Who has done Sharon Twombley Athletic Step Jam?

kristan

Cathlete
I am thinking of buying this. I've done All Body Attack and All Body Cardio. How does Ath Step Jam compare? Obviously it's more step without circuits. I think ABA and ABC are great DVD's and pretty challenging. I'm looking for some new step that's more steady state (I am 28 weeks pregnant). ps- I already have Bento ASC2. Thanks!

This new one of Sharon's is my favorite of the new CIA's! I could do it everyday - it is definitely a little more than a steady state step workout.

Sharon does three combos, then she splices them together at the end to make up the fourth combo. She has so much new innovative moves that just make me smile, just like in her other workouts. With each combo, she starts by doing the basic steady state step, then she adds on an athletic twist to the combo, then she puts them together. I don't think I will ever get sick of this one.

The ball section which is 22 minutes is also a blast. She always has a great ab section.

Being that you are 28 weeks pregnant, I think if you buy it, you should stick with a 6" step height. There is a modifier with her.

Cheryl

I've done ASJ now several times and really love it!!! Definitely worth the money. Also love ABA and ABC as well. Sharon definitely delivers a challenging workout. It is easier to learn then ASC2 but just as fun. The Stability Ball workout is unique and a real challenge for the inner thighs!!

ShellyC

I've done ASJ now several times and really love it!!! Definitely worth the money. Also love ABA and ABC as well. Sharon definitely delivers a challenging workout. It is easier to learn then ASC2 but just as fun. The Stability Ball workout is unique and a real challenge for the inner thighs!!

ShellyC

ShellyC

I rec'd ASJ and really like it. I did sections 1-3 today on an 8" step but didn't get as "jumpy" as Sharon (recall I am pregnant, about 31 weeks). It was super sweaty and I caught on pretty quickly to the choreography. You guys are so right- she's as innovative as ever and I think it will take me a long time to get bored.

I am going to do the combined step section with the ball workout this weekend. I really like her and her videos; glad I bought it.

>I really like Sharon as well. I don't have this one, but it
>sounds like I need it! :):):)
>
>A friend in fitness,
>Shirl

Me too....I "NEED" it too!!!! I have Sharon's two circuit workouts and I enjoy them and find them very challenging. I'm adding her newest to my wish list (it is on my to trade for list).
Angela:7

Hi Angela! :)

I was checking over at the YaYa's this morning. I found it but it's more than I want to pay. I hope you get it in a trade.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.