Who cares about the Kardashians?

eminenz2

Cathlete
Does anyone really care about the Kardashians? Who are they and why is Bruce Jenner and his AWFUL plastic surgery living with them? And why does Style network think we want to know about them?

I watched the show for one segment of the show and swear my IQ drop one point for each minute I watched. UGH!:confused:

A brain cell is a terrible thing to waste and I'll never get them back - waaah!

Susan L.G.

Last edited:
Ugh! I've been at my friend's house a couple times and he'll switch from having his usual CNN noodling in the background to the Kardashians. I literally get a headache the minute it comes on, and have to leave if he doesn't change the channel.

I just can't stand those people wandering around just talking about nothing! Yet turning all their 'nothing' into something dramatic. How? All you do is shop and get your nails done!

I saw a commercial once for a reality show about the Lohans. If I had to watch that Lohan woman talk about herself while her daughter's out doing drugs and throwing her life down the toilet I think I would puke. The sad thing is these people get television deals, so someone does want to watch!

That show just pisses me off. How in god's name did they get a television show? Who are these people?

Glad someone brought this up--I have been totally clueless about why they are on TV. But then I also don't know why Kimora is on their either.

I absolutely agree about the lost brain cells but you know what is really embarrassing for the human race is that there is enough people that like it enough to keep it on the air.

Maybe Miss Niecey and crew should get over there and kick some Kardashian a$$. Hee!:p

And on the way they can clean out that bizarre Kimora mess too. I have never heard of Baby Phat fashions. Who wears this stuff? I am sooooo out of the loop.

This is why I left holly-weird.

Bad tv shows with producers who think this stuff matters.

I only watch Food Network, The Dog Whisperer, and Fit TV. Ok I also like How Clean is your House? and You are what you eat. Both BBC inventions.

:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This quote kills me.

I don't watch them. Then again, I don't watch a lot of TV in general. I stick to Food Network.

Same here, except it's usually Fox news, Discovery channel and court tv, channels that have real substance. Go figure:rolleyes:

Annette

And on the way they can clean out that bizarre Kimora mess too. I have never heard of Baby Phat fashions. Who wears this stuff? I am sooooo out of the loop.

I believe being covered in giant gold cats and having "PHAT" emblazoned across your behind appeals mostly to the middle school crowd, from what I've seen.

Wow! You people are harsh. I think the former Wheaties Box dude and his slutty step daughters are totally relevant to today's society. Those girls have helped advance the study of sexually transmitted diseases tremendously, and speaking of which, are you not all addicted to Jean Simmon's "Family Jewels"??
What about Brooke Knows Best (not sure what she knows...she seems pretty dumb), The Hills, and classic moron show "I Love Money." (People wo watch wear t-shirts that say "I Love Idiots")
Young men and women are dieing in Irag and Afghanistan, New Orleans is still struggling, the economy is in the crapper and homeless families are increasing daily but damn it...THESE PEOPLE MATTER!

I think the women are very attractive and I understand that every family has it's issues. Sometimes I wish I could have as much money as they do while I'm having my issues, but in general I don't understand why they have their own show. It's obvious Kim is the most popular one because she has a behind and I guess a DVD got out that showed her and her ex-boyfriend doing things that should have been kept private. Other than that, I don't get it either.

THESE PEOPLE MATTER!

LOL Beavs!

I know about the Kardashians only through watching the show "The Soup" that makes fun of them (and a lot of the other mindless drivel on TV). It makes me feel a little better knowing that at my worst I'm not as lost or misguided as some of these people. At least I hope not!

I am glad someone started this thread. I always wanted to know who they are and why are they on TV. Kimora sometimes I'll watch but I do prefer FitTV, HGTV, History Channel, etc. I even like BBC and Cspan book talk.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.