"Who wants to talk about the Low Impact series?"

Sounds absolutely fabulous. At last! You know, pilates and kettlebells can be/are high intensity and no impact whatsoever.....

Clare

Hi Cathe!! Just wanted to say I am excited about the new series!! Yay!!

In the blog post you mentioned that filming will take place over several months. Will the workouts be released piece meal, as they are ready, or all at once when they are all finsihed. Either way I can't wait!!

Maria

All at once Maria.

Hi Cathe!! Just wanted to say I am excited about the new series!! Yay!!

In the blog post you mentioned that filming will take place over several months. Will the workouts be released piece meal, as they are ready, or all at once when they are all finsihed. Either way I can't wait!!

Maria

Happy birthday to me!!!!!

Oh my gosh!! May 5th is my birthday.... how could I ask for a more PERFECT gift!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...... times a zillion!!

I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam

Yes, they are low impact advanced workouts, however some workouts like all upper body, or barre, and yoga (yes, finally a yoga workout, :D) can be modified for all fitness levels.

I am getting so excited:eek::p doing the happy dance! Those workouts sound like a lot of fun! A yoga DVD with Cathe:p:eek:

Oh my gosh!! May 5th is my birthday.... how could I ask for a more PERFECT gift!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...... times a zillion!!

I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam

May 7th is mine - Happy Birthday to us. I'm seeing a combined birthday/Mother's DAy present. Woot woot!!

Maria

Thanks for joining me. I'm going to jump over to Facebook Fan page if anyone wants to join me there with more questions!

If I didn't answer your question it's most likely because I didn't have an answer for you at this point in time.

Happy Day!

YOGA? YAY!

I wish I had these now, my back pain has reduced my workouts to swimming, running and some strength moves.

I hope that even though it is low impact the calorie burn is high!

What is Barre?

Ummmm, can we please stop talking about this exercise stuff & someone answer the most important Q: where did you get the CLOTHES??????????? :D:cool::eek:

How many of the workouts will be cardio-only? And will it be possible to pre-order those as a group and not order the weight workouts, yoga, etc. ?

Yippeee!

Thanks for joining me. I'm going to jump over to Facebook Fan page if anyone wants to join me there with more questions!

If I didn't answer your question it's most likely because I didn't have an answer for you at this point in time.

Happy Day!

Thanks Cathe! You're the BEST ♥

How about Spin?

How about Spin? Love this...read it on Cathe's FB just now :D

Cathe:
Well, awesome news for spin lovers. I actually AM MAKING A SPIN DVD....and the whole reason I haven't been able to give a final count to the Low Impact Series DVD's yet is because I don't know if I will have the spin workout included in this series as a "deluxe" package or film it as a stand alone. Still trying to see how many spin lovers are out there. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.