Will men appear on your hardcore series?

dmd

Cathlete
Hello Cathe!
Just wondering if you will have any men in your new series? My husband is always commenting that it would be neat to see more of them. Thanks~Deb Daiely

Bring back the Cardio Kicks crew! YEAH! :) he hee whatever you decide Cathe will be great. but I wouldn't *mind* the guys if they were to show up in the KB workout...

Yeah, and they're fun (I mean motivating) to look at, too! But Bobbi and I want them to do exercises that will help strengthen their dish-washing, clothes-folding, floor-mopping, and child-caring muscles.

Shari

I would think that would be a great marketing move! I bet a lot of men would be more likely to buy them, and I'm sure the women wouldn't mind too much either :)

It might be intersting if there was a way to take an accurate poll of whether guys prefer to see other guys in the videos or whether they like watching the ladies more. Same with women. I personally would rather watch Cathe and the women in her videos over guys any day of the week. I cannot even fathom why guys would rather watch guys. I get more motivation watching women work out, even at the club. They certainly are easier on the eyes.
At the club anyway it seems alot of men don't know what the hell they are doing number one, and number two they want to get into a competition with you if you want to work in with them. That bores me.
Seems to me it may be that some men just feel like sissies working out while being led by a woman. Another foreign concept to me.
T.

hi....i hope there are other guys in the workout too. Just like in a real aerobics class. I think boot camp, cardio kicks, and circuit max felt like it catered to everyone. And as far as looking at the girls, you HAVE to listen to cathes ques! Once i've done a tape, i very seldom look at the tv, i listen to cathe. Maybe is cause I"ve taken my glasses off and cant see anything else!!!!!!
Gene

>Seems to me it may be that some men just feel like sissies
>working out while being led by a woman.

Yeah, I think that's pretty much it. If it weren't for that, I'm sure they would rather watch women.

I could care less who is easier on the eyes, etc...and just want a mix of people in videos. Step reebok was perfect example. They had men and women it (to me) it didn't feel like a workout directed just to women like many step aerboics videos.

Wayne.

I liked very much the guys in Cardio Kicks, and I liked that Cathe asked them to came front during the drills. They gave their max and it was motivating to see that. And I am with Wayne, I like mixity of people in real life and in my workouts.:)

That's cool. To each their own. I kind of like the buff women because I can just watch them, concentrate on them, and it makes the time go quicker. It's a mental game for me really. I do the same at the club when I am having a tough day..
T. :)

Here's a dissenting vote: I don't want to see men in Cathe's videos. I have a house full of men (husband, 3 boys AND a male dog). The "Cathe Experience" for me, is like going to a spa...just girls, having some special time to themselves ;-) We deserve it.

Hi...I'm pretty new to this site. Who is Chris? I think it would be wonderful having men appear in the workouts. I would have an easier time getting my husband to workout to Cathe dvds if he saw men doing them too.

Rosheen

Another vote for men in the videos! I loved the cardiokick one - when Cathe brings them to the front for a little motivation.

OMG I always am sooo much more motivated if there are some cute guys around ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.