but I am finding that some exercises are missing, such as 108 from disk 1.
Am I doing something wrong? I am using the Workout manager from my ipad. Thank you

i didn’t have a problem recording results when I did them all last September, but the software is older, and sometimes things don’t work. others have said they had problems recording results. I can’t print my 1RM results list, and I have to print the worksheets from the STS page, not the calendar. If you are able to record results on most exercises, then you are mostly likely doing the right things, and it’s the software.

I'm doing STS again right now. And it's been the way it is pretty much from the beginning. I'd love for all the corrections to be made, but I've always known that wasn't going to happen. It's still overall a good resource. I do find that when I go in now, compared to a year ago, I have to open the workout in the workout manager, and save it and go back in for my weights to show up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.