workout blender issue

pixie9

Cathlete
Hello!

I'm having issues with the blender. When I 'select workout type,' the selection appears but once I begin scrolling down, it resets itself. I've noticed it does this with every selection, whether I've cleared the selections (with the x) or not. I've tried it with new workouts and old (creating new workouts or changing old ones), and it happens with every selection possible. I'm using the newest version of Chrome (updated last week) and I'm using a MacBook Pro (no mobile devices). Just wanted to let you all know! I really appreciate all you've done with this software! It is truly amazing!

Best,
Carolyn

I have this happen right often as well. One thing I've found that helps is to wait
Until the video pops up in the player screen, but sometimes it does just go
Back....no matter how fast I try to move a workout ! Usually after about 2 or 3
Times, it will stay on what I picked. Or sometimes I'll just go ahead and scroll
Down the list that is there until I come to the one I wanted. Sometimes that is
Easier...

Hi pixie9, we are trying to recreate the problem here but haven't succeeded. Could you give us a little more information so we can make our setup as close to yours as possible? Are you using any extensions in Chrome? Can you tell us what mouse you are using (or are you using the built-in trackpad on the MacBook Pro)? What model MacBook Pro is it? Do you have any videos favorited? That info with anything else you might think of that you have set up specially on your computer will give us a hand in figuring out what is going on. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi pixie9, we are trying to recreate the problem here but haven't succeeded. Could you give us a little more information so we can make our setup as close to yours as possible? Are you using any extensions in Chrome? Can you tell us what mouse you are using (or are you using the built-in trackpad on the MacBook Pro)? What model MacBook Pro is it? Do you have any videos favorited? That info with anything else you might think of that you have set up specially on your computer will give us a hand in figuring out what is going on. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello!
I'm not using any extensions with Chrome and I'm using a 15 inch 2014 Macbook Pro (retina) with the trackpad (no mouse). I did notice that quite a few workouts were favored with hearts but I didn't favor them. Thanks for your help! )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.