Will there be WO Blenders in the new workouts?

I've never used the workout blender. I loved the pre-mixes on the intensity series. They were well thought out and very useful.

I'd love to have excellent premixes instead of the workout blender. I never use the blender feature, but I'm a premix FIEND! I love my premixes!

I do use the WO all the time. I did pick up my DVD instruction booklet to find out how to use the chapters so this has added some variety. I do like the WO a lot since, as time goes on, my knees and various other parts:) are not the same as they used to be. I hope you decide to keep it!

I would like the time listed for premixes (some are, some aren't) and the chapters. This would make it easier to plan. It's difficult to decide how many chapters you want to select without knowing how long each one is. Thank you.

I know how to use the workout blender but rarely use it. I do love the premixes. The more premixes the better. I also like to have good chapter points in the premixes. Please have lots of premixes.
Colleen

I too never use the workout blender but I use the premixes A LOT!! I love the Body Blast premixes - there are just so many options to choose from.

Those chapter cards are great too so I can prepare myself for what I'm going to do next.

I absolutely love love love the Workout Blender! It is my favorite feature, even over the premixes. Sometimes the premixes are still longer than I have time for. Sometimes I don't want to workout for longer than 30 minutes, but most of the premixes are longer than that. I think I workout more when I can do shorter workouts. Especially, bec sometimes I want to do legs, but I am not in the mood for squats-so I can just skip them that day and tailor my workout to my preference.

I use the premixes and I like to use the workout blender (especially on kick punch and crunch). I like the workout blender because I can change the workout around. It's great for KPC, I've used it to shorten SB or just switch it around, or to change up SJP, even with only 6 things listed there (there's more for SJP)I can still do so much with it. I think it is an awesome feature because you can recreate your workouts. I think if people fully realized what they could do with it they would be ALOT more likely to use it. I learned how to use it just by playing around with the DVD a little bit. Maybe SNM could inlcude a short insert with the DVDs that explained this feature because unless you play around with the DVD you won't really know. The Workout Blender would be great for Body Max 2 (IMO) so we could easily do parts of the workout instead of the whole thing or just change it up. In my opinion, the Bodyblast series is great and what sets it apart from all of the other series is the awesome premixes and the workout blender. It makes the options endless and I've never seen any other workout DVD's with that feature.

Ashley

I like the premixes and the workout blender. For example, using the w/o blender I was able to do the w/u of step blast and the challenge only, which brought the workout to a 20 min HIT. This was not to be found in the existing premixes. I hope you consider keeping both.

runathon

Hi Chris!

I never use the workout blender. I mostly use premixes & especially Mix & Match.

Thanks for asking for our feedback. Kathy:D

Thanks for asking Cathe. I love the premixes and use them all the time. The w/o blender is limiting so I use it rarely. However, giving us the chapter points on all the workouts is very valuable to me as I make up my own "blender" type work outs a lot.

So....

Premixes - please keep them
Blender - optional
Chapter numbers - essential, either in catalog or somehow printed on line or in the dvd case.

Thanks and glad you are doing so well. Can't wait for the new series!

Nancy

I don't use the workout blender, but I miss the premixes where there were two workouts on one DVD and then the premixes combined the two workouts (like on Intensity and Body Blast). That was so much better than the last series where there was one workout per DVD. I would have liked GymStyle to be on one DVD and then had some premixes combining the three workouts (all body parts). Like on Pyramid upper and lower... there was a premix that combined the two so that you could get a total body workout. Or the premix where it combined boot camp and musclen endurance. Those were the best!

I realize that some folks wanted one workout per DVD, but I think it's more cost effective and gives more variety to have two workouts on one DVD so that premixes can combine those two workouts. That gave such variety.

Another thought is that if you'll be sticking with the one workout per DVD, I would pay more money to get another DVD or two that had strictly premixes on it as long as they were combinations of different workouts.

For instance, the premixes on IMax 3... It's just IMax 3.

It would have been great to have a premix combining IMax 3 and Low Max. Or combining LoMax with some weights from Gym Style. I prefer the premixes where it combines more than one workout.

I would buy a DVD or two or three or four that had strictly premixes on it.

I'll love whatever you do, but lots of premixes combining different workouts would be such a major bonus! Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.