Who is the hottest actor?

I personally like Jude Law, he is studly! But I also like
Johnny Depp, and I have to throw Brad Pitt in there, he is
as close to perfect as they come. And I will agree with the
person who said Ryan Phillippe, he's hot too!

:p

After reading the rest of these how could I have forgotten Andy Garcia? Woo hoo!!! I also agree with Vin Diesel, Rupert Everett
and Tom Ford. I don't know if there are any fellow Young and
the Restless fans here but I have to add Christian LeBlanc too, he
is perfect, imo.

Okay, here's my list.

Pierce Brosnan
Jim Caviezel
Mel Gibson

Yeah, I'll be 40 in March so I picked "older men":) Anyway, one impressive dude to me is Sean Connery. Man, has he aged well or not? It's not fair-the women need botox and these guys look great as is.

Blessings,

Cheri

Geesh, I have to add to this.

Here are my picks:

Brad Pitt
Richard Gere
Johnny Depp
Sean Connery will always be sexy. Loved him in James Bond movies.
Olivier Martinez..the lover who got killed in Unfaithful

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. Oh. Val Kilmer too..

Fun post. I like reading everyone's comments.

Theresa

I don't think anyone mentioned Josh Dummel. He's yummy! He's on the show Las Vegas and he was in the xmas commercial for Gap with Sarah J. Parker.

My absolute fav is Jude Law - he's perfect IMO.

Also:
Johnny Depp
Colin Firth
George Clooney (for an older guy :))

I don't know what everyone sees in Brad Pitt though - I can't get past his HUGE nostrils! To each their own, I guess :)

marla, i believe we have similar taste - in movies and men! tombstone is one of my all-time favorites... i still argue that val kilmer should have won an oscar for that performance!!! :D

speaking of, he was very sexy in the saint, but i think he's a weirdo in real life.

tom cruise & brad pitt have never done anything for me, but i agree that pitt is a talented actor.

my tops are, sort of in this order - matthew mcconaughey, hugh jackman (hello? swordfish???), vin diesel. also on "my list" is dierks bentley, even though he's not an actor.

i do think that sawyer is my favorite hottie on "lost," and jamie denton of desperate housewives is pretty smokin', too.

Oh there are so many!
But here's a few in no particular order:

Mel Gibson - in the Mad Max series
Hugh Jackman - Kate & Leopold
Johnny Depp - any movie
Oliver Martinez - Unfaithful
Brad Pitt - Any movie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.