Who's working out this weekend?

Today it'll be a cardio workout followed by STS Disc 30...I'll choose which cardio at the last minute, as usual. I've already done two high-impact HIIT workouts and two Plyo Legs workouts this week (STS 26 and 29), so I probably need to find something a little more gentle today?? Then, tomorrow will be my rest day! :)

Yesterday was the long CycleMax premix. Today is a snowy 7 mile run, followed by Lower Body Trisets. Sunday is YogaRelax. Probably some dog walkies in the there, too.

Getting ready to go run soon. We just finally :) got our first real snow Thurs/Fri, so I get to test out my Yak Trax I got for Christmas. Trying to gather my courage to leave the warm house and go out in 15 degree weather. Waiting at least for the sun to come up!

Nan

This week was my recovery week, I just finished the 6 1/2 month STS rotation. Taking it easy on the workouts this week. I will do lots of cleaning/painting max this weekend in our new house;) Monday I will start the STS pyramiding down rotation. Cathe, I thinking doing the STS rotation you posted for me on FB awhile back.

Sat I'm doing treadmill run and heavy chest plus mobility work.

Sun is DEADLIFTS!!! 135lbs/5 rep sets., front squats, one legged roumanian etc.

Cathe....LOVE Turbo Barre! I would be lost in my workouts without you!!:p

Yak Trax rock! I lived in far east Russia for three years, and my Yak Trax were indispensable! Love them! A little warning though, they DO NOT grip tile or hardwood floors, so take at least one off before walking on those surfaces. I had a couple hard falls before I figured that out. : /

KCM's 30 Minutes to Wts. done and Power Hour Abs from Ab Hits these are my favorite abs and its even better now that I can actually lay down on the floor to do abs. I also need to do Cleanmax, Laundrymax, and Grocery Shopmax. Have fun at the kids sporting events.

I have to work around watching NFL playoffs ;), but I am going to do week 3 of STS Squat Rack Legs and Weights & Plates core today. Tomorrow I plan to do an hour of TurboFire plus some quick core work and I will stretch in front of the tv. I will also have to take the kids outside to play -- with the 3 day weekend they are sure to be climbing the curtains!

Today is a joggle (probably 3 miles) with hills, and this evening will be Yoga Relax. Tomorrow will be Low Max.

Alisha

Very cool workout! :eek:

Today is a rest day-Afterburn and Slide and Glide kicked my rear this week!

Last edited:
Just finished 10 mile run! Tomorrow suppose to be disc 9 but I might do disc 7 instead coz my legs my be sore.

I have to work around watching NFL playoffs ;), but I am going to do week 3 of STS Squat Rack Legs and Weights & Plates core today. Tomorrow I plan to do an hour of TurboFire plus some quick core work and I will stretch in front of the tv. I will also have to take the kids outside to play -- with the 3 day weekend they are sure to be climbing the curtains!

I'm a Steelers fan and last years run to the Super Bowl was more damaging for me than the holidays. Since they didn't advance past the first round this year, I'm looking at the optimistic side...have more time this weekend for working out and eating healthy!

Just did Kick, Punch Crunch (love those combos!) and then bounced on my rebounder while I previewed Basic Step and Body Fusion. I got this one awhile back in a trade and haven't attempted it as I found I couldn't do your other step workouts (tried Intensity and Body Max 2). I can do the step stuff in Athletic Training and Cardio Supersets though. I may even be able to do Body Fusion now that I've previewed it...we shall see if I can work up the gumption to try it!

Just finished STS Disc 2 as part of the 3 Month Transformation Rotation! Feels so good...I'm having so much fun with this rotation!;)

I did a 4-mile walk with DH this morning, and will do some yoga before bed tonight (30 minutes of Blissology).

Planning to do a 14-mile bike ride on Sunday, and Blissology's weekend practice.

Also working around NFL playoff TV schedule! :D

Yesterday I worked heavy back and triceps with my DH at the gym and completed week 2 day 4's work out of The Body Rock 30 Challenge which I am participating in.

Today I will complete the next day of the challenge. Not sure if I will add anything to it this time.

I have the day off from work tmrw so it's an extended weekend for me and I intend to take on After Burn! :D

Yesterday was Total Body Trisets - Lower Body, tough stuff. Today will be Athletic Training. I'm doing the one month January rotation and it is keeping me so motivated!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.