Who Loves The "Wedding" Video?

Kimba

Cathlete
Meeeeeeee!!!
Of course I never did the second, tougher step segment and my step STAYS at 6 inches ;)
Anyway, I love this tape!! If you use it consistently you WILL be in shape for your wedding or anything else!

MEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Ive been married 17 years but I just love this video, Everybody can apply it to their life because there is always an occasion coming up that youd like to "get in shape" for. Im going on a Carnival Cruise in May so this tape really motivates me. I think Cathe is just so darn cute and funny in this video and it just never gets boring. I also like to do the whole video at one time, when Im up for it. Its a great tape. Judy

It's my very sentimental favorite. I recommend this tape to people who want to start using Cathe's step tapes because it contains steps that sort of get you ready for Cathe's style in other tapes. I'm not quite 5' tall and stay at the 4" height. By the time I'm done with the last step segment, I'm wishing a 2" step existed, LOL. The toning segment is also excellent.

DM
over 50 and fit

Hi! I'm new here. The Wedding video was my first Cathe, and it's still one of my favorites. Just did it yesterday, as a matter of fact. Two complete workouts on one tape! How can you beat that?
Terry

I love this tape also, it is one I can follow with out worrying if I am going to trip over myself.
Diane

I was thinking about getting it for a friend who is getting married in Oct. What does it consist of? Step/weights?
Faythe

I do! I just bought this tape and received it last Wednesday, and did the step portion Thursday, the toning segment Friday and the stepping portion again today - I LOVE it! (and plan on doing it for the next 2-4 weeks solely). I was able to get the steps down no problem with Cathe's fantastic cueing, and it was surprisingly intense. My arms are STILL sore from the strength portion, I could not believe light/no weights could be so intense, those high reps really work you! I usually do all FIRM vids (with a couple of others), but I'm definitely going to be acquiring Cathe's to put into my rotation. BTW, this is my very 1st Cathe tape, and I'm really impressed with her!

Hi Faythe!
The Wedding video consists of 2 separate sections; a step section (abt. 50ish min.), and a weights workout (another 50 or so min.) Cathe uses light weights for this one, but you can easily heavy up if you like. You don't need a barbell, either. It's well worth the cash, IMHO. :7
Terry

>I was thinking about getting it
>for a friend who is
>getting married in Oct. What
>does it consist of? Step/weights?
>
>Faythe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.