Who's up for a little chat?

((((NAN)))) I finally shared a chat with you. Yay! You sound like you are having the best visiti with your family. Love that! And you can always go into great detail on ice cream with me, wink...Enjoy your guilt free day :D

Hello!!!! I always miss you, but not today :) Took today off work, and it's beautiful out today. Lunch w/ my dad and brother, who's in from Hawaii. Then my 1st ice cream cone of the season. Should I not be telling you about my ice cream? Did Disc 35 this morning, and also Cardio Challenge from S90. Walked the dog for a few miles, too. So, no ice cream guilt for me!

Just wanted to say "hi" and can't wait for the new series. Is May 1st still the presale day?

Have a wonderful day!

Nan

Great to hear from you Annette! Did you try the Low Impact Hiit Segment at the end of my Intensity workout? What you can do with this workout is the Low Impact Hiit segment right into the boot camp segment and then repeat the whole thing. End with 30 push ups and pop in one of my ab tapes and you are good to go :)

As for your direct question, yes, I do and it might even be included in this upcoming series ;)

Hi Cathe, can you ever do a low impact non-step workout for those of us whose knees (and in my case also my feet) can't do step anymore? I love kickboxing but I need something different to round out my workouts and to give my body something other than kickboxing and weights.

Don't get me wrong I loved stepping but after I had plantar fascititis my doctor said that doing step was the worse thing I could be doing so I had to give it up.

Hope all is well with you... and your dh and your boys. As a mother of all boys also I know life can get complicated real fast.

Have a great afternoon.:D

Hi Cathe...speaking of Tough Mudder...I also decided to sign up for my first one in september later this year...I want to thank you because for 7 years you've been my "personal trainer" and have given me not only the physical capability, but the mental attitude that goes with an event like this. You inspire me!! Thank you!

ps..sorry no profile pic..this is my first post here...but I have talked to you on FB before...remember the story a few months ago about using a barf bucket in place of the sliding disc or paper plate??? yeah, that was me.. :) Pam

Last edited:
If you feel you could go heavier than you probably should. Have your three pounders handy for times when your heavier weight is too hard. Good Luck and Sweat Hard!

Just wondering for high step circuit I know in the DVD you use 3lbs, do you suggest we can go a little heavier?

I just got my STS series and excited to start in May, and good advice or nuggets?

Thank you Cathe youre so awesome!

Cathe, I LOVE kickboxing: any chance one of the new low-impact/high-intensity workouts will be a KB workout?

Awesome Linda! How fun, you are going to love this new addition to your low impact options. Honestly nothing beats the sweat that a spin bike produces. AND....you will love my new spin workout!!!

Hi Cathe,

I just bought a spin bike. Now I have no reason not to order the full set of new dvds! CAN'T WAIT!!!:D

Linda

Hi Cathe,

First off, thanks for replying to my question about Muscle Max in the Open Forum! Second, I love doing all of your rotations and because summer is coming up, I'm focusing more on burning fat. What is your favorite rotation for doing just that - there are so many to choose from, so I thought I would get your pick.

Thanks!

LOL Phurley, oh yes, I remember that little visual ;)

Good luck in the event. You will do so well and I want to see some good mud slop pictures after the event too :D

QUOTE=phurley;2084698]Hi Cathe...speaking of Tough Mudder...I also decided to sign up for my first one in september later this year...I want to thank you because for 7 years you've been my "personal trainer" and have given me not only the physical capability, but the mental attitude that goes with an event like this. You inspire me!! Thank you!

ps..sorry no profile pic..this is my first post here...but I have talked to you on FB before...remember the story a few months ago about using a barf bucket in place of the sliding disc or paper plate??? yeah, that was me.. :) Pam[/QUOTE]

Hi Cathe

Hi Cathe, I hope your day is going well. I just wanted to say how excited I am about your new workouts, I will be like a kid at Christmas when they are released lol. Thanks for continuing to make such awesome workouts for all of us.
Sarah

Hi Kathryn! I love kickboxing too :eek: But I am not 100% sure on offering it in this low impact series just yet because I have so many different types of workouts I want to offer and I'm not sure if I can squeeze that one in. That's not to say I won't do more kickboxing workouts in the future because I sure will, but maybe just not this time.

Cathe, I LOVE kickboxing: any chance one of the new low-impact/high-intensity workouts will be a KB workout?

Hi Cathe! Just logging on to post my work out for the day - Legs and Glutes for the first time - it was great!

Just want to be one voice among many to thank you for what you do. It's your personality and professionalism that make me a repeat customer.

Can't wait to see the new series!

Cathe- just a heads up that Cyn just told me on FB that I have to dress like spider woman at the next roadtrip... could get interesting :p

overtraining

Hi Cathe! Love everything you do. Could you please touch on a topic that I think a lot of people probably do (including me, I think a lot) and that is overtraining or not taking in enough calories(maybe). I workout 6 days a week (hard). Have been for years. But this last year especially I don't have the energy like I used to for my workouts. And it is not just energy, I am actually lethargic. I'm afraid to eat too much in fear of gaining weight. Could you please give insight on this or a newsletter about this one. Thanks sooo much. You are great!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.