Why Does Order Say "Coupon Not Valid" ....

normandy

Cathlete
I went to order the exercise bands, and under the picture of them it says if you enter "Save 15" you get 15% off. However, when I typed that into coupon code box, the final order said "coupon not valid!" This is most frustrating as I did want to order the bands today and if the coupon is no longer valid, it should be removed from the main shopping page. Thank you

I'm not Cathe, but I think the code is SAVE15 not Save 15

i.e. no space between save and 15....

try that and see if it works.

Coupon Code

You have to type the coupon code exactly as it is listed. You need to type "SAVE15" not "Save 15". Let us know if you still have problems.

Is someone there? I still have not received my download codes. I sent a message to CS yesterday. The subject line says "Need Download Coupon Code" as stated to do. I was one of the customers who ordered via FB and had multiple orders. Help??

Susan and SNM: Thanks so very much! I did manage to spend money now -- but really get upset with myself when I am so unobservant. Great having this forum to get such quick answers from.

Is someone there? I still have not received my download codes. I sent a message to CS yesterday. The subject line says "Need Download Coupon Code" as stated to do. I was one of the customers who ordered via FB and had multiple orders. Help??

Yep, still here and just finishing up now and sending everyone home. We tried to help everyone with download issues before we called it quits tonight. If we missed anyone we will catch up on the customer service issues tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.