Worked out with Cathe LIVE

Jasmin416

Cathlete
So I took some time off this morning from work to drive out to Cathe's gym and get my morning workout with her in person. Although this was the third time I've done it in the last couple years it is still as surreal as ever. She kicked my butt this morning and I LOVED every minute of it. Jai was there too and the two of them are just so sweet and I hope it doesn't take me as long to get back there as it did last time. Just love them!!!

Oh, and I got a shout out during class. When Cathe came in at the start of class she immediately knew I was visiting and welcomed me and in the middle of the workout she said " Tina, how are you doing?" I think I was dying at that point but put on my best game face...haha. So fun :D

Tina, I just sent you the picture we took of you with Cathe & Jai. Let me kn ow if you didn't get it. Todays class was so much fun..I am definitely taking another trip.

You see I am so jealous. I WISH I could work out with Cathe although I'd probably be shaking in my shoes. I really don't know how she does it.

I need to take a day off and go down there. Do I need a membership?? Or can I just pay for a class each time I go?

Tina, I just sent you the picture we took of you with Cathe & Jai. Let me kn ow if you didn't get it. Todays class was so much fun..I am definitely taking another trip.

J, Thanks for sending me the picture. I wasn't in my office today but I will look for it on monday morning. I'm sure I look like a sweaty mess...lol

Oh, and to respond to the question posted, yes you can pay just $10 to take the class and the pass is good for the whole day.

Good Sweat....Good Times

Hi Tina! It was so fun to have you join us in class today. Just loved your energy and your happy smile. Yup, we worked hard and had the shiny glow to prove it. So neat to have Jennifer there too. You are both so friendly.....love that. I was happy that Jai happened to come today so you could meet her too.

So I took some time off this morning from work to drive out to Cathe's gym and get my morning workout with her in person. Although this was the third time I've done it in the last couple years it is still as surreal as ever. She kicked my butt this morning and I LOVED every minute of it. Jai was there too and the two of them are just so sweet and I hope it doesn't take me as long to get back there as it did last time. Just love them!!!

Oh, and I got a shout out during class. When Cathe came in at the start of class she immediately knew I was visiting and welcomed me and in the middle of the workout she said " Tina, how are you doing?" I think I was dying at that point but put on my best game face...haha. So fun :D

Sounds great Tina! What a treat! I'm on the east coast, but it's too far of a commute for a visit from RI. I would have to come down the night before and don't really have the funds for an overnight in a hotel!

Someday, though.

Sounds like a blast. I would love to meet let alone work out with Cathe. I'm never quick enough to sign up for the road trip. Tina please post the picture I'd love to see it.

Carmen.

Soooo jealous but super glad you had fun! I'd love to meet the rest of the crew some day and workout at her gym!

Happy Saturday, everyone!!

Thanks Cathe,

So awesome to see you again. I wish I lived like 5 minutes from the gym. I will be back again:) In the meantime I will just have to love/hate you while I'm dying during butts and gutts :)

Tina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.