Workout Clothing

skatch

Cathlete
Are there any certain stores/websites you like to get workout clothes from? I'm looking for some Bermuda shorts and I also like tank tops that are not form fitted, which I'm having trouble finding!

Athleta has some great stuff that might be along the lines of what your looking for. They can be a little pricey though.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the workout clothes from Old Navy! They're affordable and so far, very comfortable.

I also check out Nike's clearance section on their website fairly regularly. You can usually find some good deals on some very nice stuff (tops for $15-20, etc...).

I like Gap's running shorts, but I get most of my stuff from Nike's clearance. I really like their U Back sports bra. I'll get stuff from TJ Maxx and Marshall's too, or at our local store for runners.

My favorites are sandiegofit.com & Beyond Yoga (www.iambeyond.com). BY had some super cute, comfy bermudas last summer. You might be able to get them on sale now (or find them cheap on ebay).

I frequent Target and Kohl's. Used to pick stuff up at TJ Maxx too but there aren't any near me anymore. :( I purchased an outfit from Old Navy as well and really like it but only had success there one time. I can never seem to find a matching set in my size that I like. Booh.

Last edited:
Discount code for Beyond Yoga

My favorites are sandiegofit.com & Beyond Yoga (www.iambeyond.com). BY had some super cute, comfy bermudas last summer. You might be able to get them on sale now (or find them cheap on ebay).

I just happen to go to a website and saw this discount code!
Use promo code BEYOND10 at checkout at www.iambeyond.com for 10% off + free shipping!
:).

Have fun shopping!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.