Workout for travelers

mdheine

Hi Cathe!

I would love a workout video that I could do in my hotel room when I travel. I can't take my exercise equipment with me when I travel, but I can take my resistance band. At current, I do a "pick and choose" workout from several of your videos where I pick certain exercises I can do without equipment (or with a resistance band) to make my own program. It would be nice if there was one dvd I could exercise from instead of several. Plus, I know you can make me burn and sweat without any equipment!! }(

Many thanks!
Maurine

I second that suggestion!!! I am in need of one like this also!!! Having something compiled together rather than pick and choose....or even trying to write the routines down is not the same. I would love a start to finish DVD with the resistance band. Otherwise, I fall off of the "wagon" on vacaion and feel like a slug without resistance training. Even if it has a variety of calastetics mixed it.

Thanks--->> Tanya in Texas!

Dear Cathe,
I have often wished for Cathe workouts I could do while traveling! It would be so great to have a really hard total body work out for when I'm staying with relatives ie. no equipment available and the heaviest thing I can pack is my resistance band. I also liked the suggestions above for an MP3 workout. That would be great for anyone who is stuck in a microscopic hotel gym without a DVD player! Thanks for listening, and thanks for all you do!
-Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.