Who HASN'T ordered STS?

Shelley,
I did. Strength workouts aren't my thing right now cause I love Circuit training like HSC and BC.
But, with the 2006 series, I waited too long on the preorder and regretted it but I did the preorder.
4DS, I preordered on the first day and glad I did.
IMO, it's an investment in my health. P90X is a great system, from what I hear but learning a new instructor's styles can be difficult.
Although, I'm previewing Amy Bento ASC2 thanks to a recommendation from a mutual friend.

Good Luck on whatever you choose.

I'm with Alison. I may end up order #1 and #2, but I'm not about to get any more equipment, and don't want to lift quite that heavy. On the other hand, I am really looking forward to seeing how paper plates are introduced into a workout.

Beth

I'm with Alison. I may end up ordering #1 and #2, but I'm not about to get any more equipment, and don't want to lift quite that heavy. On the other hand, I am really looking forward to seeing how paper plates are introduced into a workout.

Beth

Up until today I hadn't, but I caved. It looks like lots of fun and although I have EVERY DVD Cathe has made (and I don't use any of them anymore, I go to the gym) I think I will enjoy them. I get bored very easily and the gym is getting boring again so maybe I will cancel my membership when they arrived and in 6 months they will be paid for!
Not to mention Cathe is GEORGEOUS and in a few years I will be her age, hopefully I can look like that!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.