Which is better for weight loss

Good question! I would love to know as well. But I feel ICE has more cardio so maybe that one and what is cardio is weights added to for fat burn. Like MWT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you follow one of the RWH rotations? Did all else remain equal - i.e. specifically diet? Did you supplement with other workouts?
I did all the rotations except for RWH + Low Impact series. Ate the same as I always did previously, no dietary restrictions; however, I am a clean eater and don't eat processed foods or anything refined or low fat. RWH is a tough series; the ab workouts seemed tailor made for me...my torso really responded well (plus there is a lot of "hidden" core sprinkled throughout the workouts!).

I am a little more relaxed with my diet between Sept-Jan which I know is not good, but I can't go hard-core with everything all the time. I still eat mostly clean, but don't stress if I want ice-cream or a cupcake for a special treat. Then every February I get back in the "countdown to summer" mode. I start with the 3 1/2 month STS rotation adding in cardio from my favorite Cathe dvds & Live (usually a HIIT, a metabolic & a Kickbox), After end, take a few days off, then did the strictly RWH 2 month rotation - followed exactly plus added on 3 extra days after the end just because we were going on vacation mid-week so I added in the 2 upper Lift It hit It's plus a HIIT in between. I eat clean all week, 1 treat on weekends (dinner out but still choose something semi-healthy & maybe a frozen yogurt). RWH was intense but it leaned out my legs like no other. I was smaller everywhere, but I remember my arms, abs & legs looked the best they ever did. I do notice that as my body changes with age (will be turning 49 next week) the things that worked for me in the past do not work or it takes longer. I wish I loved all clean foods - I know that would make the results that much better. I honestly feel that nutrition is key because I have worked out intensely my whole life but when the diet is not what it should be, it doesn't matter what you do, you will only get so far with results. Whatever program you choose, just be consistent & give it time, don't give up, you will see results and when you don't, change something up. Good Luck!

Thanks for your great responses @BlakKat and @Nanbo. I think it's great that you both point out the importance of proper nutrition. The hard work really is in the kitchen, the working out is the fun part.:) Apart from STS 3 month rotation, I have never completed one of Cathe's rotations. I usually create my own, with little to no science behind them, just try to get a little of everything in every week. I really love the RWH series and use it A LOT. I have decent muscle mass and tone, but would like to lean out, especially below the waist. You both have motivated me to clean up my act in the kitchen and give a full RWH rotation a shot - just in time for summer.

@mrsctoo - that's me too - aside from my STS/RWH countdown to summer every year, the rest of the year I try to stick to one of Cathe's rotations but something either throws me off a day or I get bored with it, or I start swapping out workouts I dread whereas the STS & RWH for some reason, I stick with it to a "T"! The only other one I've stuck with is her XT series - that also gave me great results. Hope you like the RWH rotation! Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.