Who's getting keen for a Cathe update?

LizN

Cathlete
I am really beginning to get excited at the prospect of Cathe updating us on her filming plans. I love watching all of the progress pictures on the blog! And, no, even though I sell Cathe DVDs in Australia, I don't know anything yet.

Is anyone else in suspense :)

Cheers
Liz N

Hi Liz! Yep, I've been checking every day (including checking the blog). My husband teased me about it over the weekend, saying stuff like "you know she hasn't announced anything yet, why do you keep checking?!!" He was just making fun because he knows I can't wait!!!

I hope she does a presale or announces something real soon!!!

Denise

I'm hoping she'll announce filming starting on June 30, and the presale starting the same day.

Even better: "I know I haven't been on the forums that much lately, but I'm happy to say it's because....we've been filming! Yes, we've decided to do things differently this time around, to see how things go. So far, 2 of the four planned workouts are done filming, and we plan to do the other two later this week. Looks like we'll also have time to do a travel workout and an all-step workout. We'll announce the presale right after filming, and don't worry, even though the presale will be shorter, you'll get the same great discounts we usually give."

;-)

Me too! Everyday I check the ask cathe forum hoping for an update and presale info. The suspense is killing me!!!:)

Deanie

Kathryn,

That is how I hope it is as well. Very well put.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

I wouldn't expect anything until August if I were you. I think the road trip is pretty labor intensive & I suspect she needs to get through it before she starts filming her next project.

I'm antsy for an update. I ordered some non Cathe stuff from deep discount dvd to tide me over until she does her new series. It'll keep me busy, but only Cathe really satisfies me.

Maggie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.